Chapter 13

"Indecent Proposal"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Sulli’s POV

 

Aissh! Sulli, why did you asked taemin, if both of you will go on the department store, to buy what you want?? SULLI!

 

“Ahmph. Sulli-ah, can’t we go and eat first? It’s already 1:00 o’clock, I’m very hungry.” Said taemin.

 

“Yeah! Me too, let’s eat at the fast food” I said, then we went to the baggage counter to put the grocery bags, so we have no worry on how to carry it.

 

Krystal’s POV

 

“Unnie, can we eat first at the fast food? I’m very hungry now.” I said, soon as we step on the mall.

 

“Yeah, me too!” said Amber-unnie.

 

--At the hallway towards the fast food—

 

“Yah! I think I know those 4 guys at the shoe shop.” I said.

 

“Ne! And look, they bought the same shoe each, but different colours.” Said Luna-unnie.

 

“Let’s pretend we’ll buy something too!” Said Victoria-unnie.

 

“So what are we doing now? Let’s go! That 4 guys makes us sick, just to know, who are they.” I said.

 

We went there to look at familiarized those 4 guys. We pretend that we didn’t know each other.

 

Ah! I spotted one of them it’s my MAN! Minho-oppa! *sigh*

 

“Yah! Krystal-ah! Psst! Who are you looking at?” whispered amber-unnie. We are hiding at behind the big red box.

 

“It’s the Group mates of Taemin!” said Luna-unnie in a loud voice.

 

“Yah! Why did you shout?” said Victoria-unnie, after she gave a heavy tap on the head of Luna-unnie.

 

The Guys turned back.

 

“Krystal-sshi!” said Minho-oppa, in a shock face.

 

“Annyeong oppa!” I said. I look back and saw Luna-unnie is rubbing her head and wave at oppa.

 

Minho’s POV

 

“Do you hear something creepy at that side?” I asked at key-hyung, while pointing at the red box.

 

“Yes! I guess someone is watching us. Do Sulli and taemin saw us?” asked Onew-hyung.

 

“We must very careful, they sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter