Chapter 4 ~ Daze

Let's Not Fall In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: I didn't have the time to reread this so there will surely be errors. I apologize beforehand *bows* OTL

 

Chapter 4 ~ Daze

 

"Your short film should be just about 30 minutes. We'll judge the video according to the content, creativity and quality." the lady in front of the room raised her voice as the room was filled with buzzes from all over the corners. "A month should be enough for that, right? Remember, your midterm exam is at stake here. Do well and you'll surely not need to study a single paper for the exam. Questions, anyone?" she continued.

Another wave of noise filled the four corners of the room but one particular person just sighed and slouched on her seat. Not this again, Taeyeon thought.

"Alright. That's it for today. Class dismissed." the professor said as she stepped down from the platform and made her way to the front door.

Usually, people will just normally get up on their seats and go out. But today, Taeyeon's classmates were busy discussing their group project that required them to make a short film of their chosen genre regarding a designated topic. Most of the students seemed to have not taken this project lightly as they are already sharing ideas and brainstorming among themselves. Taeyeon, on the other hand, just sat there, motionless as usual, while listening to her groupmates.

Taeyeon has always loved this kind of project. Filmmaking brings a lot of interest in her as she probably would've taken a degree with it alongside her dream of taking a degree in music. Though not an expert, Taeyeon knows the ways within the filmmaking world, from the production, cinematography, music and even up to the editing. The few people who had known and saw this had considered this the short girl's talent but to Taeyeon, this is just a mere frustration of what she would've been and will never be. 

"So what do we do about this?" a groupmate of the petite girl asked.

Taeyeon turned her head to look at the other groups who were busy designating tasks and listing sets of story plots. She turned to looked at her groupmates again who were just as lousy as she is right now. She sighed and subtly shook her head, this is hopeless.

"What are we gonna do? There's no one amongst us who knows anything about this stuff!" one particular member of the group beside them exclaimed. "Look at them," she pointed the group on the farther side of the room "they got all the people they need! Junho's with them for videography and Doojun is expert in editing!" she continued while flailing her arms frantically.

"We also got Shiho here, people! She's an all-around when it comes to filmmaking!" another member of another group loudly boasted.

"And they got Taeyeon in there! Good for you, people!" the girl who first exclaimed earlier shouted causing everyone in Taeyeon's group to turn their heads towards her. Uh-oh.

Someone beside her suddenly clapped her hands as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter