Chapter 28

"Indecent Proposal"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 28

 

Sulli’s POV

 

I was shock when I saw taemin outside the door. Did he know about Kai? Said my thoughts.

 

“Sulli-ah!” he said to me as he saw me walking towards me. He holds my hand, it was cold.

 

“Why are you here?” I asked him.

 

“Kai has arrived.” He said to me. So it was true!

 

“Oppa~ he’s here!” I said to him in a shock face.

 

“Woah?!” he said to me when someone interrupted us.

 

“Annyeong Hyung!” said someone’s voice I look back and saw Kai at the door with his arm resting on the door knob.

 

Taemin’s POV

 

I was shock when I saw Kai behind Sulli.

 

“Annyeong hyung!” he said to me.

 

“Kai! You’re here?! Why you didn’t inform me?” I asked.

 

“I was. But Rino-noona, the one who supports me for my education, wants me to substitute one of her jobs. That’s why I didn’t got a chance to inform you.” He said while walking beside sulli.

 

“You’re here to visit Sulli?” he asked.

 

“N-n” I said when someone’s girl’s voice interrupted.

 

“He’s here for me.” I looked back and saw Suzy.

 

Oh my gosh! Suzy’s here? I didn’t know about this! Aissh! What should I do now?

“Hai, I’m Bae Suzy, Girlfriend of Taemin.” She said and offered his hand to Kai.

 

Aissh! What should I do now?

 

Suzy’s POV

 

I was walking to our practice room when one of the girls besides the locker room said to her friends.

 

(“Did you know about the new choreographer? He’s really cute right?” said the 1st girl.)
(“Ne~ and, I saw again another cute guy, asked Yookyung, where the practice room is. I guess he’s also one of the new choreographers?” said the 2nd girl”)

 

I was very curious, so I walked fast to our practice room. I was shock when I saw Taemin, holding Sulli’s hand. Are they together? Is this the taemin who Sulli talked about? Then so

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter