Chapter 22

"Indecent Proposal"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Evening before the party begin-

 

Sulli’s POV

 

Aissh. Why did namjoo do this to me? I really don’t want cotillions... *sigh* and bad luck for yu sulli, because your partner is taemin.

 

“Sulli-ah~! Hurry up! You and taemin will be the first one to go inside” said Luna-unnie, cutting off my thoughts.

 

“Ne~ I’m on my way!” I replied and hurriedly put on my heels. I was long downward while I opened my door. As I opened it I saw 2 feet.

 

Wow! These shoes were really polished well. I looked upward and saw Taemin smiling on me.

 

“Let’s go~! Sulli?” he said and offered a hand on me.

 

“Ne~” I said while nodding and holds his hand.

 

He escorted me through the line. The party is about to begin so we lined up. First are Taemin and me. Second is Minho-oppa and Krystal. Third is Jonghyun-oppa and Luna-unnie, 4th is Key-oppa and Amber-unnie and fifth is Onew-oppa and Victoria-unnie. 6th is Namjoo and the other cousin of Taemin Youngmin and last is Na Eun and the twin of Youngmin, Kwangmin. Namjoo and Na Eun is in the side of Taemin’s Eomma and the twins is from the Taemin’s Father Side.

 

All of us who became usherettes were on the same table.

 

-After several minutes-

 

-At the table-

 

Aah~ I’m hungry now, but the people haven’t start eating yet. Wonder why I’m hungry?

I’m wondering why I’m hungry when I heard the announcement.

(Let’s welcome our special guest, Mrs. Choi!)

 

Mrs. Choi? I looked up the stage and saw my eomma coming up. Eomma~.

 

“Sulli-ah!” whispered Luna-unnie at the other side of the table.

 

“Ne?” I asked like nothing happened.

 

“It’s your eomma!” she said.

 

I only nodded and looked down. Aissh. Another bad day, but I shouldn’t ruin the birthday of taemin’s mother so I looked up the stage and started to clap.

 

-After the long talks-

 

Whew! Thank god It’s already finish now, I’ll get this one and this one. While getting the Ice cream and cake.

 

“Yah! Sulli-ah! Stop eating that!” said taemin while shredding off the Ice cream and cake in front of me.

 

“Ah~! WAE?! I want that one!” I said while looking at him sharply.

 

“Look at your body! You’re getting fat!” he said while looking at my body.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter