Chapter 26

"Indecent Proposal"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 26

 

-The next morning-

-At the girl’s bedroom-

 

Sulli’s POV

 

I was annoyed about the voices who are arguing so I decided to open my eyes so I can understand what they are arguing about.

 

“You like him! Don’t you?” said the girl’s voice.

 

“Ani! Remember unnie~ they are twins!” said the 2nd girl’s voice.

 

“You like Youngmin! Cause you’re blushing! Just tell the truth!” said the 1st girl’s voice.

 

“A-a-ani! I told you! Wait! Don’t push all to me! You like Kwangmin-oppa too~! Don’t you! Tell me!” said the 2nd girl’s voice.

 

“A-ani, Molla~” said the 1st girl’s voice.

 

“Molla? So it means you don’t know what you feel towards Kwangmin-oppa! Don’t you?” said the 2nd girl’s voice.

 

These girls… I looked at my wrist watch and saw it was 6:30 am. Oh my god! I still have my practice! I directly jumped out of my bed and went outside.

 

“Oh~? Unnie~! Where are you going?” I heard Namjoo, but I didn’t hesitate to look back, because I’m really late.

 

“I guess she has something important to do.” I heard Na Eun-unnie.

 

-At the kitchen-

 

“Ahmm…” should I really say eomma? “Eomma?” I said.

 

“Mm... Ne~! Sulli-ah? What’s up?” she asked.

 

“I have to go now. I still have my work and practice.” I said to her, when Namjoo-inserted.

 

“Oh~? Ahjumma~! I have to go too~. I still have to finish my school works” she said

 

“Oh~? Wait” she said.

 

“Taemin-ah! Taemin-ah!” she said calling taemin.

 

“Let Taemin bring you home guys.” She said.

 

“Ah, no need eomma.” I said with my hands were waving to her.

 

“Do need.” She said, Ok. Nothing to do now Sulli-ah, but to accept.

 

“Ne unnie, do need” said namjoo and smiled at me.

 

-At the highway-

 

“Uhmm. Taemin-ah, do you know Suzy? Bae Suzy?” I asked to him, breaking the silence between us.

 

“Oh~? Suzy?” he said.

 

“Unnie~! Suzy-unnie is the-“ inserted namjoo but sadly taemin stopped the car. I didn’t thought we’re here now.

 

“Oh, we’re” he said and smiled at me. I was about to open my door, when he directly pressed the automatic lock, because of it I can go out.

 

“Ahmm... I should sleep in a bit ok~?” said Namjoo while smiling at me and relax her back at the chair.

 

“Don’t go out.” He said.

 

“OH~? Wae?” I asked with my confused eyes. He pressed the button of the automatic lock and opens his door.

 

“Unnie~ don’t worry.” Said Namjoo while her eyes were close. I was shock when my door clicked I looked at it and saw taemin opened it, he offered his hand. I accept it because it’s embarrassing for him if I won’t hold his hand. After he closed the door, I bowed to him.

 

“Hey, hey, hey~ don’t bow to me. Gentlemen should be like that.” He sa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter