First, your name

Wherever You Go, I'll Follow
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hayoung

*flashback 1 hour before*

 

Hayoung opened the door only to be greeted by darkness. "Guess I'm the only one home tonight." Her stomach growled and she headed to the kitchen for a banana. She saw the post-it on the fridge.

"I'm going to meet some friends tonight. I'll be back late. Don't worry, I'll be fine baby. Love you, Mum." 

 

Not long after, her phone beeped, indicating an incoming message. 

"Sorry I forgot to inform you sweetheart. I have to rush to Japan tonight. Have an urgent business meeting first thing tomorrow morning. Take care ok. Love you. Daddy."

 

Hayoung took a deep breath to calm her anger. With all the drama going on in her life, she wondered if her parents remembered that she is after all their child who still needed their care and attention. Hayoung sighed for what seemed like the thousandth time today. She was getting ready to shower when her phone rang.

 

"Hello, Youngie!" The voice on the other end shrieked. Hayoung pulled her phone away from her ear. "Wow, Naeun really. Must you always shout?" Hayoung mumbled. "What honour do I have for you to call me at this hour?" Naeun giggled. "Kai's having a party over at his place. Namjoo and I are heading over soon. We were wondering if..." "No, I'm tired Naeun-ah. Besides, I don't even know Kai or his friends." Naeun whined, "Aahh, Youngie come on! You're always at the library studying. You're already smart as it is. A party won't hurt. It's Friday night! Who stays at home?!" "Erm, me? Naeun-ah, please? I want to sleep!" Naeun won't take no for an answer. "Ok, go get ready. We will pick you up in 30 minutes time. You better wear something nice. Let loose tonight, Oh Hayoung! See you later. Bye!" "Yah, Son Naeun!" Hayoung shouted, only to hear the beeping tone. 

 

Hayoung looked around the house. She might as well go out and enjoy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter