Chapter 4

"Indecent Proposal"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sulli’s POV

 

I was annoyed by the knocks at the door. “Unnie! It’s already 5:30! Wake up!”

 

“I think it’s Krystal” I said. So I find my slippers, and opened the door.

 

I saw our friends, waiting for me, at Krystal’s room. “Aissh! They’re so early” I said at the back of my mind.

 

“Ok! Ok! Just proceed there first. I’ll just take a bath.” I said. As she heard what I said, she signalled our friends to go now. I closed the door and prepared my self.

 

----At the Tennis court-----

 

It’s already 6:00 am, when I went to the court. I saw those warmed-up those selves. When they saw me, they drag me and move in our position. We will go to dance the “Lachata of f(x)”it’s our habit every Sunday before playing tennis.

 

“Oh! Wait-Wait.” I said. Then tied my high-cut shoes.

 

“Sulli! Hurry up!” Luna-unnie said. She played the song and we started to dance.

 

“Oh My Gosh! I think because of this dance, by waist becomes smaller.” Victoria-unnie said while dancing.

 

“I guess too! Unnie!” Krystal said.

 

While we’re enjoying our dance, someone called my name.

 

“Sulli!-Sulli!” someone’s voice said. When I turned at my back, I saw taemin and group of his friends.

 

“OH EM GEE! Why is he here?” I whispered. “This will be a Bad day” I continued.

 

“YAH! Taemin-ah! Why are you here?” I shouted.

 

“Unnie! He wants to play tennis with us!” Krystal said.

 

“By the way, I’m Jung SuJung, you can call me, Krystal” then bowed her head towards the friends of taemin, then offer her hand as a sign of getting to know them.

 

“Hi! I’m Jonghyun!”

“I’m Onew! How are you?”

 “Hey! Key! Nice to meet you!”

 

 

 “Nice to meet you too!” Said Krystal.

 

“Aissh! Hmph!” I said, and took a deep breath. I was shock when someone tapped on my shoulder, as I look back I saw Taemin’s face.

 

“Gosh it’s him again!” said my mind.

 

“Yah-Yah! Don’t stare at me too long, you may fall in love with me” he said and laughs.

 

“Oh? Are you okay? Why should I fall in love with you? You’re neither handsome nor cute!”

 

“Hehe… Because I’m more than that, Am I right?” he said and laughs again.

 

“You! Aissh, SHUT UP OK?” I said shouting.

 

“Wait; don’t be angry, others will say we are in a lovers quarrel” he said

 

“Yah! Krystal-sshi, let’s start playing” I said ignoring his statement.

 

“Omo! Unnie, I will play, together with Minho-oppa, Amber-unnie will play together with key-oppa, Luna-unnie will play with Jonghyun-oppa and Victoria-unnie will play with Onew-oppa” she said smiling, and then grabbed Minho to the court to play.

 

“Sulli, you heard it! Look at them, they are playing happily. Come on! Lets’ play” he dragged me to the available tennis court. And we started to play tennis, I didn’t notice that I’m really enjoying the sport with him, so I decided to end up the game, I directly run to the bench and find my towel. “Where is my towel? I remembered I putted it besides my water, gosh!” I whispered.

 

“Do you need this?” said the voice. I look upward to see who is standing in front of me. It’s Taemin again.

 

“No thanks!” I said.

 

Taemin’s POV

 

“Sulli, tell me, why did you refused my proposal? Why do you keep on ignoring me?” I asked, while handing the towel to her, she accepts it.

 

“It’s none of your business” She said, while wiping her face with a towel.

 

“Sulli! Tell me the truth, you can trust me!” I said.

 

“Ok! Ok! Promise me not to tell everyone, especially my mom and your mom!” She said shouting.

 

“Oh, Oh! Don’t shout on me, I may be embarrassed to those girls” I said, pointing to the girls who actually starring on us, from the start.

 

“Whatever” she said rolling her eyes.

 

“Now, hurry, tell me the truth” I said

 

“It’s because mother wanted me to marry you, because of the business of your family” She said straightly.

 

“I don’t want to marry a person who doesn’t love me, and I don’t want to marry the person because of the business” she said in a sad mood.

 

Now I realize that she love’s me! But

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter