Chapter 9 ~ Past

Let's Not Fall In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: My late Christmas gift! kkk ~ This is getting super long. Is it already too dragging? Boring? >///< Lemme hear your thoughts! C'mon and leave comments below hehe take care of your health guys! Be careful not to catch a cold during this cold season! :D

 

Chapter 9 ~ Past

 

Kim Taeyeon has never been the patient one. She hates waiting and consequently, she's punctual at most times. Just like in the phone's messaging app, Taeyeon sees to it that she gets to check and reply immediately. Unfortunately, Hwang Miyoung is the exact opposite of Taeyeon. It usually takes hours before the eye-smiling girl gets to reply to a single message. Forever is an understatement of Tiffany's lateness in replying but surprisingly, Taeyeon couldn't be bothered with that. 

"Your patience amuses me!"

"What?"

"This is so not you." Sunny exhaled. "Where did you get the patience to wait for a very short reply from a message you sent nearly 5 hours ago?!" 

"..."

"Seriously, if I were you, I have long stopped texting her! I can't stand talking to someone who always gets forever to reply! Why do you do this?!" the short girl exclaimed to her friend who was currently busy typing on her phone.

Taeyeon raised her head to look at her friend. "You know why."

Sunny shook her head. "Just exactly how much do you like her for you to change?"

"I didn't change." Taeyeon replied, her brows crossing.

"You did." Sunny replied with her straight face. "But you changed for the better." she smiled.

Taeyeon shot her a questioning look. "What do you mean?"

"It's refreshing to always see you smiling these days. You're practically beaming unlike the grumpy Taeng before." Sunny grinned.

"I am not grumpy!"

"Oh yes you are, Taeng. All our friends can testify to that." she crossed her arms. "We once thought if it's your hormones raging or you're really just one emo teenager."

"Yah!"

Sunny chuckled. "Just kidding. But seriously though, it's nice to see you so inspired these days. I must admit that that thing going on between you and Fany right now is actually doing you good. I'm liking her more and more for you." the woman blinked at her. 

Taeyeon blushed at the statement and so she tried to hide the red hue forming on her cheeks by acting nonchalant in drinking her soda. "We're just friends, Soonkyu." she defended.

"Yeah, right. Friends my foot." Sunny scoffed and rolled her eyes.

- - - - - 

"I only had one actually," the text on Taeyeon's phone read.

She raised her brow upon reading the message. Taeyeon had asked the girl how many exes did she have and the reply wasn't one that she was expecting.

The girl fumbled over her keys to reply, "you? only one? how could that be? kekeke" she chuckled to herself.

The reply came quickly came, "Yah! Are you saying that I am a player?!"

"Of course not. What I mean is, for someone as good looking and nice as you, how could men not line up for such girl?" she cringed as she pressed 'send'.

"Getting bolder, aren't we, Kim Taeyeon?" a smirking emoticon followed.

"No, just stating facts."

"Well, the fact is, that was a very long time ago in middle school. It was the first so I guess it was all built around curiosity. Sort of an experiment so it wasn't really made to last."

Taeyeon was more than surprised by now. She couldn't contain further her curiosity so she tapped the small icon on top of the messaging app that's

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter