Chapter 3 ~ Beautiful

Let's Not Fall In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Eternally sorry for always taking super long to update a single chapter :( And.. I changed the title *teehee* it's just that, it sounds more fitting than the old one. You'll understand more with the coming chapters :)

 

Chapter 3 ~ Beautiful

 

Winter 2014 

 

"Get your lazy butts up and form a circle with your chairs with your groupmates!" the pregnant professor announced as she stood right in front of the class, her hands on her hips. "C'mon, chop chop! Faster people!" she clapped her hands.

Taeyeon groaned as she stood and dragged her chair towards the small group of people crowding at the middle of the classroom. Her group hasn't settled on their seats yet so she placed herself beside the small crowd and didn't even bother to spare a look at the people that she'll be working with for the rest of the semester. Taeyeon just sat there motionless, looking right through the board in front with nothing in mind but the wish for time to come faster so she can get the hell out of that groupwork fast. 

A loud tap on the board made all heads turn in front of the room, "What's taking you people to get on your seats too long?" the teacher says as all eyes were fixed on her. Soft buzzling is then heard as everyone settled down on their crooked circles and Taeyeon still hasn't taken a glance to the people around her, not on her front and not on her sides.

When everyone seems to have taken their seats, the pregnant woman in front started to scribble on the board and muffled curses and groans can be heard all over the room as they read the heading of the writings which says "Rheumatic Conditions". Yes, the lousy and passive Kim Taeyeon is taking up good old medical course.

"Surely, you have already encountered these conditions before so I want you to review them for 10 minutes and we'll be having a recorded group exam after," says the woman in front as she turns to go outside the classroom. 

Taeyeon slouched as she had expected this activity to happen the moment they were told to meet their groups but what she didn't expect was that she didn't have the slightest idea of that particular topic. She has always been one of the top students in her class but just like any other average student, Taeyeon also swears off certain topics just like this one. And I don't even have a copy of the notes of this one on my ipad. Perfect, just perfect.

She straightened on her seat and lifted her head to check if any of her groupmates has a copy and found that no one has. The short girl shook her head and went back to slouching as she thought that if there's anyone could save their group from failing on that exam, it could be her and - her, Tiffany. She mumbled the name as she took a glance at the person sitting closely beside her, eyes focused on the ipad mini she is holding.

"Argh!" the girl beside her moved. "This is just too impossible! How can she expect us to pass her horribly hard exam

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter