Time to go

Wherever You Go, I'll Follow
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun

He was watching Hayoung walking back and forth from her closet to the open luggage on her bed, filling it up with clothes. Reality is slowly sinking in that she was leaving Korea, leaving him. "Need help?" He broke the silence as he walked up behind Hayoung and hugged her from the back, nuzzling his nose in her hair. Hayoung shook her head as she placed her hands over Sehun's. "I'm just left with a bit more then I'm done. After that, we can go out and have dinner?" "Ok, whatever you want to eat. I'm fine with anything." Sehun kissed her head as he plopped himself on her bed. "Lie down and rest while I finish this real quick." Hayoung said as she pushed his body to the mattress. Sehun readily obeyed as his heavy eyes slowly closed and he drifted off to sleep.

 

"Wake up sleepyhead." He heard a soft voice from a far. "Come on, open your eyes." He heard her voice again. Sehun opened his eyes and rubbed them, while stretching himself on the bed. He looked up to see Hayoung hovering above him. "Enjoyed your nap?" She asked. He nodded his head. "How long was I asleep for?" "About an hour." She replied as she laid down beside him, snuggling herself nearer to Sehun. "I'm finally done. Tomorrow's the day." Hayoung whispered. Sehun stared up at the ceiling and let out a long sigh. "I'm not ready for this." He softly said. "I'm really not ready." Hayoung turned to look at Sehun's face. Sehun felt her soft lips on his as he returned the kiss. "Me too, but it's something I have to do. We'll go through this together. It's only 3 years. I love you, Sehun." Hayoung's voice was cracking as she said those words. Sehun pulled her in his embrace and hugged her tight. "I love you more, baby." He kissed her hair as he it slowly, relishing the feel of Hayoung laying beside him.

 

"I'm hungry." Hayoung suddenly said, breaking them out of their bubble of bliss. "Me too." Sehun answered, but he made no move to get out from bed. "It's nice cuddling with you like this. I wish we could do it all the time." He lament. "I know right. This feels so comforting. Knowing that I'm safe here in your arms." Hayoung said as she drew circles on his tummy. "You'll always be safe with me. Don't worry, these arms are for you only." Sehun winked. "Really? Not even if we break up and you found another girl you love?" Hayoung joked as she turned to her side to face Sehun. "Am I crazy? Why would I let my beautiful Hayoung go? I'll love only you, I'm sure of that." Hayoung can't help but to blush as she heard Sehun's sweet words. "How can you be so sure? We're still so young. We've got a long way ahead in life. Anything can happen in between, you know. What if you found someone else while I'm gone?" Hayoung countered, letting out the worries that have been bothering her. "Why are you thinking about it? Are you saying that you've got no confidence in our love? That we would eventually part just because we're young? Why are you like this, baby? Just because you're leaving you're saying that all these are possible? What? You wanna break up with me? Is that it? You wanna clean break before you go? That's why you're saying like this?"

 

Sehun sat up as he felt disappointment and anger consuming him. His insecurities and worries got the better of him and it all spilled out with Hayoung's question. He looked over at Hayoung who was wearing a stunned expression. She reached out for his hands, but like a reflex, Sehun snatched his hands away. He saw her lips quivered and Sehun immediately felt guilty.

 

Hayoung

Hayoung was left dumbfounded upon hearing Sehun's outburst. She quickly sat up as well and took Sehun's hands. She lets out a gasp when Sehun pulled his hands away from her. Her tears started to fall as her sobs quickly turned to loud cries. Unknowingly, a dam had been broken. All her pent up worries and frustrations were pouring out from her tears. She pulled her knees to her chest as she hugged them and rocked herself. Hayoung felt a pair of arms encircling her, pulling her into a bear hug. "I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to shout at you. Don't cry." Sehun whispered. He her hair as he hugged her tight.

 

Hayoung struggled to pull herself out from his embrace. Sehun eventually let go of her and the two sat facing each other. "Hayoung-ah. I'm really sorry. I wasn't in the right state of mind. I got too carried away. This past month has been great. Spending most of my days with you and doing things I've always wanted to do with my girlfriend. I couldn't ask for more. But at the back of my head, I'm subconsciously counting down to the day that you'll leave. And now that the time has come, I'm freaking out. I don't want you to go. What if you find someone better than me over there? What if we fight all the time? What if we slowly lose interest in each other over time? All these what-ifs run through my mind every night before I sleep. I'm just scared of losing you, baby." Sehun let out a sigh as soon as he finished his rant. 

 

Hayoung looked down to her lap, fresh tears threatening to fall at any time. She wanted to comfort Sehun, but how could she when she felt the same way he does. "Say something." Sehun's voice broke the awkward silence. He scooted nearer to Hayoung and lift her chin up. "Look at me, Hayoung." Hayoung looked up, without hesitation. She saw his red rimmed eyes and immediately placed her palms against his cheek. Sehun leaned in and kissed her palms. "Sehun-ah..." Hayoung's voice trembled as she spoke. "You're not the only one who's thinking like that. I am feeling the same way too. I am so scared, Hunnie. I don't want to leave you like this. But as much as I want to stay here and be with you, I can't. I have to be selfish now to fulfill my dreams. I hope you understand. I love you so much, Sehun. I won't think of any other man who is more deserving of my love than you. You're my first love. You'll always my special someone." She tried to smile through the tears that had streamed down her cheeks.

 

They both hugged each other wordlessly before Sehun pulled away from her. "We are quite the emotional people, huh?"  He joked to lighten the atmosphere. "It was all your fault though. You were so upset that it made me upset too!" Hayoung chided. "Pfft, just admit it, Hayoung." He rolled his eyes as he got off from her bed. "So, shall we go get dinner? I'm starving!" Hayoung readily agreed as she leaped out of bed and into Sehun's arms. "Let's go, boyfriend! My treat." She giggled as she dragged them out for some comfort food.

 

Sehun

They were kissing each other as if their lives depended on it. Sehun leaned in closer to Hayoung, pushing her back towards the front door. "I love you." He breathes as he peppers her jaw with kisses all the way down to her neck. Hayoung la

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter