Chapter 29

"Indecent Proposal"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 29

 

Minwoo’s POV

 

Ok! Seriously! I really don’t know what’s happening now? I mean, what’s between Suzy and taemin? Taemin and Sulli? Sulli and Kai? Said my thoughts while scratching my head.

 

“Minwoo-ah! Did you saw Kai-oppa?” asked Yookyung beside me.

 

“Kai?” I asked, and then I remembered what has just happened.

 

“Andwae~” I said while shaking my head and went outside the practice room.

 

I decided to go to the canteen to buy ice cream when I saw Suzy and Taemin seriously talking to each other. I decided to listen to their commotions, so I went to the table at the back of Suzy, cause I guess Taemin can’t familiarize my face.

 

 

Suzy’s POV

 

“Taemin-ah, Mianhae. I know it’s my entire fault. Please forgive me.” I said to him while holding his hands.

 

“I told you Suzy-ah, past are past.” He said while smiling. “But, I want to ask you. Why did you kiss your ex? Chanyeol?” he asked.

 

“I-it’s be-“

 

“It’s because you still love him, don’t you?” he asked me. I only reply a nod. I was shocked when he hugged me tight.

 

“Taemin-ah, you still care for me? After all I’ve done to you?” I asked.

 

“Of course Suzy. I’m not like other guys who’ll curse their girlfriends or ex-girlfriends to they’re wrong doings.” He said to me.

 

“Now, it’s done. What about Sulli now?” I asked.

 

“Kai is there for her now. I guess, I can’t be with her anymore.” He replied while sighing.

 

“Yah! Are you really the taemin I knew before? Wake up! Sulli still love’s you!” I said to him.

 

“Chinja?!” he asked.

 

“Help me Suzy-ah!” he continued.

 

“Of course! I won’t let my BF, as in Best friend unhappy.” I said then tapped his back lightly.
 


Sulli’s POV

 

-At the swing-

 

“Kai, can I ask y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter