Chapter 19

"Indecent Proposal"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Dinner-

Taemin’s POV

 

“Sulli-ah! Do you know that this is the second time that our dear taemin brought a girl in the house?” Said eomma to sulli.

 

Aissh! Eomma! Don’t ever tell it to her! Or else, this beautiful evening will break!

 

“Oh? I thought he brought his girls here every night? That news was very shocking, eommo-eomma!” she replied and all of them laugh.

 

Huh! Where’s the joy there?

 

“You know Sulli-ah! I only love one lady, and that’s you! You know it.” I said.

 

“Oh yeah~? Then who’s the 1st girl you brought here?” asked sulli in a fiercely eyes.

 

“It’s Suz-“

 

“It’s Sooyoung-noona! I saw her at the mall with Kyuhyun-hyung. She said she want to see eomma again so I brought her here.” I said interrupting the sentence of eomma.

 

“Why? Are you Jealous?” I asked and smile sarcastically.

 

“I’m not!” she replied.

 

“Yeah~ she’s jealous! Your so Jelly Sulli-ah!” said the others.

 

“I said I’m not!” she said and bowed her head again.

 

“Ehhh~ Sulli-ah!” we all said to her while laughing.

 

“Yah! Please stop!” she said. And the maid put a juice on her glass.

 

“Ahmph… Sorry for joining your conversation, I just want to say that Agashi Sulli and Young Master Taemin is Perfect for each other they are cute together. That’s all” said the maid.

 

Oh~ don’t say that you’re making me blush! BTW, don’t worry I’ll give you a salary bonus.

 

“Hey! What if all of you go for a vacation, no worry because next week will be your semester break, until when is your semester break sulli-ah?” asked appa.

 

“Ahmm. Starting next Wednesday until week after the next week.” She said.

 

Appa! You have a brilliant idea! Like me! Like father like son, right?

 

“Uh-uh. I do-“

 

“Yes we can join the vacation ahjjusshi!” said Victoria-noona interrupting Sulli’s sentence.

 

“Unnie~” whispered Sulli, I heard it because she’s just besides me.

 

I saw Victoria-noona’s expression when sulli said unnie. She just moved up her eyebrows up.

 

“Yes. We can join.” She just said.

 

“Hey! We’ll join too!” s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter