Chapter 6 ~ Giddy

Let's Not Fall In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: This chapter is for @Yuunosuke93 to make up with my broken promise of updating last week :(( 

 

Chapter 6 ~ Giddy

 

Days start to feel exciting as Taeyeon found a reason to go to school. A swing in her step is always evident as she traverses the empty hallways since she usually comes to school early. The kid-like student found an inspiration to exert more effort in class. Simply, Taeyeon has found a crush.

There's no doubt that the eye-smiling girl named Tiffany has caught Taeyeon's attention ever since that day they sat close to each other with Taeyeon having the chance to check the girl on such close proximity for the first time. She had admired Tiffany since then. She had made a pact with herself to try to know the girl better.

Aside from working together on a group project, both girls sit close to each other in class. Not that they intentionally decided to sit together, but it has always been like that ever since. Taeyeon, together with her friends, would sit at the front most and middle portion of the classroom and Tiffany would sit behind her. So the short girl had paid extra attention with her looks and with everything that she does since her crush is sitting exactly behind her.

Though their personal interactions haven't changed much, just talking to each other when needed and casual greetings by the day, they would occasionally meet during class breaks to discuss matters regarding their group project. 

Not until a week was left before the deadline of submission for their short films that their occasional meet ups turned into a daily routine that would last until late in the evenings, something that Taeyeon had always dreaded to do, going home late at night. Since most of the film works were done with their laptops, they usually coop their selves up in coffee shops, a place where you can rarely find Taeyeon since she doesn't seem to like coffee. The short girl hated the drink. Not that the drink is stale but there's just something in that liquid that causes a bitter aftertaste in . Coffee and the short girl's taste buds just don't fit, an exact opposite of the eye-smiling girl who goes frenzy with coffee. 

At this point, both girls have elevated their interactions to teases and banters every now and then, even with the presence of their respective friends. With Taeyeon being naturally dork, she would usually make senseless comments to Tiffany who would just laugh it off and playfully slap her in the a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter