Chapter 24

"Indecent Proposal"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sulli’s POV

 

-On the hallway to Sooyoung’s room-

 

I was touching my cheeks, because it really hurts! Like hell! Wonder, why did she slap me? But that girl is really familiar! Hmph! I guess, I saw her, the last time I went here. But it’s 3 years ago?

 

“We’re here!” said taemin, who directly opened the door. We went inside and I saw Sooyoung unnie who is holding banana milk, with Kyuhyun-oppa who is peeling off the skins of banana. I looked around the room and I saw many fruits, most of it is bananas.

 

“Banana!” said taemin.

 

Kyuhyun-oppa was shock when he heard taemin say banana. Then I saw sooyoung-unnie looked at me directly, with her eyes in curious. I decided not to open about what happened to my face. Why it turned into red, with some purple on the ends.

 

“Unnie~! Why is your room filled with bananas?” I asked in a confused face. Sooyoung-unnie directly looked at Kyuhyun-oppa.

 

“Cause this man in front of me, told me that I must eat plenty of bananas so the skin of our baby will be healthy and fair.” She said while looking at kyuhyun-oppa with her eyebrows meeting each other.

 

“Noona~! Do you have Banana milk?” asked taemin who is eating banana at the back of Kyuhyun-oppa.

 

“Ne taemin-ah! It’s at the refrigerator.” Said Sooyoung-unnie while nodding.

 

“Sulli-ah! Sit down” said Kyuhyun-oppa who looked at me.

 

I directly went to Sooyoung-unnies bed and sits beside her.

 

“Sulli-ah! What happened to your face?” asked Sooyoung-unnie, while touching my face.

 

“A-Ah~”

 

“Noona! I’ll get two! The other one is for my Girlfriend Sulli” said Taemin interrupting my excuse sentence to unnie.

 

Ah! Thank god you’re there Taemin-ah! But what? Girlfriend?

 

“Whoa~!? You’re together now?” asked Kyuhyun-oppa who is very amused on what he heard.

 

“A-ANI! It’s not! We are not together!” I said, while my hand doing the waving no to Kyuhyun-oppa.

 

“So why are you so defensive, you can tell it to us.” Said Sooyoung-unnie who is smiling at me.

 

“Ne! We’re together now!” said taemin while handing the banana milk to me. I grabbed it.

 

“TAEMIN-AH!” I said loudly.

 

“What? Oh~ don’t hide it Sulli-ah! Soon and soon, they will know it. Better to tell it to them now.” Said taemin while smiling.

 

“Really?! YOU EVIL! You’re so PROUD!” I said to him.

 

“Ne~ I’m really proud! Fresh from your heart” said Taemin.

 

“Ah~ I remember our days” said Kyuhyun-oppa.

 

“Yah!”Said Sooyoung-unnie. And we all laugh.

 

Sooyoung-unnie really hates Kyuhyun-oppa, because he is just doing it for the sake of eomma. He always stalk with Sooyoung-unnie even Unnie is with her boyfriend, oppa never minds it. But when Sooyoung-unnie, broke up with his boyfriend eomma deeply forcing Sooyoung-unnie marry Kyuhyun-oppa, even unnie don’t want it. But sooner and sooner, without knowing eomma made a state

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter