Chapter 12

"Indecent Proposal"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minwoo’s POV

Where is Sulli? she always came her first. Did she get sick? Is something wrong happened to her? Should I go, visit her? Or maybe I’ll go at Krystal’s dorm, to pretend I’m not concerned in her.

Just then Rino-noona came. And announce.

“Everybody, Listen. Sulli, will be absent for 2 days ok? Even though she’s like our MVP, we must continue our practice. Minwoo, come here.” She said. While coming to Rino-noona, my head keeps on thinking, why sulli is absent.

I really should go and visit her, after the practice.

“Yes noona?” I asked as I stepped in front of her.

“When Sulli, come back, teach the steps that I’ll teach you today. Ok?” she said.

Oh! I will be teaching Sulli? Sulli, please be absent always?

Nobody’s POV

Soon as Sulli and Taemin met at the mall they proceed at the grocery store to buy what’s on the list. But then, Sulli always keeping a distance from taemin, she was so shy because they are wearing the same t-shirt.

“Taemin-ah! Why did you wear that t-shirt? It’s so embarrassing!” said Sulli.

“I didn’t know, that you’ll wear that t-shirt. But do you know, what it means? We’re perfect for each other, look what you are wearing today. It’s for the girl who’s in love wit a boy, on the back has a broken heart on the right. And mine is for a boy, who’s in love with a boy, who has a broken heart at the left side. It’s a couple shirt! Do you agree?” he asked.

“NO! We have no relationship! Why should we wear this couple shirt?” she asked.

Sulli’s POV

This is really embarrassing! Aissh, I guess I need to go to the boutique to buy a new t-shirt.

“Taemin-ah! I guess, you have my number just text me where you are, because I’ll just buy a new t-shirt. I’m not comfortable with this.” I said. And preparing to move back, when he holds my arm.

“FYI! I don’t have your number.” He said. AH! This boy makes me sick!

“Hand me your phone” I said. Then he gave me his hand phone.

Before I put my number I scanned it first, to look if he has my number, I saw the name, Fiancée. I opened it, and then my number appears. Oh! He’s really hoping that I’ll be his wife. So ROMANTIC!

“Hey! Why took you so long to enter your phone number there?” He interrupted. I immediately closed the phonebook. I remembered about the fiancée thing. I opened it.

“Ahmph, I guess my number is already entered here.” I said and let him see it.

“You know? You’re so a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter