Chapter 1 ~ All Praises

Let's Not Fall In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: A short break from my on-going. I badly need to get this out of my system so I am pouring my heart out in this multishot ;(

 

 

Chapter 1 ~ All Praises

 

 

Summer, 2012

Amidst the buzzling of gossips from her friends, Kim Taeyeon stays quiet and plays nonchalant as the group walks down the hallways of their campus. She isn't really this quiet, in fact, Taeyeon is one of the dorks and pranksters in her small group of friends. But there are times when she just don't feel saying anything or talking. Apart from annoying her friends, she also enjoys being quiet, just listening and observing to what's around her. 

Today is one of those days when she feels walking behind her friends and just listening to their stories and banters. Taeyeon finds peace in those days. Taeyeon gets to be alone with herself in those days - though literally, she's not. 

"Tiffany Hwang from the other class is really so pretty, isn't she?"

"She's an exact example of an almost-perfect-human-being!"

"Smart, pretty, rich but super nice and friendly. What more does she lack?"

"Right, Taeng?" a nudge on her elbow got her out of her thinking.

"What about?" she asked.

"Tiffany? Hwang? From the other class?" asked by a friend who was walking ahead of her earlier but has now raised her brows looking at Taeyeon. 

"Oh? What about her?" Taeyeon asked calmly, sounding so nonchalant despite the stares from her friends.

"You really weren't listening, were you?" 

"I'm sorry, I was thinking of that class presentation we will be having next week." she grinned at her friends innocently, "So what about her?"

"Do you find her pretty?" her friend beside her asked, looking so expectant.

Taeyeon furrowed her eyebrows, "I don't know. I don't really know her." 

From the expectant look in their faces, her friends looked simultaneously dejected with the answer they got from the girl. 

"Do you really have to get to know someone personally just to be able to tell that she's pretty physically?" one of the girls asked frustratingly.

"I just don't give her that much attention, you know." Taeyeon defended herself, not deterred by her friends' stares.

The girls shook their heads as they turned their backs against her and continued to walk and Taeyeon just shrugged and thought that the girls were just being silly.

- - - - - 

Spring, 2014

"Freedom! At last!" shouted the tall guy who then dove down the pool.

"He always gets crazy when we go out swimming." Taeyeon shook her head as she looks far ahead at her friend who's happily swimming with their other friends, "No, scratch that. You all go crazy!"

"Who doesn't? Swimming is fun, Kim Taeyeon!" answered her friend who was standing beside her inside the swimming pool, both having their backs massaged by the cool water flowing from the spring into the made-up slide behind them. 

"Says you who knows how to swim." Taeyeon replied, "Me and swimming just don't match. I'm just glad that we got to have a pool party out of this

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter