CHAPTER X FIRST SNOW

If Only..

CHAPTER X

FIRST SNOW

 

Jessica was trembling when they were standing in line to ride the monstrous roller coaster. The two American girls were standing close behind the two pranksters to cover their wet fronts. Tiffany felt bad that Jessica had to ride another scary-adrenaline pumping ride; but she knew that it was probably the only way to dry their dripping wet clothes. The crescent eyed girl slowly reached for the blonde’s hand and squeezed gently. Jessica turned to look at the black haired girl and whined, “I’m scared…”

“I know…” Tiffany said in a gentle, reassuring voice. “Don’t worry; I’m here with you.”

Jessica smiled a bit and sighed, “Let’s just get this over with…”

 

“Okay, Sica,” Yuri pointed to the most front empty car. “Here we are.”

“You guys need to ride in the front to get the most wind…” Yoona added apologetically.

“Get in.” Jessica glared at the two.

“Wha--“ Yuri was about to say something.

“—Get. In.” Tiffany repeated what her fellow American just said.

“It’s okay, we’ll just wait out—“ Yuri tried to escape.

“—You’re the reason we’re in this situation…” Tiffany pulled Yoona to the empty front car.

“… So you’re coming with us.” Jessica finished the sentence and pulled Yuri.

Or else…” Both American girls said at the same time.

Yuri and Yoona both laughed awkwardly and stepped into the cars. “Okay, okay…”

 

Achoo…!” Tiffany sneezed as the safety bar dropped and locked their shoulders in position.

“You’re so cute…” Jessica giggled as she stared at the black haired American girl. “… Bless you.”

“Look who’s talking…” The crescent eyed girl mumbled.

“What’s that?”

“Nothing…” She shook her head and smiled.

The roller coaster started its climb on the tall wooden ramp. The girls could see the entire park from the height, and they felt a mixture of both awe and fear from the sight.

“Give me your hand!”Jessica begged Tiffany.

The fellow American girl giggled and reached out to the blonde’s hand. “Look who’s cute now.”

The blue eyed girl ignored the comment and just held on to Tiffany’s hand as hard as she could. The roller coaster reached the peak of the ramp, and all passengers sighed and cheered to the excitement.

Owh… Jessica let out the cutest whimper once again, and Tiffany noticed that sound and felt her chest tightened.

 

And after a couple of seconds, the coaster dived vertically in incredible speed, pulling all passengers heads backward. They all screamed with excitement as the coaster raced on the rails; turning left and then right; pulling the passengers weights to the opposite direction.

The three trainees were giggling and screaming with excitement, while Jessica whimpered a long cute whine. The coaster then went into two consecutive barrel rolls, increasing its speed, before turning right again, and then they climbed a large vertical loop.

Jessica closed her eyes as they entered the vertical loop, and the strength of the G-force pulled her head down towards her chest. The sensation was a pure nightmare for the blonde girl, as she gritted her teeth and tears were coming out from her eyes.

But the coaster showed no mercy for the poor blonde American girl, as it went into two sets of corkscrews inversion, and then raced into another vertical loop.

 

Tiffany was having so much fun as she screamed in excitement and joy. She had always enjoyed scary rides like these; as all the screaming had always helped her release any negative emotion from her chest. She had always found that after the ride, she would breathe easier and her body would feel lighter.

But somehow at the time she was not trying to release any bad emotion; she was purely having fun with her new friends. Especially with the blonde who was sitting next to her. That blue eyed beauty that seemed to have captured all her mind. That cute blonde princess that was holding her hand tightly, never letting go. The cutest Jessica Jung who gave her shivers with every touch.

And the coaster sped through a barrel roll, and turned left with maximum speed, before it reached the grand finale; a large dive loop.

Jessica somehow managed to peek, not because she was enjoying the ride, but to see if the ride was coming to an end. And she chose the wrong time, because then the coaster was in the middle of the dive loop. And as the loop twisted at the peak, the blonde girl could see the ground below her, and she shrieked in fear. She kept shrieking when the coaster sped through the loop and raced near the ground; before climbing its way back up and slowed down as it had reached its end.

 

“Th-That was awesome!” Yuri shouted as the girls were walking away from the coaster. “We should try this again!”

“Yeah, that was really fun!” Yoona added and laughed out loud.

Jessica meanwhile, was still holding on to Tiffany’s hand. Her eyes were teary and her nose was red. The black haired American girl could feel that the blonde’s hand was shaking, and she squeezed her hand, and rubbed the back of that hand gently with her thumb to try and calm her down.

“I am not-I am not riding that again…” The blue eyed girl whined, and her tear dropped down her cheek.

Tiffany instinctively threw her arms around Jessica and pulled her into a tight hug at the sight of her tears. The crescent eyed girl the blonde’s hair gently as she tried to stop her from crying. “Shh, shh…”

“It’s okay, honey… It’s over now…”

“Oh, come on, unnie,” Yoona teased the older girl, “It’s not that bad…”

“Oh, shoot!” Yuri suddenly said. “Why are they here?”

“Who?” Yoona turned around.

“The boys…” The tanned girl sighed and pointed towards the crowd. “…Donghae oppa and the others…”

Tiffany was still hugging Jessica as she stared to the crowd and narrowed her eyes to get a better view. And there they were, the boys, chatting with Ri-in and her group near the gift shop. Donghae was laughing hard when Yujin said something. Ri-in then pointed at Tiffany and her group, and Donghae quickly turned around and put on his best smile.

“Jessica!” He waved and walked towards them, followed by Leeteuk and Heechul.

“Oh, no…” The black haired American girl sighed. “They can’t see us like this.”

“Why?” Yoona asked. “Your clothes are almost dry anyway…”

Almost!” Tiffany pointed out. “They still can’t see us like this!”

“Okay, okay.” Yuri seemed to worry about them as well. “Listen, you need to run.”

“We’ll keep them busy.”

“Why?” Yoona still looked puzzled. “We can just say the truth; that they’re clothes are wet and they’re not allowed to stare…”

“They’re boys, Yoona!” Yuri reminded her. “If we tell them that, they’ll definitely want to see!”

“Oh.” The younger girl thought about it for a second. “Eww, boys…

“Hurry!” Yuri pushed the two American girls away.

“Okay, come on, Jessie!” Tiffany pulled the blonde’s hand and ran away.

 

“Sica!” Donghae noticed that her crush was being kidnapped by her fellow American friend. “Jessica!”

“Oh, hi there, Donghae oppa!” Yuri blocked him with her hands. “What a coincidence!”

Oppa!” Yoona grabbed his hand and winked. “Did you come to see me?”

“Oh, hey, Yuri, Yoona…” He was still staring at the crowd that swallowed the two American girls.

“Where’s Tiffany taking Jessica?”

“Oh, never mind them.” Yuri giggled. “They had to go to the ladies room.”

Oppa…!” Yoona begged in a cutely manner. “I’m hungry…”

“Oh-oh, really?” Donghae had his hands pulled by the two girls.

“Yes, oppa…” Yuri also pleaded. “Let’s go to the food court…”

“But, Jessica…”

“I’ll call them later to meet us there,” The tanned girl insisted. “Come on, oppa…

Oppa! Oppa!” Yoona pulled his hand and waved it around.

“Okay, okay…” The masculine boy finally gave in. “Nothing too expensive, okay? I’m a little tight on my budget…”

“Of course, oppa!” Yuri laughed. “We’re not Sooyoung…”

 

“I think we’re safe here…” Tiffany panted as they reached the other side of the park.

“I’m so tired…” Jessica sat on a wooden bench.

“Yeah, me too…” The black haired girl sat next to her. “… And hungry too…”

Both girls looked around and found that they were now sitting near the parking area. It was already 4 pm, and they realized that they had skipped lunch. Jessica stood up once more and pointed at a small café near them.

“Come on, let’s rest there.” She said as she pulled Tiffany from the bench.

The two Americans walked hand in hand and entered the café. A young waitress quickly stood up from her seat and pointed them at the nearest table. The café was quite empty at the time, as the girls noticed there was only one young couple sitting in the corner. Tiffany chose the table near the window and they sat there. The waitress quickly handed them a menu and told them to call her when they’re ready to order.

“What do you want to get?” The blonde asked her fellow American.

“Hmm,” Tiffany browsed through the menu. “I think I’ll have the fried rice…”

“How about you?”

“I’ll just have the ramyun then…”

“Really?” Tiffany stared at the blonde. “We haven’t eaten all day, you know…”

“I don’t think you should get ramyun…

“Yes, dear… Jessica sighed and opened the menu again.

The crescent eyed girl giggled and stared at the blue eyed girl in front of her. Somehow she wanted to sit next to her, so she could hold her hand once more, or so she could wrap her arms around her and hug her once more.

What am I thinking? She shook her head and looked the other way.

 

“I’ll get the japchae, then…” The blonde closed the menu and waved to the waitress.

The waitress quickly approached them and took their order. She then asked them what they would want for their drink, and they chose mineral water. The young waitress smiled and nodded, and went to the counter.

Jessica pulled out her cell phone and checked the screen. She was surprised to see that there were 19 missed calls and 7 unread messages.

“I think you should check your phone too…” The blonde said to the black haired girl, who quickly took out her own phone.

“Taeyeon and Sooyoung were calling me…” The crescent eyed girl sighed. “… I guess I didn’t notice them…”

“Yeah, me too…” The blonde was busy texting.

Tiffany decided to text Taeyeon and tells her that they were fine. Her phone quickly rang once more and she opened a new text from the slanted eyed girl.

Glad you’re okay. Yuri and Yoona filled me in on your situation. How’s your clothes? We’re now hanging-out at the food court with Leeteuk oppa and the other boys.

Tiffany wrote her a reply,

Our clothes are almost dry. We’re near the parking lot, and decided to eat first. I’ll text you later.

The crescent eyed girl suddenly remembered that Donghae was there in the amusement park, looking for Jessica. She stared at her phone strap and sighed.

Why is he here?

She stared back at her fellow American in front of her and pouted. I’m not going to let him ruin this perfect day…

“Who are you texting?” Tiffany asked Jessica as she feared that the blonde was texting Donghae.

“Soojung…” The blue eyed girl answered without looking at her. “… She’s worried about us…”

“Worried about you…” Tiffany muttered as she rested her chin on top of her hand.

“Hmm?” Jessica finally put her phone down and looked up. “What did you say?”

“Nothing.” Tiffany looked the other way.

 

Suddenly the black haired girl could hear a shutter clicked. She turned her head and found that the blonde girl had just taken her picture with her phone.

“Aw, you’re so cute…” Jessica giggled and showed Tiffany the picture she just took. “Here; look!”

The crescent eyed girl blushed immediately and tried to take the phone. “Give me that.”

“Uh-uh.” Jessica quickly pulled back. “I’m keeping this.”

“What are you going to do with that?” Tiffany asked.

“I think I’ll use it as my wallpaper.” The blonde winked, and Tiffany’s face was burning.

“Wh-What are you-You can’t do that!”

“Oh, yes I can.” Jessica laughed. “This is my phone, and I can use any picture I want as my wallpaper.”

“And besides…” Jessica was about to add something but the waitress had come to deliver their order.

“Enjoy the food.” The waitress smiled at the two.

“Thank you.” The blonde smiled back as she took out the chopsticks.

Tiffany decided to postpone their conversation and eat first as she was too hungry to argue right now.

“And besides…” Jessica continued, “… It’s your fault you’re so pretty that I have to have your picture.”

And the black haired girl choked on her food. She was coughing violently as Jessica giggled and quickly offered her a drink.

Tiffany looked the other way as she drank the mineral water, but she could feel that her entire face was burning.

She put down the glass and stared at the blonde. “Oh, you... You…”

“Yes?” The blue eyed girl smiled and munched her food.

“I like you better when you were a cute scaredy-cat and kept holding on to me like a pampered kid!” And it was Jessica’s turn to choke on her food. Tiffany giggled and offered her a glass of water.

After Jessica had calm down, the two seemed to be at loss for words, and concentrated on finishing their meals instead. Tiffany peeked at Jessica’s red face and smiled, Aw; look at that bright blonde tomato…

 

Oppa…” Sooyoung said in a cutely manner. “… You said you were going to treat me some Chinese…”

Donghae sighed and turned to her, “I said I’ll take you to eat some to the Royal Dragon if you give me Jessica’s phone number.”

“Oh! Such an expensive treat for just a phone number…” Yoona wondered.

“Yeah, is her number that difficult to get?” Heechul joined the conversation.

“I think it’s the right price.” Donghae said proudly. “Nothing is too expensive when it comes to Jessica Jung.”

“Awww… So romantic…” Yuri said, and the girls laughed.

“So where is Jessica?” Donghae sighed again. “Are you sure you’ve told them to meet us here?”

“Yes, oppa.” Sooyoung looked hurt. “Are you saying that I'm lying?”

“No, no, I’m sorry.” The masculine boy apologized.

They had been sitting at the food court for a long time now, waiting for Jessica and Tiffany to meet them. Sooyoung had told Donghae that she had already called Jessica, and that they were going to meet them at that food court as soon as they could.

The boys spent the time chatting with the eight girls, especially Sooyoung, Yuri, and Yoona, since they were the closest to Jessica. The three boys, though, did not have the courage to speak to Krystal, the younger Jung, who was sitting at the furthest corner of the table. Krystal was glaring at the boys the whole time, and she did not even care to speak to them.

Heechul was her first victim; as he was trying to be the nice oppa and offered to buy her cotton candy, but Krystal just glared at him without saying anything for the whole two minutes. Heechul realized he had lost the staring contest, and retreated to his chair.

Donghae, meanwhile, learned the hard way that he would have to pay a very good price for any information regarding the blonde American girl. He asked Yuri if Jessica was close with any other boy; and Yuri asked him to buy her a huge serving of popcorn. After she got the popcorn, she simply said no.

He then asked Sooyoung if she knew how to make the younger Jung to like him; and she asked for a set of burger and cola. After she had finished the meal, she simply said Krystal was just shy and she needed time to get use to him.

He finally turned to Yoona to ask if she had any pictures of Jessica, since she was carrying a camera with her; and the young girl asked him to buy her chocolate candies. After eating one, she grinned and said that she was not in Jessica’s group, so she could not take any pictures of her.

“Why do I get the feeling I’m being played with?” He sighed for the third time.

“I thought you said there’s nothing too expensive when it comes to Jessica Jung, oppa?” Yuri .

Leeteuk and Heechul laughed at the hopeless romantic, and Leeteuk, the oldest of the three, decided to . “Don’t worry, Donghae; at least she’s with Tiffany…”

“… Imagine if she’s walking around the park; having fun with a boy…

"God! That would be my worst nightmare!" Donghae slammed the table with his fist, and all who heard that comment laughed.

 

“Donghae oppa, don’t you think you’re being too obvious with your feeling?” Ri-in asked.

“And what’s wrong with being so obvious?” He asked her back.

Ri-in giggled and continued, “It’s just that I don’t think Jessica likes you…”

“How do you know?” Ri-in got his attention. “She was the one who asked me to come here, you know…”

“Oh, really?” The Chinese girl looked surprised. “I didn’t know that…”

“Yeah, she told Sooyoung to call me since she didn’t have my number, and asked her to arrange this date.” Donghae explained.

“Is that so?” Ri-in could feel there was something wrong with his explanation, like why didn’t Jessica asked Sooyoung for his number and call him instead?

Ri-in turned to look at Sooyoung, who was trying to hold her laughter.

“If this is a date, then why did you bring Leeteuk oppa and Heechul oppa?” She asked again.

“Well, Jessica said she was a little shy, so she asked if she could bring some friends.” Donghae looked happy as he continued. “And then I asked Leeteuk and Heechul to come along to play with you guys.”

“Jessica said that?”

“Well, she told Sooyoung who then told me…” The athletic boy began to wonder.

Sooyoung looked the other way while saying, “Y-Yeah, she did. She really wanted to go out with you, Donghae oppa; but you know that Jessica is shy when it comes to things like these…”

Donghae blushed at the comment and lowered his hat to cover his face.

“Aaww, Donghae oppa blushed!” Yuri shouted, and the girls giggled. “So cute…”

“Ah, I’m the happiest man alive!” Donghae yelled and spread his arms open.

The table was again filled with laughter.

“Well, since you’re such in a good mood, oppa…” Sooyoung stared at him with her puppy eyes. “… Would you buy me some popcorn?”

“But you just had a burger!” Donghae stared back at her with disbelief.

“What? It’s not for me!” The tallest girl defended herself. “I was going to share them with the girls!”

“Yeah, right…” Yuri scoffed, and the whole table laughed at Sooyoung.

 

The two American girls had finished their meal a while ago, but they decided to stay at the café to rest, and to make sure their clothes were completely dry before heading off.

Jessica had just got off the phone with her sister and sighed.

“What’s wrong?” Tiffany asked as she sipped her cup of coffee. It was the blonde girl who suggested they drink some coffee to warm themselves, and the black haired girl soon realized it was an excellent decision.

“Donghae oppa is still there…” The blue eyed girl warmed her hands on her cup of coffee.

“Well isn't he persistent…” Tiffany was annoyed. “I wonder who told him about our plans…”

Jessica hesitated for a moment, before confessing, “Actually… I did.”

“You what?” Tiffany’s eyes grew bigger and she stared at the blonde in disbelief.

“W-Well, not me exactly…” Jessica was afraid that Tiffany would get upset. “I asked Sooyoung to contact him, telling him to meet us here…”

“And why would you do that?” The crescent eyed girl’s tone went higher.

“I-I was…” The blonde did not even dare to look her in the eye.

“Jessie!” Tiffany insisted.

“I just wanted to get that dating thing with him over as soon as I can.” Jessica explained. “I’m sorry…”

Tiffany thought about what the blonde was saying, and she quickly understood.

“No.” The black haired girl said softly.  “I’m sorry.”

“I shouldn’t have yelled at you…”

The blonde girl stared at her fellow American and giggled. “You’re cute when you’re jealous, you know…”

“W-What?” Tiffany’s face was burning. “I-I am not jealous!”

The blue eyed girl’s giggle continued and she said, “Okay, okay; you’re not jealous. Got it.”

“I really am not!” The black haired girl insisted, and her voice pitch was getting higher.

“Okay, okay…” Jessica was laughing loud now.

 

They continued their chat and sometime they teased each other. But then Krystal called Jessica and whined, saying that she was missing her. Both American girls then decided it was time to meet with the others and probably head home; as they were already exhausted.

They were walking towards the other side of the park, staring at the orange sky and the beautiful scenery around them. Tiffany turned to her left and saw Jessica’s face sparkled as it was bathed in the orange sunlight. A small peck of white orb fell from above and landed on top of the blonde’s nose.

“You got something on your nose…” The crescent eyed girl giggled as she reached for the strange object.

They both stopped and stared at the small peck of ice in Tiffany’s eyes.

“Oh, it’s snow!” Jessica smiled.

“Really?” The black haired girl stared closer. “I’ve never seen snow before…”

“Look up.” The blonde said to her, and Tiffany followed her advice.

Snow was starting to pour from the sky. They could only see a few drops at first, but soon they were witnessing the magical shower of pure white crystal snow.

“Wow…” Tiffany gasped and opened her arms. “It’s beautiful…”

“No; you are...” Jessica muttered as she stared at the amazed girl next to her.

Tiffany did not seem to hear her say that, as she kept giggling at the sight of snow falling into her hands.

“Come on; let’s sit there for a while.” The blue eyed girl said as she took Tiffany’s hand and guided her to a bench nearby.

 

Tiffany sat on the bench and stared at the sky for a long time. She was amazed by the sight she had never encountered before. The pure and cold snow, as beautiful as the stories she had heard. The black haired girl giggled as she wiped the snow from her nose and hair. She then turned to found that Jessica had been staring at her the whole time, with a lovely smile on her face.

“What’s wrong?” She asked the blonde girl.

Jessica smiled the sweetest. “I forgot to tell you that you look very cute today…”

“Th-thank you…”

And the blonde girl turned to look at the falling snow around them.

“You-You look very nice too…” The crescent eyed girl whispered shyly.

“Thank you.” Jessica giggled without looking at her black haired American friend.

“This is your first snow…” She said after a while.

The blonde raised her hands to catch any falling snow that drop in her hands and smiled beautifully. Tiffany sighed and wished that the time would stop that very moment. She then realized that it would never happen; not in this world anyway, and carefully took out her phone, and she quickly snapped a picture of the blue eyed girl in front of her.

Jessica smiled to her and whispered. “Hey, that’s cheating…”

“It’s your fault you’re so pretty.” Tiffany flashed her eye smile and they laughed.

 

Jessica’s phone rang again and Tiffany sighed. She was about to stand up, but the blonde held her hand and pulled her closer instead. She turned her phone around and threw her hand the furthest.

“Let’s take a picture together.” The blue eyed girl said.

“O-Okay…” The crescent eyed girl was blushing with the sudden gesture.

And then they spent the next five minutes giggling and laughing as they tried to take the perfect picture with Jessica’s phone.

“There; this one’s perfect.” Tiffany said as she stared at the picture of the two of them leaning so close to each other that their cheeks met, smiling their sweetest to the camera.

“Send it to me.” The black haired girl smiled.

“Nope.” The blue eyed girl giggled as she stood up. “These pictures are mine only.”

“What?” The crescent eyed girl quickly stood up and rushed towards the blonde. “Give me the phone!”

“Catch me first!” Jessica quckly ran away and Tiffany chased her around the park.

 

The chase was short, though, as they were already tired from riding all those rides before. Tiffany linked her arms with Jessica’s to prevent her from running away once more.

“Okay, okay.” The blonde giggled. “Here; I’ll send them now.”

The black haired American pinched the blonde’s arm and took out her phone.

Ouch. Jessica whined. “Meanie.”

Tiffany stuck her tongue out and waited for their phone to finish transferring the photos. After she was satisfied she let go of the blonde’s arm and locked their fingers instead. The blonde smiled and stared at their intertwined fingers, and they both continued their walk happily, and very slowly.

 

But soon Tiffany’s phone rang, and she sighed as she took out her phone and stared at the screen; Taeyeon was calling her.

“Hi, Taeyeon…” She answered the phone.

Where are you guys? Sooyoung has been calling Jessica for some time now, but she’s not answering. Are you guys okay?

“Oh, sorry, Taeyeon.” Tiffany apologized. “S-She probably had her phone in silent…”

Okay, well, we’ve been waiting for you guys at the main entrance. Are you guys coming?

“Okay, yeah; we’re coming right now.” The black haired girl said. “I’m sorry, Taeyeon…”

It’s fine…Tiffany could hear the girl sighed from the other end of the call.

Look, it’s starting to snow now, so hurry up or you’ll get sick. Your clothes are still damp, right?

“Yeah, okay…” The crescent eyed girl sighed and hung up.

“Did you just lie to her?” Jessica .

Tiffany pouted and said. “I wouldn’t have to lie if you just bothered to answer Sooyoung’s calls.”

The blonde giggled and pulled the crescent eyed girl closer, “I don’t like to answer calls…”

“Unless it’s from Soojung, or my parents…” She continued.

Tiffany held her breath and waited for her to say her name. “…And of course; you.

“Oh, you better answer my calls, San Francisco; or else. The crescent eyed girl threatened her, and they both giggled and continued their walk.

 

“Unnie…!” Krystal ran as fast as she could to Jessica as soon as she saw her older sister walking towards them.

The little Jung then jumped into the blonde’s arms, and quickly wrapped her legs around her older sister’s waist. Jessica was surprised and tried to balance herself, but the jump caused Jessica to separate her hand from Tiffany’s, and the black haired American looked very disappointed by it.

“How could you leave me like that?” Krystal was crying loudly now, burying her face against the older Jung’s neck.

“I’m sorry, I’m sorry…” Jessica tried to calm her down. “… Did anything happen to you while I was gone?”

Krystal shook her head but refused to look up. “You promised we’d ride the merry go round again…”

“I’m sorry, Soojung.” The blonde looked apologetic. “We’ll ride it again next time, okay?”

The younger Jung started to cry louder again, and Jessica looked sad as she knew that she had let her precious younger sister down.

“Shh, now…” She said as she her younger sister’s hair. “… Let me buy you a chocolate ice cream to make it up to you…”

The younger Jung cry lessened and she lifted her head to stare at her one and only sister. “I want the big one!”

The blonde smiled and nodded, and gestured to her friends. “It’s okay; we’ll wait for you.” Sooyoung smiled.

 

While the Jungs went to buy some ice cream, Taeyeon had her eyes on Tiffany, who was walking towards her, but kept her gaze on Jessica’s back.

“So, Tiffany…” Heechul cleared his throat. “Where did you guys go?”

“We were worried, you know…”

“O-Oh, I’m sorry…” The crescent eyed girl stood next to Taeyeon. “… I guess we kinda lost track of time…”

“It’s okay,” Heechul smiled, “At least you were safe.”

“I don’t know what I would do if you got into trouble, you know.”

“Ooohh, so smooth…” Yuri , and they all laughed.

“I’m kinda disappointed that we didn’t have the chance to have fun together, though.” The boy winked at Tiffany.

“Maybe next time?” He asked.

“O-Oh, yeah.” The black haired American girl did not know what to say. “Next time…”

“Great! It’s a date then!” Heechul threw his fist into the air and laughed.

They all laughed again at his silly behavior, except for Tiffany; who was still staring at the distance, to the blonde girl who was buying ice cream for Krystal, and Donghae who was also staring at the two Jungs, and kept sighing instead.

“Oh, don’t worry, oppa,” Yoona tried to cheer him up. “You’ll get your chance to say something sweet like that soon enough…”

“Oh, just leave me alone.” He sighed again, and laughter followed.

 

The Jungs got back from their ice cream hunt and stood beside Sooyoung. Jessica was still carrying her younger sister, as she refused to let her go; but at least she was not crying anymore, and giggled happily while eating her large chocolate ice cream cone.

“Don’t you want to share that beautiful ice cream with Sooyoung unnie, Krystal?” Sooyoung leaned closer to the ice cream.

“No!” Krystal strongly disagreed and turned her face and her ice cream away from the tall tanned girl.

Her older sister giggled and patted her back. “Good girl; teach that Sooyoung unnie to stop stealing other people’s ice cream.”

Krystal giggled and gave her sister a kiss on her cheek.

Sooyoung saw that, and decided to tease them. “Oh, I want to kiss Sica unnie too!”

“No! Stop!” Krystal screamed as Sooyoung leaned to the blonde, “No one can kiss my unnie but me!”

The girls giggled at their silly antics, and Tiffany saw that as an opportunity,

“How about me? I can kiss my Jessie, right Krystal?” She said as she started to rush to the blue eyed girl.

“No!” Krystal screamed again. “Stay away! Stay away! Run, unnie!

 

“I think we should go home now,” Taeyeon said suddenly, worrying about the cold weather. “It’s getting late…”

“Yeah…” Leeteuk added. “… And it’s getting colder with snow falling down…”

“Come on, guys; let’s head home!” He rallied his friends.

 

After they said their goodbyes they went on their separate ways. The girls were waiting for their buses at the bus stop, and the Jungs decided to wait for their taxi there too.

“Wow, the snow is getting heavier…” Sooyoung looked to the sky.

“Yeah, it’s getting colder too…” Yuri was rubbing her arms.

“But we had fun, right?” Yoona grinned. “We got so many good memories today!”

The girls nodded in agreement and giggled, except for the two American girls who were tricked, drenched, and tricked again. Jessica glared at the two pranksters, and they immediately stopped giggling and put on their innocent faces. Tiffany sighed, but quickly flashed her eye smile when she noticed that Jessica was now smiling at her.

“Yeah…” The black haired American smiled as she knew what the blonde was thinking. “We had so much fun today…”

“I just…” Taeyeon said. “… I just couldn’t help but feel there’s something we’re forgetting…”

“What do you mean, Tae?” Ri-in asked her.

“I don’t know…” The slanted eyed girl looked worried. “There’s something…”

“You know, now that you mentioned it,” Yuri said after a while. “I kinda feel like that too.”

“Hmmm…” Yoona was deep in thoughts.

“Where’s Seohyun?” Jessica suddenly asked while she pet Krystal’s hair.

The girls stared at each other and their eyes grew bigger with the sudden realization of what they were forgetting, or rather; who.

“Seo Juhyun!” The girls shouted together, except for Krystal, who was sleeping soundly in her sister’s arms.