Chapter 16

"Indecent Proposal"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 16

 

Sulli’s POV

 

“Hey, wait. We joined their program, but we didn’t know when is the date.” I asked.

 

“Ahmm… Sorry, it’s after the 2nd week of this year on January 18, 2012.” Said the sales lady and went back to the counter.

 

“Let’s Go now, eomma is waiting at the house, she’ll marinate the meat for tomorrow.” Said taemin.

 

“Wait! We have no cars! Eottokhe?” asked Victoria-unnie.

 

Yeah~ me too. Taemin, can I join a ride with you? Jebal~…

 

“Sulli-ah, Gwaenchana? I guess, you’re worrying, who will you gonna ride with. Don’t mind it, Taemin is there, waiting.” Said Jonghyun-oppa and points to Taemin, when I turned to look at taemin, I saw he blinked at me (even it’s not perfect like Minho-oppa).

 

“Hyung! I know, you’ve bring all your cars, pick the girl you want and drag them to your cars.” Said Taemin and dragged me to the baggage counter and we directly went to the parking lot, went inside his car and droved to his house.

 

Minwoo’s POV

 

“Aissh, Krystal didn’t remember me. Gwaenchana, it’s not hard to break up on her.” I said.

 

It’s 3:00 o’clock pm, the practice ended early because Rino-noona have something important to do with. AH! I really miss Sulli now *sigh*. Yah~! I should buy sulli a gifts. I decided to go to the mall to buy gifts and at the same time to get a cool fresh air.

 

--At the mall—

 

“Sulli loved Kpop items, I should buy some of them.” I said and directly went to the Hallyu Shoppe.

 

“OUCH! What’s the meaning of this??” I said.

 

I was very shock voice when I saw a tall guy with Krystal and her friends with the other 3 guys, more on that TAEMIN! GRABS SULLI’S HANDS AND DRAG HER TO SOMEWHERE!!!!

 

“My heart really hurts, your girlfriend is with the other guys and Sulli is with Taemin holding hands together.” I whispered.

 

I decided to go to the food court to buy many cold drinks just to make my self cool. That scene was the very hard to accept. I remember to text krystal, I’ll ask her if where is she and who’s with her. If she answered true it means she’s true to me even though I’m only playing on her.

 

To: Krystal

 

Babe, where are you? I miss you now. Are you in your apartment? Who’s with you?

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To: Minwoo

 

Yeah~! I miss you too babe, I’m here at the mall just having a good time with my friends and Taemin-oppa’s friends.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

To: Krystal

 

I’m deciding if I can go to your apartment but, I your busy, so better luck next time to me.

 

---------------

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter