CHAPTER IX THE TWO PRANKSTERS

If Only..

CHAPTER IX

THE TWO PRANKSTERS

 

It was the middle of November and Tiffany had just finished her midterm exam. She had spent the last few weeks studying hard, with the help of her fellow American friend, trying to catch up with her lessons. Today she felt she had done her best, and decided to leave the rest to God.

The black haired American girl was lying on her bed. She had a couple of hours of free time until her trainings started, since she got home early from school.

She thought about what had happened to her these couple of weeks; she was starting to get comfortable in her daily activities, she was starting to become closer to all her friends, and she made a couple of new ones, and she was starting to get used to Jessica’s charms. Yes; the blonde’s charms. Tiffany did not understand why the blonde’s gaze made her nervous, how her voice soothed her, how her words always managed to swept her off her feet, how her touches sent shivers all over her body, and how Tiffany always felt she needed to see and be with her all the time. But these last few weeks, she started to learn to act natural and how to control herself in her presence. In fact, she was determined to brush off any of her sweet talks; since she thought that the blue eyed girl was only teasing her anyway.

 

“Yippee! No more exams!” Taeyeon was shouting and jumping at the door.

“I feel so free!” Tiffany laughed.

“You know, we should celebrate.” Yujin suddenly appeared behind Taeyeon.

“Yes, we should.” The crescent eyed girl nodded passionately.

“Let’s go to the amusement park tomorrow!” Jihye joined in.

“Oh, that would be awesome!” Taeyeon agreed.

“We should ask Ri-in to!” The American girl said.

“No, we don’t.” Jihye quickly disapproved.

“Why?” Taeyeon stared at her, confused. “She’s our friend too.”

“Yeah, but she didn’t get exam like us!” The short haired girl said. “She’s so lucky!”

Taeyeon and Yujin laughed at her silly friend, while Tiffany decided to text Ri-in.

“You can just tell her at the studio later, you know.” Taeyeon said as she watched Tiffany sent her text.

“I know, but I can’t wait to tell her!” Tiffany giggled with excitement.

All three girls laughed and spent their free time planning the excursion.

I think I’m going to ask San Francisco too… She proceeded to text the other girl.

 

That would be nice. Who else is coming? The blonde girl wrote.

The whole apartment is coming! :)

Oh, I thought it will just be the two of us. :( Jessica replied.

Tiffany sighed; there she goes again, teasing me…

I thought I made it clear that trainees are not supposed to date. :p  

Who said anything about a date? I was just hoping that it will just be the two of us… ;) The reply came quickly.

Tiffany blushed and quickly texted her back. Okay, San Francisco; are you coming or not?

Can I bring friends? :)

Sure, why don’t you ask the girls? :)

I’ll ask them at practice. Are you coming? To practice, I mean…

The black haired American girl glanced at the clock and wrote; Of course I’m coming to practice. Somebody has to keep an eye on you. :)

Thank you :) I’ll see you at the studio :)

Tiffany put her cell phone on the armrest and smiled happily.

“Who were you texting?” Taeyeon asked.

“Oh, I asked Jessica to come along too.” Tiffany sounded excited. “And she said she’ll invite the other girls too…”

“Oh.” The shorter girl seemed to be thinking about something. “Okay…”

Tiffany stared at her and said, “Is that okay?”

“Oh. Yeah.” Taeyeon smiled. “It will be fun.”

“Yay!” Tiffany shouted. “Explosion!”

“Excursion!” Her friends corrected her and they all laughed.

 

It was Sunday after morning Church and eleven girls were standing just inside the entrance of the amusement park. The famous amusement park was packed with visitors, as it was the weekend. They were all wearing their Sunday’s best, and their faces were shining with excitement. Tiffany was wearing a white frilly one dress with white hot pants and pink sandals. She glanced at Jessica, who was wearing a simple white V-neck T-shirt with khaki hot pants and light brown sandals. She was not wearing her usual glasses, though.

Why does she have to be so cute? The black haired American girl sighed.

 

“Let’s ride the roller coaster first!” Jihye shouted.

“I want to ride the tornado!” Yoona chimed in.

“I want to see the haunted house!” Ri-in said confidently.    

“Shouldn’t we eat first?” Sooyoung pleaded.

“Okay, hold on.” Taeyeon said. “Obviously we have different rides we want to take…”

“We won’t be able to ride them all if we go in one large group like this.” She continued. “I think it’s best if we separate and meet back here later.”

“Wow, Taeyeon…” Yujin stared at the shortest girl with amazement. “… You sound like a true leader.”

“More like my mom.” Yuri teased.

“Okay, everyone has their cell phones, right?” Taeyeon ignored them. “Let’s meet back here for lunch.”

“Yes, ma’am!” The girls saluted.

They all decided to go in smaller groups; Yuri-Yoona-Seohyun, Ri-in-Jihye-Yujin, and Sooyoung-Jessica-Krystal-Tiffany-Taeyeon.

“But I wanted to go with Sica unnie…” Juhyun whined as they started to separate.

“Oh, don’t worry, Juhyun.” Yuri put her arms around the younger girl and grinned. “I have a plan…”

“And I brought the camera…” Yoona grinned widely.

 

“So, what should we try first?” Tiffany looked excited.

“I want to ride the roller coaster!” Krystal giggled.

“Nope.” Jessica quickly shook her head. “I think we should look around first.”

“We have plenty of time.”

“Then let’s get some snack first!” Sooyoung pulled the two sisters.

Their first ride turned out to be the carrousel; Krystal’s favorite ride. And since it was the cute little sister’s favorite, they had to ride it three times, before Jessica persuaded and promised her beloved little sister that they would come back and ride it again after they had tried the other rides.

They tried the mirror house next, which the girls found to be the least entertaining, as all they did in there was staring at the mirrors and laughed at each other’s funny reflections.

“I thought the mirror house was supposed to be a maze…” Sooyoung was disappointed.

And then they tried the spinning teacups, which they had to ride twice, since Krystal loved that ride too.

“I think I’m going to be sick…” Sooyoung said as she rubbed her stomach.

 

After getting some snacks they decided to try something daring, and Taeyeon took them to the pirate ship. They sat in the back, and as they were swinging higher, Tiffany noticed that Jessica kept her face covered with her own hands, while the other girls screamed in amusement.

“Let’s try that again!” Sooyoung insisted after the ride stopped, and Taeyeon giggled in approval.

“No-no, I think I’ll rest some—“ The blonde girl was about to escape, but Tiffany and Sooyoung quickly pulled her hands and dragged her.

“Are you afraid of heights, San Francisco?” The crescent eyed girl as the ride was starting to swing higher, again.

“I-I…” The blonde closed her eyes and gripped the safety handle as strong as she could.

“Open your eyes, Jessica!” Sooyoung yelled as the ship swung forward. “Weee…!”

“Nooo…!” And the blue eyed girl hid her face underneath her hands again.

“Open your eyes!” Tiffany grabbed her hands and pulled them.

And the blonde girl kept her eyes closed and gripped harder on Tiffany’s hands instead, which the latter found to be adorable, and she herself tightened her grip on Jessica’s hands.

 

Time out. Time out.” Jessica said after they got out from the ride.

“Oh, look; the slingshot!” Sooyoung pointed. “Grab her!”

“Oh, no. No. No. No. No…” The blonde girl begged her friends as Sooyoung and Tiffany pulled her hands and Krystal pushed her from behind.

And as the female attendant was tightening her safety belt, Jessica begged her to release her. “Please, unnie… I’m not supposed to ride these; I have a heart condition…”

Her friends giggled and the attendant winked at her. “Don’t worry; this is actually good for your heart.”

Ha! You hear that, Sica?” Sooyoung laughed. “This is good for your heart!”

The ride started to go up, and Jessica prayed.

“Our Father in heaven, Hallowed be your name…”

Krystal giggled. “Unnie… Pray louder; we’re going to fall…”

“Your kingdom come, your will be done…”

Tiffany giggled and stared at the blonde with teary eyes. “Here; hold my hand.”

And Jessica held her hand as tight as she could; like they were going to die soon. The ride stopped moving at an unbelievable height, and stayed there for a couple of second; before it finally dropped and swung back and forth mercilessly. The girls screamed their loudest as they were having fun being swung around. The blonde girl shrieked all her might and prayed for a miracle that the ride would stop instantly.

 

“My knees…” The blonde rubbed her knees when they reached the ground.

“I think we should rest for a bit.” Tiffany said as she stared at Jessica’s pale face and pitied her.

“Good idea,” Sooyoung giggled and teased. “Let’s ride something safe; like that drop tower over there.”

Hearing the name of the ride, Jessica quickly covered her face again, and started to sob.

“Oh, no-no, we’re not going to ride that, Jessie…” Tiffany rubbed her back and tried to calm her down. “… Ssh-ssh-ssh…”

“Don’t trust her!” Sooyoung laughed. “Those are fake tears!”

“Your acting is not quite convincing, unnie…” The younger Jung giggled.

“Krystal! Drag her!” The tall tanned girl commanded.

And Jessica’s plan to beg for pity failed, and she had to endure another hell ride.

“Pray again, unnie…” Krystal teased as the tower climbed. “… Pray for our poor souls…”

The older sister sighed, “I think I’m going to try Hail Mary now…”

Tiffany giggled and stared at her with sympathy.

“Here…” She said as she offered her hand.

“Thank you…” The blue eyed girl sobbed and reached for that soft hand and gently squeezed it.

The black haired American girl could feel Jessica’s hand was cold, and the touch gave her shivers, but strangely; her heart was getting warmer.

Taeyeon meanwhile stared at their joined hands and frowned. She had noticed that during the rides the two girls seemed awfully close with each other. She stared at her feet and sighed as the ride stopped at the top.

“Three… Two… One…” Krystal and Sooyoung counted, and the ride was pulled down by gravity with incredible speed.

 

As they walked away from the ride, Jessica was still holding on to Tiffany’s hand, and her face was as pale as a vampire’s. Tiffany on the other hand, was blushing, and she was wearing her infamous eye smile and stared at their joined hands the whole time. Sooyoung and Krystal walked in front of them, laughing and discussing which ride they would try next; with Sooyoung’s arms around Krystal’s shoulders and the younger Jung’s arm was wrapped around the tallest girl’s waist. Taeyeon walked further behind the two Americans, with a sad look on her face.

 

“Come on, unnies!” Krystal turned around and shouted. “We haven’t tried the roller coaster yet!”

Owh… Jessica let out a small high-pitched whimper, and Tiffany stared at her. Oh, my God! That was the cutest sound I’ve ever heard…

“What’s wrong, Taeyeon?” Sooyoung noticed something was off with their friend.

“Hm? What?” The shorter girl was startled. “Oh, nothing…”

“I’m just a bit tired, that’s all…”

“Oh, okay.” The tall tanned girl said. “Let’s rest first…”

“Let me go get you a drink, unnie…” The younger Jung said as the girls sat on a wooden bench near the carrousel.

“Let me help you.” Sooyoung volunteered. “What do you guys want to get?”

“Strawberry juice would be great.” Tiffany smiled as she kept her stare on Jessica.

“Iced tea…” Taeyeon said after she glanced at the two Americans. “… Thank you, Sooyoung.”

“No probs.” The tall girl said as she walked away. “Be right back.”

 

Meanwhile behind the merry go round, three suspicious girls were eyeing the resting group.

“Did you get a lot?” The tanned girl asked as they squatted down.

“Not enough…” The younger sighed. “… We can’t use these photos…”

“Why?” The youngest said. “I think these are lovely.”

These…” Yoona said in serious tone. “… Are not y enough.”

“What do you mean they’re not y enough, unnie?” Seohyun shouted. “I will not let you treat Jessica unnie like some kind of object of desire!”

“Sshh…!” Yuri and Yoona quickly covered their youngest friend’s mouth with their hands. “They’ll hear us!”

“Mmm…!” Juhyun was still trying to say something.

“Listen, Juhyun…” Yuri said. “Look at these photos…”

Seohyun stopped struggling and stared at the camera. “Mm?”

“Don’t you think Jessica is so cute in these photos?” The tanned girl continued.

“Mhm…” Juhyun slowly nodded.

“Don’t you want to capture more of these moments?” Yuri asked. “Don’t you want to have more of Jessica’s cuter moments?”

The youngest girl stared at her two older friends for a while, before slowly nodded in defeat.

“Good girl!” Yoona grinned and let go of her hand. “Now go get us something to drink, please.”

“What do you want?” Seohyun asked them.

“Orange juice for us, thank you.” Yuri smiled, “Here’s the money. Buy one for yourself too.”

Juhyun nodded and went to buy them their drinks.

“Now…” Yuri turned to the wide grinning girl. “… How do we get them to ride the log flume?”

And both mischievous girls giggled evilly as they walked towards the bench.

 

Unnie!” Krystal pranced towards her older sister. “I bought you a lychee iced tea!”

“Thank you, Soojung.” Jessica said as she reached for the drink. “What did you buy?”

“Melon juice.” She smiled and rested her head on the older Jung’s shoulder.

“Here are your orders, my ladies…” Sooyoung handed the girls their drinks.

“Thank you…” Tiffany smiled.

Yo! What’s up, girls?” Yuri made two peace signs with her hands across her chest as she and Yoona walked towards them.

“Hey, Yuri!” The tallest girl welcomed them. “Having fun?”

“Oh, definitely, unnie!” Yoona answered. “How about you guys?”

“Absolutely!” Sooyoung laughed. “You should’ve seen Jessica when we tried those scary rides!” 

“Ugh, don’t remind me…” The blonde girl sighed.

“What’s wrong, Sica?” Yuri asked innocently. “You don’t like scary rides?”

Tiffany, Krystal and Sooyoung giggled. “You have no idea…”

“Oh…” Yoona said in a cutely manner. “Poor Sica unnie…

“Did the other unnies force you to ride those scary rides, unnie?

“Stop that!” Krystal pouted and hugged her older sister. “Don’t try to act cute in front of my sister, unnie!

Yoona stuck her tongue out and giggled.

“Anyway, let’s try something that’s not scary.” Yuri said suddenly. “Let’s try the photo booth!”

“Why?” Sooyoung asked as she finished her drink. “Didn’t Yoona bring a camera?”

“That’s different, unnie!” Yoona insisted. “Come on; let’s get some good memories printed!”

 

Jessica and Krystal spent the longest inside the photo sticker booth, as the younger kept insisting to try different poses. Tiffany had already finished taking photos with the other girls, and she was waiting for an opportunity to try the photo booth with her fellow American friend.

The two Jung’s finally got out and the younger was clinging to the older.

“Look at these!” Sooyoung took some of Jessica and Krystal’s stickers. “They’re so cute!”

“Oooh, I want to keep them.” Yuri said as she stared at a set of stickers of the two sisters hugging each other and stuck their tongue out to the camera. “Can I have some, Krystal?”

“No!” Krystal blushed and immediately took the photos back. “These are mine and unnie’s!

Yuri stuck her tongue out. “Meanie.”

“So, umm—“ Tiffany was about to say something but was cut off by Yoona.

“--Oh! Taeyeon unnie and Sooyoung unnie haven’t taken a picture yet!”

“Oh, really?” Yuri giggled as she pushed the two into the booth. “Come then, you need to take some!”

Sooyoung and Taeyeon looked confused, as they were sure that they had already taken their photos together earlier, but they both entered the booth anyway.

“Come on, I saw a fun and safe ride earlier!” Yuri quickly turned to the rest.

“Let’s just ditch those two!” She whispered as she pulled Tiffany’s hand.

“Come on, unnie!” Yoona pulled Jessica. “This will be fun!”

The two Americans were confused, but they did not have enough strength to stop the two giggling girls from pulling them away. Krystal whined and quickly followed her older sister, as she did not want to be separated from her.

 

“Here we are!” Yuri shouted in excitement when they reached the ride.

“What is this?” Tiffany asked.

“The water log sli-Water boat, I mean…” Yoona stumbled on her words.

“Wait, there are only four seats here…” The black haired American girl noticed as they got to the ramp.

“No problem, unnie!” Yoona grinned widely. “I’ll just wait outside.”

“Are you sure?” Tiffany asked her as she got into her seat at the back of the log shaped boat.

Yoona giggled and waved to her friends. “It’s okay…”

“Now you sit with me…” Yuri said as she pulled Krystal to sit with her in the front.

“But I want to sit with unnie…” The younger looked back as Jessica smiled at her and sat with Tiffany at the back.

“Sshh, little one; there’s no time.” Yuri said as she lowered the safety bar, and Krystal had nowhere to go.

“They’re acting strange.” Tiffany said as she stared at the blonde beside her. “Yuri and Yoona; I mean…”

“Yes, they are.” Jessica sighed and lowered the bar. “I hope this isn’t another scary ride…”

The crescent eyed girl giggled and took the blue eyed girl’s hand and put it on her lap. “Scaredy-cat…”

Jessica looked at their joined hands and turned her gaze to the black haired American girl. She smiled her sweetest and said, “I’m sorry…”

“Don’t be.” Tiffany stared back and flashed her eye smile as the log/boat started to move forward. “I kinda like it…”

And she could see Jessica blushed and turned her attention to the water in front of them.

Don’t think you’re the only one who can tease, San Francisco…

 

The ride went smooth at the start, as they were being taken on a sweet and slow drive along the artificial lake. Tiffany smiled as she looked around the well placed plastic plants and trees. There were sounds of birds and water flowing; calming her heart. This is a nice change of pace, she thought to herself.

And then she looked down to her lap, where her hand was lying on top of the blonde’s, holding it tightly as if she did not want the other hand to move away. She then turned to look at Jessica, who was also looking around. The blue eyed girl was calm now, as she was not grasping her hand with much strength now. The blonde closed her eyes for a moment to enjoy the refreshing breeze and took a deep breath; a sight of pure beauty that struck Tiffany in her heart, and she held her own breath to try and control her rising heartbeat.

The blonde girl opened her eyes and turned to look at the crescent eyed girl next to her. Their eyes met, and there was a moment of bliss that filled the air around them. Tiffany smiled as she stared at those bright blue eyes, and Jessica returned the act with her own lovely smile.

And the boat suddenly climbed up on a tall ramp. Both girls then immediately realized what the ride truly was. Their eyes grew bigger as they kept staring at each other as the boat climbed even higher. Jessica’s grip on Tiffany’s hand automatically became stronger.

“Uh-oh…” The blonde girl whispered as she looked beyond the front seat.

“This is going to be fun!” Krystal giggled in the front seat.

“Yes, it is!” Yuri laughed.

And then both girls in the back could see the end of the climb, and they prepared themselves as they were about to get wet; very wet.

Whoooo…!” Yuri shouted. “Bring it on!”

Krystal kept giggling.

Jessica closed her eyes.

And Tiffany got an epiphany; both she and Jessica’s clothes were white.

Oh. My. God.

The boat seemed to stop temporarily as it reached the top, and without any warning, it dived vertically into the shallow water three meters below. 

The girls in the front were screaming in excitement and joy, as the boat hit the water, and there were splashes everywhere. The two girls in the back, however, were screaming in despair. One was screaming because her fear of heights got the better of her, and one was screaming because she had just realized what kind of embarrassment she would get after the ride. Although deep down; Tiffany was also enjoying the ride.

 

When the boat finally stopped the male attendant helped the four girls crawl out from the log. He smiled at Yuri and Krystal and gave them a thumb up, but when he saw the American girls, his smile turned into a huge grin and his face turned red. Tiffany noticed the situation and quickly covered her chest with her hands. She then tried to warn her blonde friend, but Jessica was already rushing towards to Yuri.

“You…” She said angrily. “You planned this…”

Unnie!” Krystal gasped. “I can see your bra!”

And Tiffany was the first to stare at her American friend. She could see water dropping from her perfect jaw line, and she could see that drop of water ran down her white and smooth neck. She lowered her gaze and stared at the blue eyed girl’s chest area, and she could see some skin under the wet clothes, and her bra lines. Her face, ears, and neck were burning hot at the sight. She lowered her gaze again, and noticed that the blonde was wearing a light blue bra underneath her wet shirt. And her heart stopped.

“Stop staring!” Krystal’s shout surprised Tiffany, and she quickly looked the other way.  

The blonde girl looked down to her shirt and realized that she was completely drenched. She quickly covered her chest area with her hands. She looked back up and stared at Yuri and her younger sister; and found that their clothes were only slightly wet.

“Why aren’t you guys wet?” She wondered.

“Because we sat in the front.” Yuri explained innocently. “The ones that ride in the back are the ones that will get the most water; scientifically saying...”

“Oh, you…” The blue eyed girl glared at her. “… You definitely planned this!”

“No, I did not!” Yuri said innocently. “I thought you brought spare clothes with you…”

“And did you bring any?” Tiffany raised her eyebrow.

“Nope…” Yuri laughed, and then she turned around and started to run away. “… That’s why I sat in the front!”

“Stop, you dirty little—“ Jessica was about to went after her, but was stopped by Tiffany.

“--Jessie!” She said as she put her arms around her to cover her chest. “Your shirt!”

“You have to find somewhere to hide, unnie!” Krystal panicked as she noticed more and more eyes were starting to stare at the two wet girls, happily.

“Hang on! I’ll find some dry clothes for you!” Krystal quickly turned around and ran aimlessly.

“Soojung, don’t run!” Jessica tried to stop her younger sister.

“Come on, this way!” Tiffany pulled the blonde’s hand, and quickly ran without knowing where to go.

 

“So, did you get anything?” Yuri panted as she rendezvoused with the other prankster.

Yoona grinned widely and showed her some pictures on her camera.

“Whoaa…” Yuri looked amazed. “… Awesome!”

“How did you get this angle?”

“I know; right?” The younger girl laughed. “I could be a professional photographer at this rate!”

They both laughed and hugged each other.

“Mission complete!” Yoona shouted in glee.

“No-Wait.” The older prankster suddenly said. “It’s not over yet…”

“What do you mean, unnie?” Yoona looked puzzled.

The tanned girl grinned and pointed at two running wet girls in the distance. “There…”

“Oh, this is going to be awesome…” Yoona smiled her widest.

 

“Hey, Tiffany!” Yuri yelled to them. “Jessica!”

“Over here!” Yoona waved to the two American girls.

Tiffany noticed them and quickly pulled Jessica to a different direction.

Owwie! The blonde girl yelped as Tiffany yanked her hand.

Oh, my God! Can you be anymore cuter?

The black haired American girl quickly shook the thought. “I’m sorry, I’m sorry, Jessie…”

“Come on, guys! This way!” Yuri ran ahead and led them to another attraction.

“This way, unnies!” Yoona looked worried. “Ride this one! It’s dark inside so no one can see you!”

“What is this—“ Tiffany was about to asked them something but was cut by Yuri, who sounded genuinely concerned.

“--Come on, hurry! Just ride this until your clothes dry off!”

The two American girls hurriedly climbed into the small two-seat train car.

“We’ll ride the other one.” Yoona waved as the train car started to move forward.

 

Meanwhile, Taeyeon and Sooyoung were walking aimlessly around the park after getting some snacks. After the other girls left them at the photo booth, Taeyeon decided that they should just try to have fun on their own instead. The taller girl noticed something was off with the slanted eyed girl, and decided to accompany her. They were about to go to the restroom when Sooyoung saw Krystal. The little girl was running around like she was very late for some important test.

“Krystal!” Sooyoung waved to the confused young girl.

Unnie!” The younger Jung ran to the taller girl and pulled her hand. “You have to come! Quickly!”

“Whoa, wait a minute, Krystal…” Taeyeon tried to calm her down. “… Tell us what happened first.”

“It’s unnie and Tiffany unnie!” The ten year old was trying to catch her breath. “We rode the boat! And then we got wet!”

She took a deep breath before continuing, “Unnie and Tiffany unnie were drenched! And they don’t have any spare clothes! You have to help them, unnie!

Sooyoung and Taeyeon stared at each other for a moment and then giggled. Krystal stared at them in disbelief, “Why are you laughing? We have to help them now!”

Sooyoung put her hand on Krystal’s shoulder to calm her down. “Krystal, your unnie can just wait and dry her shirt in the restroom. They have hand dryers there…”

The younger Jung stared at the taller girl eyes. She was still confused for a moment, before realizing that that was indeed the best way to handle the situation.

“Right…” She nodded repeatedly. “… Why didn’t I think of that?”

“You probably panicked.” Taeyeon giggled. “It’s okay…”

“Come on, we’re going to the restroom too. Perhaps we’ll meet them there…” The slanted eyed girl said as they walked together.

 

The train car started to move slowly and the safety bar automatically dropped down in front of them. They were entering some sort of a dark and cold tunnel, and their car’s lamp was the only source of light. Tiffany turned to her side and stared at Jessica.

“Tiff…” The blonde said as she rubbed her own arms. “… I’m cold…”

“Me too…” She said. “Come here…”

And Tiffany put her arms around the blue eyed girl and rubbed her arm for her. Jessica wrapped her arms around the black haired girl and hugged her tight.

“Thank you…” The blonde said weakly, and Tiffany smiled. And at that moment both of them could feel warmth slowly emerging from their faces, ears, and necks, and finally from their chest.

But then a long and scary giggle could be heard from the walls of the tunnel, and both girls could feel the hairs on the back of their necks suddenly stood up. They looked around and found that the tunnel’s interior was very dark and creepy looking, and decorated with scary things like skeletons and hanging heads, and there was a lot of blood, everywhere. That was the moment they realized they had stepped inside a haunted house.

“You-You’re not scared of things like these, are you?” Jessica was trembling as she closed her eyes.

“Wh-What makes you say that?” Tiffany stuttered.

“Because you-you were not scared of those rides earlier!” They were headed to a scary door that slowly swung open with a scary creaking sound as they moved closer.

“Th-That was different!” And they both closed their eyes and hugged each other so tightly that they could barely breathe.

An evil laugh from an invisible woman echoed through the room and a skeleton swung in front of them. “Nooo…!”

They passed a coffin that immediately swung open and a mummy jumped out of it. “Go away…!”

The car lamp died and they could feel something was touching their necks. “Mommy…!”

The car lamp flashed on and off and their car suddenly shook violently. “Jessie...!”

The lamp died once again and there were flashes of scary images of ghosts filling the whole tunnel. “Tiphanny…!”

“Let us out! Let us out!” Tiffany screamed.

Miraculously the car turned left and they could finally see lights from the end of the tunnel. They lessened their hug on each other and sighed in relief as their ride was about to end.

“Th-That wasn’t so bad…” Tiffany said as she Jessica’s hair to calm her down.

“Y-Yeah…” Jessica sobbed. “… We’re still alive…”

BOO! A cold scary whisper right next to their ears suddenly surprised them, and they both screamed their lungs out until they finally arrived at the exit.

 

They were shaking so hard when they both stepped out of the train car, and they found that it was very hard to walk. Yuri and Yoona were laughing so hard that their eyes were filled with tears.

“We’re sorry, we’re sorry…” Yuri said as she wiped her tears.

“We’re sorry, unnie…” Yoona tried to hold her laughter. “… We thought it would be the best way to dry your clothes…”

Both American girls also had tears on their eyes, but they were tears of fear.

“We’re not even close to drying our clothes…” Jessica sighed and wiped her own tears.

“We’re not going to listen to you anymore…” Tiffany looked furious as she noticed that their clothes were now even more drenched by their cold sweats.

“Okay, okay, we’re really sorry…” Yuri rubbed her palms together.

Unnies, we’re done teasing you, we’re very sorry…” Yoona bowed in apology.

“It’s fine… Let’s just go already…” The blonde girl said weakly. “… I need to sit somewhere…”

“But we do have an idea on how to dry your clothes,” Yuri said as they sat on a bench nearby. “But you probably won’t agree, Sica…”

“What is it this time?” The blue eyed girl asked with great suspicion.

Yuri leaned away from the glare and explained her plan, “Look, you need constant airing from a very powerful wind to dry your clothes instantly…”

“Yes?” Tiffany looked intrigued.

“And where would you get that kind of wind in this park?” Yoona asked her instead.

“I don’t know…” The black haired American girl stared at her own wet shirt.

But soon her crescent eyes grew bigger to the realization. What the two pranksters had just said was true; they needed constant blow of wind to dry their clothes. And the perfect ride to get lots of wind would be… She thought to herself as she turned and looked into the pranksters glittering eyes.

“The roller coaster!” The three girls shouted in unison.

No! Jessica quickly said. “There has to be another way!”

“There isn’t any other way, unnie!” The younger girl was trying to convince her. “We were going to tell you this plan from the start; but we got carried away from teasing you…”

The blue eyed girl gave the younger her death glare again, and Yoona cowered. “We’re sorry, unnie…

“I swear to you; this is not another prank.” Yuri raised her right hand.

Tiffany sighed and turned to her American friend. “I think they’re telling the truth this time…”

Jessica stared at Tiffany’s dark brown eyes for a while, before she let out a deep sigh. “Okay…”