CHAPTER XLIII GOLDEN SNAKE

If Only..

So I want to apologize for dissapearing for a while; life has a funny way for dragging me down...

But anyway, I'm sorry for making you guys wait so long, you must be dissapointed in me, but I do hope you're not mad at me..

So I'm still trying to find the best way so I can write more often, maybe by making shorter chapters so I can update more regularly.. But we'll see in the future..

Anyway, here's the next chapter and I sincerely hope you can still enjoy the story.. 

And see you on the next update!

 

 

 

CHAPTER XLIII

GOLDEN SNAKE

 

Tiffany was walking through the thick and dark forest. The trees were tall and huge, that it would probably take five or six adults to hug one of them. The crescent eyed girl looked up to see the sky, but it was mostly blocked by the trees and their branches intertwined with each other, and there was only little sunlight to light her way. The roots of the trees were also growing wildly above the moldy ground, and some of the grasses were as tall as her knees. But even though she was alone there, for some reason the crescent eyed girl was not afraid. She felt like she had been in that same forest before, as she noticed some pretty yellow fireflies leisurely she was familiar with roaming around the area.

The black haired American girl, who was wearing her pink pajamas and her favorite fluffy pink sandals, scanned the area to find any familiar face. When she couldn’t find anyone she decided to walk even deeper into the forest, humming her favorite song along the way. And as she was getting deeper, the birds started to chirp along her song, and her steps were lighter than ever.

“Bob?” Tiffany started to call her friends in a cheerful note. “Joe?”

“Blue?”

“Mr. Pink?” She felt like she was playing hide and seek with her friends. “Where are you?”

 

After a few moments the crescent eyed girl heard cute giggles close by, and she smiled happily as she recognized the voice. The black haired American girl then decided to follow the giggling voice, and as the voice grew louder and closer her excitement grew even bigger.

“It tickles!” The giggling voice shrieked and Tiffany stopped behind a huge tree, smiling widely.

“Stop that!” And the crescent eyed girl playfully peeked her head from behind the tree to get a better view.

But the scene unfolded before her eyes were nothing like she had ever seen before. There, sitting on top of a huge rock in an area not too crowded with trees, was her best friend in the dream world, the blonde girl with shining face. But the black haired American girl was shocked in horror when she saw a huge yellow snake was wrapping itself around the poor blonde girl. The snake was so huge that its head alone was the size of the shining girl’s whole body, and its tail was longer than the tree roots. It had huge black and round eyes, and its yellow skin was so bright that Tiffany thought it was made from gold.  

Tiffany suddenly felt like her heart was about to fall out of its place, and her whole body trembled in fear as she watched the snake’s long and forked tongue was the shining girl’s face.

“I said stop that!” The shining girl giggled she tried to push the large tongue away from her face with her free hand.

And it only took Tiffany two seconds to realize that her best friend was in grave danger, and suddenly her body moved on its own and she rushed to the poor girl’s aid.

“Stop it!” She screamed her lungs out. “Let her go!”

“Miyoung!” The shining girl looked excited to see her best friend. “You came!”

“Let her go, snake!” But the crescent eyed girl went straight to the snake’s body and tried to release her blonde girl’s body from its crushing hold.

“It’s okay, Tiff!” The shining girl said, but the crescent eyed girl was too panicked to hear her. “It’s okay!”

“Let her go!” The black haired American girl used all her strength. “Let her go!”

“I said it’s okay, Tiff!” The blonde girl said again. “I’m not hurt!”

But Tiffany was already crying when she realized that her strength was not enough to move the snake’s hold. “Please, let her go…”

“It’s fine, Tiff,” The shining girl tried to comfort her. “I’m okay…”

“But how are you okay?” The crescent eyed girl finally lost all her strength and she fell to the ground.

“We’re just playing,” The blonde girl explained. “She’s not hurting me…”

“She?” Tiffany couldn’t believe what she just heard and she looked up and found the huge snake had its eyes on her the whole time, looking down at her with amusement.

 

“She’s a dear friend of mine, Tiff,” The shining girl said as Tiffany slightly calmed down and was trying to catch her breath. “She won’t hurt me…”

“But I never saw her before…” She stared dumbfoundedly as the blonde girl petted the snake’s body.

“Well that’s because she’s been abroad for some time,” The blonde giggled. “She just got back a couple of days ago.”

“Oh…” The crescent eyed girl muttered in disbelief, but her fear slowly dissipated.

“Look at her,” The shining girl said again as the snake lowered her head so she could pet it. “Isn’t she the prettiest?”

The black haired American girl looked to the huge snake but couldn’t find anything pretty about it. Instead, the more she stared at the snake’s huge and black eyes, the more sinister they looked to her. She turned to the blonde shining girl and soon she felt goosebumps all over her body when she saw the blonde girl gave the snake a warm kiss right in the middle of the snake’s lips, between its nose.

“I-I think that’s a bad idea…” Tiffany said as she felt cold all over her body when the shining girl tightly wrapped her arms around the snake’s head, like she was hugging the love of her life.

“Why?” The blonde girl asked as she hugged the snake even tighter.

“G-Get away from it,” The crescent eyed girl suddenly burned with jealousy. “I don’t want you getting too close to it…”

“But why?” The shining girl let the snake go and faced Tiffany. “I like her. A lot.”

“Because she’s dangerous!” Tiffany raised her voice.

“I told you she’s not!” But the blonde girl argued. “She’s my dear friend and she won’t hurt me, ever!”

“Get away from her, right now!” But the crescent eyed girl felt like the snake was an evil and venomous animal, and she didn’t like how close the two were.

“You can’t tell me what to do!” But the blonde shining girl shouted back, much to Tiffany’s surprise. “You’re just jealous because she’s my best friend!”

“I-I am not!” The crescent eyed girl felt her face was hot.

“Yes, you are!” The blonde girl kept yelling. “You’re jealous because you thought you’re my only best friend!”

“Well, guess what,” The shining girl said as the snake hissed and lifted her body, which was still wrapped in its own. “She’s my true best friend, maybe even more!”

"W-What?” Tiffany felt like she just had a heart attack when she heard that.

“I’m done with you,” The shining blonde girl said as the snake started to move its long and huge body, ready to leave.

“W-Wait!” The black haired American girl noticed the ground slightly shook as the snake started to move. “Y-You don’t mean that!”

“Yes, I do!” But the shining girl looked away and the snake carried her even deeper into the forest.

“N-No, wait!” Tiffany shouted as hard as she could, while she picked herself up and started to chase the two. “Wait!”

But the snake was far too fast for her two legs, and Tiffany couldn’t match the pace no matter how hard she tried. Soon the snake disappeared into the thick and dark forest, and the crescent eyed girl found herself out of breath, leaning her body against a huge tree, with tears in her eyes.

“I’m sorry!” She shouted in the dark, hoping her words could reach her blonde shining friend. “I didn’t mean it!”

“I’m sorry!” She shouted once more, before the exhaustion took over her, and her eyes and body grew heavy and she fell into deep sleep.

 

Tiffany woke up in her dorm room feeling tired. She felt the muscles in her arms were aching as if she had been trying to pull something heavy. She turned to her side and found her cellphone and reached out to it, and noticed that she had a few missed calls and a text message from her blonde girlfriend. The crescent eyed girl read the message telling her to wake up and a sweet good morning and quickly headed to the bathroom. And although her arms were sore, somehow she managed to take a swift but proper shower before going to school.

But even the sight of her pretty girlfriend couldn’t make her forget about her dream, and somehow she found herself thinking about the other blonde girl in the dream world. The black haired American girl felt sorry for yelling at the young shining girl, but couldn’t help to feel jealous at the same time. Was the snake more important to the blonde girl than her? Even if it was the case, why would she feel jealous? Shouldn’t she be happy that the shining girl had found someone she cherished the most? Just like the little girl congratulated her for dating Jessica.

When she thought of Jessica, she instinctively turned her head towards the back of the class to find her girlfriend staring back at her, smiling ever sweetly. Seeing her smile made her heart skipped a beat and her face blushed as usual, and she quickly turned around again after flashing her best eye smile to her.

But then Tiffany thought about the huge yellow snake once more, and the image of Jessica being held by the giant reptile caused her to shiver in fear. She stole another glance to the back, to her girlfriend who was now busy taking notes from the teacher, and shook her head repeatedly to shake that horrifying image off her head. Unfortunately, that image kept coming back to her every five minutes or so, and she spent the day fearing if Jessica would choose the snake to her, like the shining blonde girl in the dream world had done.

 

“Is there something wrong?” Jessica asked her when they were sitting in the bus heading to their training building.

“Hmm?” Tiffany was still thinking about the dream.

“You look tired,” Her blue-eyed girlfriend said as she reached out and caressed her cheek. “Are you sick?”

“O-Oh, no,” Jessica’s soft and warm hand woke her up from her daydream. “It’s nothing…”

“Really?” The blonde girl looked worried as she leaned closer to examine her face.

“I’m fine,” Tiffany quickly smiled to ensure her blonde girlfriend that she was okay. “Really.”

“It was just a silly nightmare…”

“A nightmare?” The blonde reached for her glasses. “What was it about?”

“Something about a snake…” The crescent eyed girl really loved the way Jessica fixed her glasses.

Ugh, I really hate snakes.” The blue-eyed girl shivered and rubbed both of her arms in fear.

“Snakes, and height, and ghosts…” Tiffany decided to .

“And onions,” Jessica added. “Don’t forget onions.”

“Of course,” She smiled. “Silly me, how can I forget about onions.”

 

“It must be one scary snake to make you ignore me the whole day…” The blonde girl said as she showed her cute pout.

“Did I?” She immediately felt guilty. “I’m sorry…”

“It was not that scary,” She continued. “But I guess it makes me wonder why I could dream something like that…”

“Yeah?” Jessica looked like she was intrigued. “Want to tell me about it?”

“Maybe later,” The crescent eyed girl took a deep breath and smiled. “I don’t want to scare you with my nightmare story…”

“I-I’m not scared of snakes,” The blue-eyed girl awkwardly fixed her glasses. “I just don’t like them, is all…”

“Yeah, right…” The black haired American girl giggled as she petted her pouting girlfriend, and soon both girls laugh.

 

“Finally I get to see you laugh.” Her blonde girlfriend said with her kind smile that made Tiffany blushed.

“Yeah…” The crescent eyed girl said as she took her girlfriend’s hand and placed it on her lap. “I’m sorry for making you worry…”

“It’s alright,” Jessica looked relieved. “As long as you’re back to being your usual bubbly self.”

“Hmm, I don’t know…” Tiffany pretended to sigh. “I think I’m still a little bit down…”

“Maybe if I get a kiss—“ But before she could finish her sentence, the blue-eyed blonde girl had already leaned in and stole a kiss. It happened really quick, no doubt rushed, but Tiffany could still feel the tingling sensation in her stomach from Jessica’s lips. The blonde girl just pressed her thin and slightly wet lips against hers, but it was enough to make her face red and her heart raced.

“Jessie!” The black haired American girl quickly looked around to see if anyone saw their kiss.

“What?” But the blue-eyed girl just feigned ignorance like she did nothing wrong. “I thought you want me to kiss you?”

“I-I didn’t mean right now!” But fortunately, the bus was not too crowded and the other passengers were busy with their cellphones or watching the streets. “You could at least wait until we’re alone!”

“What if someone saw us?”

“No one saw us, though…” Her blonde girlfriend gave a mischievous smile.

“That’s not what I mean!” Tiffany was about to scold Jessica, but seeing her girlfriend’s face lit up with the cutest smile she couldn’t hide her own too. “Oh, never mind…”

“Did it work?” The blue-eyed girl .

“I don’t know.” She tried to hide her smile and looked at another direction.

“That’s odd,” Jessica wondered and leaned to her once more. “Let’s kiss again to make sure.”

“S-Stop it!” She tried to push Jessica away but the blonde turned to her waist and gave her a surprise tickle, making her shrieked and laughed as she tried to escape the torture.

Luckily for her, the tickle soon stopped, after Jessica realized the other passengers were now looking at them amusingly, as if they were witnessing a funny scene from the drama.

“I’ll get you for this…” Tiffany whispered as she tried to catch her breath, while her mischievous girlfriend feigned ignorance, once again.

 

And Tiffany indeed got her revenge not too long after. In the elevator on their way up to their training class, the crescent eyed girl demanded a second, and longer kiss from her girlfriend to make her forget about the nightmare. But in the middle of their kiss, Tiffany pushed the blonde into the corner and reached to her waist and started to tickle her, causing the blonde girl to wriggle in laughter. The black haired American girl didn’t stop even when Jessica fell down to the floor and begged for mercy. But soon she was satisfied with her punishment when she saw the blonde girl’s tears coming out from the corner of her eyes. The blue-eyed girl cutely whined and call her a meanie, and that helpless look on Jessica’s face sparked something inside of her that made her jump and kissed her blonde girlfriend with fiery passion.

The crescent eyed girl didn’t even know she had a completely different side inside of her; a “wilder” side. And she didn’t even have the time to think if she liked this side of her. The deeper she kissed the blonde girl, the more she felt like she wanted more of her. Their lips were already locked tightly into each other, but Tiffany felt like she could push even more deeper. And when she heard a slight moan from her girlfriend, her hands moved on their own and started to venture from Jessica’s neck to her shoulder, and then down to her waist, but not to tickle the poor girl again, but to squeeze and pull her body closer to hers. And when she was not satisfied although their bodies were now pressed against each other, she slipped her hands into Jessica’s T-shirt and made the blue-eyed girl moan even louder. The sound burned her passion even more, and she felt like she was about to lose her mind and started to lift the white T-shirt.

But then suddenly the elevator dinged and Tiffany, fortunately, came to her senses.

“What are you two doing down there?” She could hear a familiar voice behind her and she felt her heart stopped.

“H-Hyoyeon…” Jessica looked beyond Tiffany’s shoulder and recognized the owner of the voice.

“W-We…” The crescent eyed girl quickly turned around to find their friend staring at them with an eyebrow raised and arms folded. “W-We were…”

“Yeah?” The dancing queen gave a sharp stare as Tiffany pulled Jessica’s T-shirt down to cover what was exposed.

“S-She fell down,” The crescent eyed girl made up a reason as she quickly stood up. “And-And-And when I tried to help her she pulled me down too…”

“Did she now?” The brunette-haired girl still looked suspicious.

“Y-Yeah,” Jessica said as Tiffany helped her up. “I-It’s-It’s true.”

“Hmm…” Hyoyeon still looked unconvinced as Tiffany hurriedly helped Jessica to fix her messy clothes and hair.

“You’re so clumsy….” She said as she pulled her blue-eyed girlfriend out of the elevator and into the hallway, all the while praying that Hyoyeon didn’t notice their odd behavior and stuttering.

 

“Anyway…” The dancing queen suddenly said when both girls were just five steps passed her.

“Y-Yes?” The black haired American girl was so surprised that she suddenly stopped and made Jessica bumped into her back.

She held her breath as she could hear Hyoyeon’s steps grew closer. “I want to talk to you two about something…”

“W-What is it?” She could feel her own heartbeat racing.

“After training,” The dancing queen was now right beside them and Tiffany could see her grinning ear to ear. “Don’t go home yet.”

“C-Can’t you tell us now?” The blue-eyed girl’s grip on her hand grew stronger.

“I can’t tell you now,” Hyoyeon winked as she glanced to the blonde girl and back to Tiffany. “I have to go practice for something.”

And as soon as she said that, the dancing queen turned around and walked towards the elevator, and the American couple could only stare at her back in wonder.

“See you, cuties…” Hyoyeon waved at them without turning, and Tiffany felt a cold shiver down her neck.

 

“This is all your fault…” Jessica whispered after Hyoyeon disappeared into the elevator.

“W-What?” Tiffany was so surprised that she let go of her girlfriend’s hand. “Why is it my fault?”

“I thought you said we have to be careful not to be seen by anyone?” The blonde girl said again.

“Oh, so you were being careful when you kissed me on the bus?” The crescent eyed girl thought it was not fair for Jessica to put all the blame on her. How could she? When Jessica was the one who seduce her in the first place. Jessica and her ridiculously beautiful and flirtatious blue eyes.

“What does that have to do with anything?” The blonde argued, and Tiffany had to fight really hard not to imagine Jessica’s cute and helpless face back in the elevator. “If you didn’t attack me in there, Hyoyeon wouldn’t saw us—“

“—Hyoyeon didn’t see anything!” The black haired American girl quickly said. “If she did, she would have asked us about it!”

“A-And I wasn’t attacking you!” Her face was blushing now.

“Yes, you did.” Jessica simply said as she turned around and started to walk away.

“Jessie!” The crescent eyed girl quickly follow her blonde girlfriend and joined hands with her, scared if Jessica was mad at her. “I’m sorry, okay?”

“No, you’re not.” The blonde said, but Tiffany could see her teasing smile and she knew everything was okay.

“I’m sowwy… The crescent eyed girl pleaded with her baby voice.

“Oh, you’re one naughty girl, aren’t you…” Jessica giggled, and Tiffany felt her face was hot.

“I’m not a naughty girl!” She whined and swung Jessica’s hand back and forth. “What do you mean I’m naughty?”

“Yes, you are,” The blonde giggled at her childish act. “You’re so naughty…”

“Why were you trying to lift my shirt?”

“I-I wasn’t trying anything!” Her face was redder than a ripe tomato now. “I wasn’t trying to strip you or anything!”

“Y-You were trying to strip me?” Jessica looked so shocked and she instantly covered her chest area.

“I-I wasn’t!” Tiffany tried to deny it but it was too late, as her blue-eyed girlfriend had already escaped her and ran away. “Jessie, I wasn’t trying to do anything!”

Eek, help!” The blonde girl ran as if she was being chased by a ert. “Save me!”

“Naughty-Fany!”

“S-Stop that!” Tiffany ran as fast as she could with her burning face. “J-Jessie, stop that!”

“Naughty-Fany!” Her girlfriend kept screaming as she laughed, and soon Tiffany laughed too.

“Caught ya!She said as she managed to grab the screaming girl and she quickly wrapped her arms around her from behind to stop her from escaping again.

“Help!” Jessica pretended to struggle to break free.

“Stop that, Jessie!” Tiffany played along and whispered into her ears. “Stop that if you want to live…”

“I…” The blonde girl showed her helpless face once more. “Okay…”

“Good girl…” The crescent eyed girl smiled victoriously and with one hand she turned Jessica’s face towards her, ready to kiss her again.

 

“What are you two doing?” Sooyoung asked them and both girls had just realized they were standing near their classroom, and the tall slim girl was peeking from inside.

“N-Nothing…” She quickly let Jessica go.

“W-We were just playing…” The blonde girl stuttered.

“Well quit playing around in the hallway,” Sooyoung shook her head. “Everybody can hear your screaming.”

“And class is about to start…” She finished as she turned around and gestured them to come in.

Both girls turned to each other and stood there for a second or two, before they both laughed and walked into the classroom with light steps. Inside the classroom they saw some familiar faces who greeted them with smiles, and they happily greeted them back. And for a while Tiffany could forget all about her strange dream and Hyoyeon who acted mysteriously.

 

And so training classes went by in the blink of an eye because there was just so much fun, from Sooyoung and Yuri silly antics to Jessica’s secret smiles and stares, and Tiffany felt a little sad when it was time for them to go home. The crescent eyed girl felt like the day was not long enough for her to be with her blonde girlfriend, and she made sure to tell Jessica just that. The comment made the blue-eyed girl blushed, a rare event that made her proud of herself, and the blonde replied that she felt the same way too, and Tiffany felt her heart soared to the night sky.

It was when they were walking outside the training building that they met with Hyoyeon, who looked like she was in a rush.

“I made it!” The brunette girl exclaimed as she rushed towards the girls.

“Did you just run here?” Sooyoung asked as Hyoyeon tried to catch her breath.

“Yeah, I was running late and I thought you guys were already gone…” The dancing queen said as she placed her arm on Sooyoung’s shoulder for support.

“But why are you in such a hurry?” Seohyun, the youngest of them all asked.

“I need to talk about something with these two…” Hyoyeon said as she smiled at the American duo.

“O-Oh, right…” Tiffany had just remembered that Hyoyeon needed them for something.

“Well you could’ve just texted us if you need anything.” Jessica said to her.

“And risk you running away?” The dancing queen snorted. “No, thank you.”

“Why would I want to run away?” The blonde girl grew suspicious.

“Let’s head inside, shall we?” Hyoyeon ignored the comment and laughed as she took Jessica and Tiffany’s hands and lead them into the building once more.

The crescent eyed girl had no choice but to follow the brunette, and as she was pulled into the lobby she turned around and saw the other girls were just as confused as she was, staring at them from the distance. When they got into the lobby she could see from behind the tall glass door Yoona and Seohyun waved goodbye, while Taeyeon, Yuri and Sooyoung decided to wait for them outside.

 

“Let. Me. Go.” Jessica broke away from Hyoyeon's grip.

“Fine,” Hyoyeon said as she pointed to the sofa in the middle of the lobby. “Sit down.”

“So, what is it that you want?” The blonde girl said as she sat down and Tiffany followed her and sat next to her.

“You still remember that you owe me after that night at Solitaire, right?” The brunette said as she crossed her arms.

“Yes.” Jessica looked uncomfortable, while Tiffany nodded hesitantly.

“And you agreed to do one favor for me, right?” Hyoyeon started to grin excitedly.

“Only because you didn’t let me pay you back!” The blue-eyed girl protested.

“Shush-shush-shush!” But the dancing queen didn’t want to hear any of it, and Tiffany could see Jessica was getting annoyed.

“So, as I was saying,” The brunette continued, ignoring Jessica’s scoff. “You agreed to help me on one thing,”

“And I just happen to have something I need your help with…”

“You know Boa unnie is back from Japan, right?” And Tiffany could see Jessica’s face immediately tensed when she heard the name.

“Boa unnie?” The crescent eyed girl asked since she was not familiar with the name.

“Oh, you know,” Hyoyeon’s grin turned into a wide smile and her eyes were sparkling. “Boa unnie, the crown jewel of SM Entertainment…”

“The first Korean idol to be accepted in Japan…”

“The most talented and beautiful queen of Korean pop…”

“Oh!” Tiffany finally realized who she was talking about. After all, it was impossible for an SM trainee not to recognize the name. “Boa sunbaenim?

“Yes!” The dancing queen laughed, while Jessica just sat there without saying a word. “That’s the one!”

“Do you know her?” Tiffany grew excited. “I mean, you call her unnie, so you must be close with her, right?”

“I heard she was staying in Japan?”

“Calm down, Pany-ah,” Hyoyeon kept laughing. “One question at a time…”

“But yes,” The brunette looked very proud. “I’m pretty close with her…”

“As do Jessica…”

“Really?” She turned to her girlfriend, whose face was now turned pale. “You’re close with her too?”

“Why didn’t you tell me?”

“I…” The blue-eyed girl looked confused. “Uh…”

“Jessie?”

 

“But anyway,” Hyoyeon said after an awkward silence. “Boa unnie is back in Korea, and she’s looking for some girls to help with her new choreography…”

“She is?” Tiffany was so excited at the chance to meet with the famous idol.

“Yes, that’s right,” The dancing queen giggled again. “And since I’m the best dancer SM has had to offer in a while, she asked me to help her…”

“Whoa…” The crescent eyed girl looked awed. “You’re so lucky…”

“But that’s not all,” The brunette grinned widely. “And since I’m such a good girl, I recommended the two of you, and she said yes!”

“Really?” Tiffany shrieked in joy. “You really asked her?”

“And she said yes?”

“Yeah, I did!” Hyoyeon laughed as the black haired American girl suddenly took her hands and jumped around excitedly. “Imagine how you get to experience dancing with the most famous idol in Korea!”

“Oh, my God!” The crescent eyed girl couldn’t believe that she got the chance to meet the superstar and got to help with her choreography. “Oh, my God!”

“Jessie!” She turned to her girlfriend. “Can you believe it?”

“I…” But the blonde girl didn’t look excited. Not one bit. Instead, she looked groggy and confused. “I, uh…”

 

“I think I’m going to pass…” The blue-eyed girl unexpectedly said. “I’m not that good of a dancer and I’m afraid I’m just going to ruin the dan—“

“—Oh, no you don’t.” Hyoyeon interrupted even before Tiffany could say anything. “Boa unnie specifically ask for you.”

“So you’re coming, whether you like it or not.”

“She did?” The crescent eyed girl wondered.

“Let’s just say that she was interested in Jessica,” The dancing girl explained. “And she said that she would love to work with her…”

“She said that?” Tiffany was once again awed. “Wow…”

“And you owe me, Sica.” The brunette continued in a threatening voice. “You can’t get around this.”

“Not this time.”

“I…” Jessica looked dispirited.

“Oh, come on, Sica-yah!” Hyoyeon tried to persuade her. “Are you really going to waste such an opportunity?”

“You know this is a once in a lifetime chance!”

“The other girls would kill to get a chance like this!”

“Think of what you can add to your resume!”

“Jessie?” Tiffany sat back next to her blonde girlfriend, trying to read what was on her mind.

“And do you really want Tiffany to go on her own?” Hyoyeon stated her final argument. “Work with Boa unnie on her own?”

Hearing her last comment startled Jessica, and she slowly raised her head and turned to her side. She stared at Tiffany, who was still trying to read her expression, and then turned to Hyoyeon, and her face suddenly showed despise.

“So?” But the dancing queen showed no fear, as she crossed her arms and raised an eyebrow at her.

“Fine.” The blue-eyed girl finally said. “I’ll do it.”

“Great!” Hyoyeon smiled widely and nodded. “I’ll see you next Saturday, then!”