Fate

Wherever You Go, I'll Follow
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hayoung

It was already 10pm. Hayoung sighed as she packed her books back into her bag. This has been her routine for the past 2 weeks. The library is the only place for her to study since finals is approaching. Her home has been a total chaos ever since her mother found out about her father's affair. Night after night, they are always arguing. They were not even the least bit worried if Hayoung overheard everything. It seems that now, they could not care less if she knew about the affair or not. They must have thought she is old enough to know.

 

She stopped by a convenience store to pick up a cup ramen for supper. Hayoung poured boiling water and emptied the sachet of its content. She was walking to her usual spot at the corner of the store before she was knocked over by a guy who was rushing out. "Aaarghhh! Hot! Hot! Hot!" Hayoung shouted. Her cup ramen spilled on her hands and clothes. The guy went over to her and started to apologize. "I am sorry miss! Here, some tissues. I really need to rush off. Sorry again!" And with that, he ran out of the store.

 

Hayoung sighed. Tonight doesn't seem like a good night. Her favourite ramen was on the floor, the store worker was approaching her with a mop and a black face, and her clothes were soiled. "I'm sorry about this. Here, let me help you." Hayoung tried to smile but she was scared of the worker's angry face. "Just leave. Go home and get changed. It's already late at night." The worker grumbled. Hayoung bowed and said her thanks before running back home which was a few blocks away.

 

Sehun

Sehun rushed out to the car that was waiting for him outside. "Ya! What took you so long? Did you get the d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter