THE ENGAGEMENT

"Indecent Proposal"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 30

 

-After 3 years-

 

Sulli’s POV

 

 

“Babe! Are you really sure, that he will come?” I asked.

 

“Ne, he will, of course! He’s my best friend, remember?” he replied. I only replied a nod.

 

“Sulli-ah! Minwoo and Yookyung are here!” I heard Sooyoung unnie outside our room.

 

“Ne~! Coming!” I replied in a shout.

 

“Babe, Let’s see each other later, Arraso? Our guests are here now. I must accompany them.” I said to him. I was about to stand when he grabbed my arms ad kissed my lips deeply.

 

“Ok. Take care, ne? I don’t want my fiancée to have scratches or wounds or som-“I cut his sentence with a kiss.

 

“Ok, don’t worry.” I said then went out of the room.

 

 

Minwoo’s POV

 

“I’m really sure; Sulli will be very shock when she knows that we’re together Yookyung-ah.” I said to her, while holding her hands tight.

 

“Ne~ I’m sure. Imagine you became my boyfriend because of, investigating Sulli and Kai?” she said to me.

 

I really don’t know what happened, and why I and Yookyung end up together? But all I know is we love each other. Thanks to Kai and Sulli.

 

“I heard Suzy will be here. Hmm, where is she?” I said.

 

“There! Let’s go!” she said then dragged me to Suzy, who’s with Chanyeol her boyfriend.

 

 

Suzy’s POV

 

“I’m really glad for Sulli, she made it.” I said to Chanyeol whose busy looking around.

 

“Yah! Are you listening?” I said to him. He looked at me and kissed my lips.

 

“Of course, I’m just familiarizing this resort, for our honeymoon.” He replied.

 

After my conversation with taemin at the canteen last 3 years ago, I was shock when Chanyeol went into my house and asked for forgiveness and asked to marry him. I accepted his proposal because I really love him. That’s why we end up t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter