Chapter 14

"Indecent Proposal"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Suzy’s POV

 

-On the way to my mother’s Office-

 

Tomorrow is the birthday of taemin’s eomma. Should I go there? Why should you? You’re not invited Suzy-ah!

 

“Annyeonghaseyo! Is my mother around?” I asked at her secretary.

 

“Yes! Suzy-sshi, just go inside, your mother is now waiting for you.” She said. I went inside and I saw eomma, crying.

 

“Suzy-ah!” she said, while she’s crying.

 

“Eomma! What happened?” I concernedly asked.

 

“Our company is getting down, because of the growing of another company.” She said, while still crying.

 

“What’s the name of the company eomma?” I asked with a fiercely eyes.

 

“It’s ChoiSJ Enterprises.” She said.

 

“ChoiSJ? isn’t they, your business partner before?” I asked.

 

“Yes, and now, they didn’t care about us anymore, because they have their new CEO.” She replied.

 

“Eomma! Let me handle the company, just for now. Can you?” I asked.

 

“You must undergo training before you handle the company Suzy, are you willing?” she asked.

 

“Ne eomma, anything.” I said.

 

Taemin’s POV

 

Eating lunch with sulli, is the most precious memories I can treasure, “You can always eat lunch with her, when you become her husband Taemin-ah”

 

“Oh! The food is approaching, I’m very hungry now.” Said sulli.

 

“Sulli-ah! Eat now, you’ll lose weight if you won’t eat today.” I said, and then laugh. And start to eat. AH! I’m very hungry.

 

“Your exaggerate huh! You really must eat too! Look at your body, you’re too skinny. Eat lot ok?” she said, and laugh with me.

 

I want to see those smiles every morning. *sigh* eottokhe? What should I do to make you mine?

While I was thinking those words, I see a very hungry sulli, who thinks the food will leave her, because she’s like a vampire who’s very thirsty in blood.

 

“Yah! Stop looking at me! It will just make you more in love with me. Just kidding!” she said. And laugh.

 

Minho’s POV

 

-After 30 minutes on watching sulli and taemin at the table-

 

“It’s good that their table is far from us, if they’ll sit here, besides us, we can’t watch what they were doing.” I said.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter