Friendship

Wherever You Go, I'll Follow
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun

Sehun was in the canteen alone waiting for the rest of his friends. It's the last paper of their final school year and it seems like he was the first one to finish. "Did I really do it all properly? How come none of them are out yet? Or are they just slow?" He thought to himself. With each passing minute, Sehun felt more uneasy and regretted coming out so early. "I should have double checked, even triple checked the answers." He looked around the canteen, seeing some seniors who have finished their paper, just like him. "Sehun-ah! Did you actually study or you just did the paper anyhow?" He looked up to see Chanyeol coming towards him. "Yah, why are you guys so slow?! I'm freaking out here. Of course I studied." He playfully jabbed Chanyeol's side as he sat down beside Sehun. "You're just too fast for slowpokes like us." Chanyeol joked. 

 

"We're freeeeee!" They heard Kai, Baekhyun and Namjoo shouting as the trio made their way towards them. "Thank god the paper was kinda easy!" Namjoo commented. "Yeah, and with that, we're done with school, people!" Baekhyun cheered, as he hi-fived Kai. "Now let's wait for Naeun and Hayoung. Then shall we go have lunch somewhere?" Namjoo asked. The three boys just nodded in reply as they were busy talking amongst themselves. Namjoo rolled her eyes and took out her phone to entertain herself. 15 minutes later, they saw Naeun and Hayoung walking together. "Yah! You brainiacs! We are dying of hunger while waiting for you two!" Chanyeol's voice rang loud and clear in the quiet canteen. Naeun and Hayoung bowed in embarassment at the other seniors who turned to look at them, while making their way towards their friends. 

 

"You giant! I didn't ask you to wait!" Naeun smacked Chanyeol in the forehead. The rest of them laughed while Chanyeol winced in pain. "Wah, if you're not a girl, I won't want to think what will happen to you." Chanyeol shouted in anger. The two started to bicker and ignored the rest. "So, what's the plan?" Hayoung asked. "Let's go eat. I'm famished!" Sehun replied. "Eat where? Namjoo chimed. "Let's eat some meat. My treat!" Kai offered. The rest look at him in surprise. Even Chanyeol and Naeun stopped their bickering. "You? Treating us? What's the occassion?" Sehun asked in wonder. "Why? Can't I treat you guys? Let's go before I change my mind." Kai declared while heading out of the canteen. The rest hurriedly followed behind in silence.

 

Hayoung

The seven of them were chattering loudly while grilling their meat. Hayoung keeps on trying to catch Sehun's attention but he was too busy eating and chatting with the boys. Hayoung sighed loudly, catching the attention of the two girls. "Something wrong?" Naeun asked. "You don't like the food?" Namjoo questioned. "Errr...nothing. I'm good." Hayoung smiled awkwardly while continuing eating her food. She and Sehun had planned to tell their friends about their relationship ever since they went official, but the timing were always not right. They were too busy studying and worrying about their finals that they couldn't find a good moment to tell the rest. Hayoung cut the meat she was grilling and unconsciously put some in Sehun's bowl. Sehun smiled and thanked her, continuing his chat with the boys. 

 

Sehun and Hayoung continued giving meat to each other through out the meal. Sehun even drank from Hayoung's cup when his drink had finished. Unbeknownst to them, four pair of eyes were watching their actions while exchanging glances amongst themselves. "Aah, that was a good meal. Thanks Kai!" Baekhyun cheered and the rest followed. "No problem. Once in a while, it's fine." Kai chuckled. "But I think my treat isn't as interesting as something I've observed." He continued. "That's right. I noticed it too." Naeun added. Baekhyun, Chanyeol and Namjoo nodded in agreement. "What is it?" Hayoung and Sehun asked cluelessly. "Did we missed something again?" Naeun asked. "Something fishy is going on between you two." Namjoo guessed while pointing to Sehun and Hayoung. "Us? What did we do?" Hayoung asked, confused. "You do realize that both of you were literally filling each other's bowls with meat? And dude! You even took her drink!" Kai exclaimed. Hayoung blushed when she realized what her friends were driving at. She peeked a glance to Sehun who just gave her a knowing smile.

 

"Well...I'm sure you guys are clever enough to figure things out." Sehun replied with a smirk on his face. "Woah! Seriously?!" Baekhyun gasped. The girls started shrieking and the guys were too stunned to react. "So the both of you are officially dating? Oh my god! Since when? Why didn't you tell us?" Naeun squealed while shaking Hayoung back and forth. Hayoung closed her eyes upon hearing her friend's reaction. "Why is this so embarassing?" She mumbled to herself. "Please tell us the full story when this happen exactly. From A to Z. And don't leave anything out." Namjoo commanded. "Gosh, who are you? I didn't know you're this inquisitive, Joo." Hayoung muttered. "Only when it comes to matters concerning you, Youngie." She replied with her tell-me-now expression. 

 

And so, Hayoung and Sehun filled their friends with details on how they got together. When they were done, the four friends just sat in silence while staring at the couple. "This feels like an interrogation." Sehun whispered to Hayoung. "I know right. It's as if we've comitted a crime." Hayoung whispered back. "I can't believe it's been two weeks and you guys are just telling us now." Chanyeol accused. "He messaged me asking if he should confess to Hayoung but he didn't mention anything after that so I thought he chickened out." Kai told the rest. "So you do know something was going on?" Naeun asked. "What? No, of course not." Kai defended. "Soooo...." Baekhyun started. "Did you guys kissed yet? A lot?" Namjoo clapped her hands and hi-fived Baekhyun. Hayoung covered her face as she felt it turning red. Sehun spluttered out the water he was drinking. "What kind of a question is that!" He shouted. "A question only our Mr Byun will ask." Kai answered with a grin. "When was the first kiss? I'm sure you guys did it already" Chanyeol inquired. "Urgh, why do you wanna know about such a private thing?" Sehun sounded annoyed. Hayoung lifted her face from her hands and looked at Sehun. She shrugged at him when his eyes caught hers. "Eyy, don't tell me you guys still have not kissed? It's already two weeks. Ice Prince, don't tell me your lips are frozen too?" Baekhyun goaded. "Of course we have kissed!" Sehun blurted out. "Assa!" Baekhyun cheered. The rest started to laugh and tease the couple.

 

"Aaahh! Sehun! You pabo!" Hayoung whined. Sehun just shook his head in defeat. "This

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter