Chapter 15

"Indecent Proposal"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 15

 

Sulli’s POV

 

Taemin dragged me towards the store, it’s a K-pop Store called Hallyu Shoppe.

 

Why did taemin dragged me here? Does he now that I love K-pop? How did he know about it?

 

“Yah! Taemin-ah! Why are we here? Do you love K-pop too?” I asked.

 

“Ssh… I know you want them, just get what you want now.” He replied and went to the cabinets.

 

I was thinking on what to buy because I want to budget my money it’s almost the end of the month yet I didn’t pay my rental fee, if I didn’t fully pay it I may be moved out by my landlady.

While I was thinking what to buy, I spotted taemin at the counter paying the 4 full bags of K-pop Items.

 

 

“Taemin-ah! What’s with those bags?” I asked in a confused face.

 

“It’s yours, you’re too slow to think what you want to buy, so I decided to pick the things that will pass to your tastes. Is this ok?” he asked and gave the 4 bags to me.

 

“And I bought a SHINee World T-shirts for you with different colours.” He added.

 

“Why did you buy these things for me?” I asked.

 

“Why? You don’t want it? Give it back to me.” He replied. And kept on getting the bags to me.

 

“No, no, I want it. So let me here what will be the change thing?” I asked.

 

“Noth-" He said, when his phone rang.

 

“It’s eomma!” he said.

 

Taemin’s POV

 

I just want to give this to you, no exchange thing.

 

“Noth-“I said when my phone interrupted.

 

“It’s eomma!” I said,

 

“Ne? eomma.” I asked.

 

“Ok. Bye.”

 

“What did your eomma say?” she asked.

 

“She said, you’ll sleep at our house this night, so tomorrow you can help her to prepare the foods she’ll cook for her birthday.” I replied.

 

“Oh! I forgot, it’s her birthday tomorrow.” She replied.

 

“Ok, I’ll sleep there, I’ll just call Krystal to tell that I can’t sleep at the apartment.” She said.

 

She’ll sleep at our house tonight?  Eomma! You did a good job! So what should I do tonight to make her comfortable?

 

Krystal’s POV

 

“Come on! Let’s follow t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter