A reason

Wherever You Go, I'll Follow
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun

It was past 2am when the crowd started to thin. There were only a few classmates left, choosing to sit around and chat instead of heading home. Chanyeol and Baekhyun were already sleeping on the couch, Kai was busy cleaning in the kitchen, and the girls (Namjoo, Naeun, Hayoung) were sitting on the floor, with their eyes closed. Sehun took the chance to study Hayoung's face. Her eyes, nose, lips were perfect. He couldn't understand his sudden attraction to her. He don't even know her personally. Throughout the party, he had spent his night observing Hayoung sticking closely to Naeun and Namjoo. She hardly talks to the rest and looked pretty bored. He had wanted to go up to her and talk but he was too shy to do so. 

 

Suddenly a ringing tone pierced the already quiet living room. "Oh, Mum? I'm not sure, probably gonna sleep over at Naeun's. Don't worry. I can take care of myself, ok? Bye." Sehun saw Hayoung furrowing her eyebrows. "Hey, something wrong?" Sehun unconsciously blurted out. Hayoung looked at him with raised brows. She just shook her head and stood up. Sehun followed her from behind. "You know, I'm here if you want to talk. Sometimes, it's good sharing your problem with a stranger. We won't judge." Hayoung stopped and turned around, almost bumping into Sehun who was right behind.

"I don't have a problem." 

"Yes, you do. I know."

"No, you don't. What makes you think you do? We're not even friends!"

"I can see it in your expression when you were talking with your mum just now. You look annoyed."

"I am a normal teenager who gets annoyed with a mother who gives curfews. That's all. What is your problem anyway? Why are you following me?" 

 

Sehun stopped and frowned. "This girl...getting worked up for nothing." Sehun took a deep breath and let it out. "Ok fine. I thought I could lend you a listening ear. Sorry if I was being a nosy nobody." Sehun turned around to head back to the living room. "...wait!" "Hmm?" Hayoung was looking on the ground and fidgeting with her hands. Sehun was waiting. "You wanted to say something?" Hayoung slowly looked up and their eyes met. "I didn't mean to be rude. Sorry, Sehun. I'm just not used to people coming up to me and all that. I..." "You?" Sehun questioned.

 

"Nothing. I should be heading off. It was nice to meet you." Hayoung smiled and bowed. Sehun did the same. Sehun followed Hayoung back into the living room. Naeun and Namjoo were watching tv when they walked in. "Ooh, where have you guys been?" Namjoo asked while narrowing her eyes suspiciously. "No where Joo. Just went outside for some air." Hayoung answered. "Really?" Naeun asked, while giggling. "Really. Now can we go? Naeun, can I sleep over tonight?" "Yeah, ok. Let's go!" "Bye Sehun!" Naeun and Namjoo sang. Hayoung just nodded her head and waved. Sehun waved back at them and turned towards the kitchen. 

"Yo bro. Need any help?"

"You could have asked that an hour ago. I'm almost done. I'll leave the rest to the maids when they come in the morning later. You sleeping over?"

"Yeah, I'm too lazy to head home now. Thanks, Kai."

"Aish, why are you so polite all of a sudden? You're weird. Go and sleep

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter