Chapter 5

"Indecent Proposal"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 5

 

Minwoo’s POV

 

“Sulli shouldn’t know that I’m the one who is giving the gift to her, and krystal shouldn’t know that I’m only playing on her, in  order to be close on sulli.” I whispered then put the chocolates with dandelion flowers on Sulli’s door. I remembered that every Sunday, they’re playing tennis at the back of this apartment. So I hurriedly went to there to see Sulli play tennis.

 

I was really shock when I saw our School Student President “Lee Taemin” playing tennis with Sulli.

 

“Oh! I remembered he hugged Sulli last night! Hmmm… what’s the story behind this two? Are they ex-best friend? Or ex-LOVERS?” I whispered.

 

After saying those sentences I heard someone was walking behind me. When I looked back, I saw nothing but a cockroach.

 

“Aah! Eotthokhajjie? You’re such a paranoid Minwoo-ah” said my mind.

 

So I decided to go back on Krystal’s room, anyway I have a duplicate’s of her keys.

 

 

Sulli’s POV

 

“Yah! Sulli-ah! I heard calling taemin “OPPA”?” Luna-unnie said.

 

“Then what’s the problem with that?” I said while bowing my head, trying my blushing face, because of shy and embarrassment.

 

“Oh! You’re trying to keep your reddish face on us huh?!” Amber-unnie said.

 

“Sulli-ah, tell us the truth behind you and taemin, you only said you’ve been in love with him, from the day you’ve met.” Said Victoria-unnie.

 

“Well~ I knew it already! Taemin-oppa told the whole story to me.” Says Krystal then smiled hysterically at me.

 

“Hoot! Sulli-ah!” they said.

 

“Ok! Ok! I will tell it! Taemin asked a proposal on me, I rejected it” I said.

 

“What?!!” said Victoria, Amber, Luna-unnie.

 

“You heard it! I don’t want t repeat it.” I replied.

 

“Anyway, unnie! Why did you reject the proposal of Taemin-oppa?” asked Krystal.

 

“Ok! For how many times, I’ll repeat it again for all of you. It’s because I don’t want to marry a person, because of the business, and most of all, I don’t want to marry a person who doesn’t love me” I said to them.

 

“Your exaggerate Jinri-ah! We only asked you, once. REMEMBER that!” they said and laugh.

 

“Promise me! Not to tell everyone about this! Especially y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter