Chapter 23

"Indecent Proposal"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Early in the morning-

 

Taemin’s POV

 

Huh~! It’s already 6:00 am! I should start to prepare now! I went outside our room and directly went to the veranda to see if the sun have risen. As I went at the door of the veranda, I saw Sulli with her pyjamas drinking, coffee? Or milk? Or something with her legs crossing up looking forward to the mountain. I went inside to it and greet her.

 

“Good Morning Sulli-ah!” I said and bowed on her.

 

She replied on me with a bow with at least 50 degrees. And smiled on me.

 

“Taemin-ah! Do you want coffee?” she asked on me.

 

She’s asking me a coffee? Hmm. I guess I should drink too, It’s very cold! I just nodded as a sign of yes. Then she directly put her coffee on the round table and went outside the veranda.

After several minutes, she came back with a cup of coffee on her hand.

 

“Here oppa~!” she said and give the cup to me.

 

“Gomawo Sulli-ah~!” I said and tasted the coffee.

 

Wow! It taste really great! Hmm, how can she make a coffee just like this? It’s very delicious!  This coffee should be only make by the professionals.

 

After tasting the coffee I looked at her with my eyebrows raising.

 

“Is it great? Or not?” she asked me with worrying eyes.

 

“If it’s not, I can change it” she continued.

 

“Ne~! It’s not sweet! You’re not good on making coffee, so stop it.” I said while smiling at her.

 

“Woah~! Give it back to me!” she said while getting the cup to me. I stand up, so the coffee wouldn’t spill on me. She almost got the cup on me, when I accidentally dropped it to the floor. And more on that our lips brushed on each other.

 

“I told you, never fall on me again. I may accidentally Kiss you, again” I said, while high pitching the word accidentally.

 

I saw her cheeks were turning into rosy red. I also saw her face, in a shock! Aigoo, I really can’t resist this girl! She stand up hurriedly and arrange herself.

 

“Aissh~! Your really an evil!” she said to me with her eyebrows meeting each other.

 

“I’m not!” I said and smiled.

 

Our sweet conversation was stopped when we heard someone is shaking the door. We both looked at it and we saw all of them looking at us on the doors glass even the maids were making gossips on us. They all shock when we saw them, they directly go somewhere.

 

Sulli directly went outside and stood up behind the door looking on something I followed her and I saw all of them on the living room, pretending busy or doing something. Sulli whispered to me.

 

“Because your evil! That’s why they’re thinking ert things! You! Huh!” she said and walked away.

 

“Hey~ I know all of you were pretending, so stop that.” I said while looking at them.

 

“So how was it taemin-ah? For your first kiss?” asked Onew-hyung.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter