Chapter 11 ~ Deeper

Let's Not Fall In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: I em ending this soon. Thank you to all readers :)

 

 

Chapter 11 ~ Deeper

 

 

Taeyeon and Tiffany started going on dates. They had decided to get to know each other better by going through dates every week in which they take turns in deciding the place, activity and day of the date. They had found out how different yet similar they are to each other. They had also been texting each other everyday, from the moment they wake up until they both go to bed. Surely, they had discovered the differents sides of both of them through the constant communication and meet ups.

Their interaction when they meet around their friends still doesn't change though. They still act like they are not close despite the daily texing, weekly dates and a leveled up skyping every weekend. But their friends know bettter and decided not to pry for now.

It was another one of their date day that decided to sit amidst the crowd in the food mart in the mall after watching yet another movie. 

Tiffany took her seat on the square table and Taeyeon, instead of sitting across from her which people usually do, opted to sit on the chair beside Tiffany and the girl can't help but to comment, "You know, in tables like this, people usually sit across from the people they are with. I am surprised that you chose to sit on that side rather than in front of me." 

"Sitting across you feels so distant and awkward so I wanna sit here, closer to you." Taeyeon smiled.

"I like your thinking." Tiffany smiled as well. "I actually made a pact with myself before. That if the next person who comes along sits on the side beside me rather than across me, I would give that person my best shot."

Tiffany blushed, with Taeyeon being on a similar state after hearing the statement. 

- - - - -

Where are you?

Still at the club.

Are you drinking?

A little.

Don't get drunk. Get home early and safely.

Yes, ma'am.

Do you want me to pick you up and drive you home?

That's not necessary, Taeyeon-ah. Go to sleep. I'm gonna go home in a while anyway.

Alright. Take care.

Taeyeon sighed as she sent the message, getting worried for Tiffany's whereabouts at the moment. The girl just texted her that she's out on a club with her co-interns to celebrate a friend's birthday. It has passed midnight and Taeyeon just couldn't sleep with the thought of Tiffany going home alone that late. As much as she wanted to pick her up and take her home, she doesn't want to crowd the eye-smiling girl because she knows that she's just a friend.

She sighed again and closed her eyes, forcing herself to sleep.

- - - - -

Taeyeon crossed her arms on her chest as she leaned on the table, her eyes fixed at the girl in front of her. 

Tiffany felt the older girl's eyes on her so she looked up from her phone, "What?"

"Can I ask you something?"

"Sure, go ahead."

Taeyeon hesitated for a second, "This might be too fast and awkward but.." she paused, trying to gather her thoughts.

"But what?" Tiffany raised her eybrows.

"W-what am I to you n-now?" Taeyeon gulped as braced herself of for the answer.

Tiffany blushed when she heard the question. She looked away, trying to hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter