Nearly there

Wherever You Go, I'll Follow
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hayoung

It was nearly 10pm when Sehun drove her back to her house. They have had a fruitful day. They managed to complete most of their assignment and had dinner while talking and getting to know more about each other. "Do you have any plans tomorrow?" Hayoung bravely asked. Sehun looked at her in shock. "Why? You wanna ask me out?" "Tsk, no. Just asking." Sehun grinned, "Ah, why did you get my hopes up high?! Anyway, no plans yet. Probably gonna rot at home or hang out with the guys." Hayoung nodded. "So in that case, wanna come in for tea?" Sehun raised his eyebrows in surprise. "You're not afraid to invite a man into your house? Ayy, do you often invite men to your house?" "You're not a stranger to me right? I trust you. So do you wanna come in or not?" Hayoung asked. She don't know why, but Hayoung didn't feel like ending their night so soon. She enjoyed Sehun's company and wanted to prolong their "date". Sehun nodded his head, "Sure, if your parents don't mind." "They're not home anyways." Hayoung mumbled as she went out of the car with Sehun following closely behind.

 

Setting down their cups of tea on the table, Hayoung sat down next to Sehun on the sofa who was flipping through the TV channels. "You sure know how to make yourself feel at home." Hayoung smirked while looking at Sehun. "Ahh, I'm sorry. Sometimes I just feel comfortable enough with you that I start doing all these. Like I've always been here." He shyly said. Hayoung pinched his cheeks. "It's ok pabo! I don't mind." Sehun winced and massaged his cheeks. "Ahh! The Notebook! I like this movie!" Sehun exclaimed as he settled himself more comfortably on the sofa. Hayoung laughed. "You like this cheesy love story? The Ice Prince likes this kinda movies?" "What's wrong with it? It's a romantic story. How the husband never gave up on their love and always helping her to remember about their love story. Romantic right?" Hayoung shook her head in disbelief. "It is. I just can't believe you're into these sort of things. You surprise me every time." "Just watch." Sehun said while ruffling her hair.

 

They sat in silence, concentrating on the movie while drinking tea and munching on chips which Hayoung got from the kitchen. Suddenly, the kissing scene came up and Hayoung hid her face behind the cushion. Sehun smirked when he saw Hayoung's actions. "Embarassed?" He asked while pulling the cushion away from her face. "Aish of course!...especially with you here." She whispered the last sentence. "Are you embarassed if I were to do this?" Sehun asked as he leaned forward towards Hayoung. "Stop it!" Hayoung pushed his body away and rolled her eyes. That seem to ignite the playful Sehun and he continously tried to lean in closer to Hayoung. "I said stop! Concentrate on watching or I'm gonna tickle you!" Hayoung threatened. "Try me." Sehun dared as he leaned in. Hayoung moved forward to close their gap. She saw Sehun blinked in surprise and she launched her tickle attack. The actions threw Sehun back into the sofa as he tried to tickle Hayoung back. They were fooling around and Sehun managed to pushed Hayoung back into the sofa as he hovers over her while she was under him. They were screaming and laughing away when they heard a voice.

 

"Hayoung! What are you doing?" Her mother said in a stern voice. "Oh, Mum. You're back." Sehun jumped up from their uncompromising position and bowed. "Annyeonghaseyo Mrs Oh. Nice to meet you." Hayoung's mother glanced at him up and down and said is a quiet voice, "Who are you and what are you doing with my daughter?" Sehun flushed under her mother's hard glare. "I'm Oh Sehun. Hayoung's project partner." "Project partner? What exactly is your project about that you have to get on top of my daughter?" Sehun cringed in embarassment and was about to reply when Hayoung cut him off. "You're in a bad mood today. Someone step on your toes at work? You didn't manage to close a deal?" Hayoung said sweetly, sarcasm evident in her voice. 

 

"What do you think you're doing, young lady? Bringing a man into the house so late at night and doing inappropriate things when your father and I are not around?" Hayoung snorted. "What is so inappropriate about tickling, Mum? We're just playing around." "Don't talk to me in that tone Hayoung. I trust you enough to not do these sort of things behind my back." "Oh, so now you're concerned about what I have been doing? Why Mum? Afraid that I will get knocked up and ruin your reputation?" "Hayoung, that's enough. Not in front of the guest." She warned.

 

Sehun

Sehun stood frozen in his spot, witnessing the drama that is unfolding before his eyes. He couldn't even say anything, even when he felt the temperature in the living room plunges to subzero. Sehun shifted on his feet uncomfortably not knowing what to do.

 

"Sehun, right?" Her mother called out to him. Sehun just nodded his head. "Why don't you go home. It's already late. Hayoung and I need some private time." "Oh, of course. I'll take my leave now. Good night Mrs Oh, good n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter