Chapter 25

"Indecent Proposal"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 25

 

-At the Lotte World-

 

Sulli’s POV

 

“Where are they?” I asked taemin who is also looking for them.

 

“Molla” he said.

 

I was looking around when I spotted an Ice cream stand. I want to eat. So I directly went the stand and bought 2.

 

“2 ice creams please the chocolate one.” I said, after several minutes the vendor gave the ice cream to me. I give the one ice cream to taemin.

 

“Whoa~?! Unbelievable! You gave this ice cream to me?” he asked with a smile.

 

“Wae? You don’t want? Give it back.” I asked again, with a smile, trying to get the ice cream in his hand.

 

“Ani~! You gave it to me. So it means, this is mine.” He said while hiding the ice cream at his back.

 

Ah~! Sulli! You’re smiling! Now tell me truth, you’re becoming more in love with him, tell me!

 

“Yah~! Why are you looking at me while smiling? Your thinking erts right?” he said while his ice cream. I was very shock when I heard the word ert. I’m not ert!

 

“Yah! ert? I’m not thinking ert!” I replied loudly.

 

“Oooh~! So what are you thinking? Yah! Tell me! ert right? ert?” he said.

 

“I WAS THINKING ABOUT YOU! WHAT’S THE MATTER?!” I accidentally say, I directly covered my mouth with my palm.

 

Gosh, sulli-ah! You told him that you’re thinking about him! Why did you tell him? See? His eyes are getting bigger, now, what will you going to do?

“What? Your thinking of me?” he said, and here comes his tickling hands.

 

“Yah! Stop that!” I said moving away, but his arms are long.

 

“Sulli-ah! Taemin-ah!” we heard.

 

“Hyung!” said taemin-when he saw Minho-oppa with Krystal beside him.

 

“I told you not to call them! Now what? Their cute moment ended up!” said Krystal.

 

“What cute?” I asked.

 

“Nothing Sulli-ah!” inserted Luna-unnie.

 

“Sulli-ah! There’s a carousel there! Let’s go!” said amber-unnie, grabbing my hands.

 

“Whoa! Carousel? Let’s go!” I said and both of us run into it.

 

“Yah! Wait for us!” I heard Krystal, Luna-unnie, and Victoria-unnie.

 

Taemin’s POV

 

“Taemin-ah! What happened at the hospital?” asked Jonghyun-hyung, while we are walking to the carousel where the girls are.

 

“Hyung! I forgot to tell you. Sulli is slapped by a nurse!” I said while looking at them. They were so shock that they even stopped from walking.

 

“Whoa!?” they all said. I only replied with a nod.

 

“Wae? Why did sulli slapped by a nurse? How’s sulli after the slapping event?” asked Key-hyung.

 

“Sulli also slapped the nurse.” I said while looking down.

 

“You didn’t hesitate to calm her down?” asked Onew-hyung.

 

“I did it! But the nurse is really angry. She almost even grabs Sulli’s hair but luckily, the guards were there.” I said.

 

“I want to see that Nurse! How could she slap my Giant Baby’s pretty face?” said Key-hyung with his eyebrows meeting each other.

 

“It’s ok now hyung! Sulli’s brother, Siwon-hyung was there, he fired that nurse.” I said.

 

“Good! Then where is that lady?” asked Minho-hyung who is listening from the start.

 

“I guess, she was in jail? For 1 or 2 days?” I said.

 

“Oh~ good to hear that!” said Key-hyung.

 

“Yah! Key! What’s good in being in the jail? Even thought she made somethi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter