Bonus story I

You are to me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Author's POV)

"you're my manito right?" Taeyeon asked her best friend who sits beside her inside the car. the 8 members of SNSD with their managers and Channel Soshi staffs just had their lunch together in one of quite famous restaurant in New York.

"why you think so?" Tiffany tilted her head curiously at her 'seatmate'. well, practically those two are always inseparable and be each other seatmate whenever they could.

 

*quick flashback*

In the way to Incheon airport from their dorm, Tiffany and Taeyeon sat beside each other in one van. Once they stepped out of the van and walk inside the airport, those two stick together closely. after successfully get inside the airport, again, those two have their own little trip. start from having a quick breakfast together in one of cafe inside the airport terminal, buying things from one store to another. And they finally get to parted when the sitting arrangement inside the plane not allowing them to sit together. even worse, their seat is kind of far from each other. Taeyeon can only busied herself by coloring her favorite pocket coloring book that she brought, and then trying hard to put the pieces together of Lego-Nano block thingy that she recently buy. she once failed in trying to make Mike from The Monster Inc. now that she chose her friend, Dobby, both of them are house fairy, so practically they are friends with the same 'career', hopefully she can successfully made it this time. while her american friend.. she already wear her comfy airplane outfits, turning off her camera, plug in her earphone and close her tired eyes, trying to get some sleep since she has no one to talk to. she sits alone in the plane, much to her dismay. But Taeny's separation is just a temporary separation. once they stepped out the airplane, those two already stand by each other side again. walking side by side while casually clinging onto each other arm like always. And take a seat next to each other inside the big black van that pick them up in the airport.

When the non-official-sub-unit SHY or also known as 'The Happy Sisters' decide to immediately go shopping, the other decide to have some rest first. those 3 are seriously having endless energy. That's quite amusing to see.

"Tae, are you hungry?"

"hm.. not really. why? don't tell me you're hungry already??" Taeyeon let out a dramatical gasped.

"yoksi, pinkeu dwaeji! (as expected from the pink piggy!)" out of nowhere, Yoona appeared.

"if i said i'm hungry, will you accompany me to eat?" Tiffany ignoring Yoona's remark and looked at her best friend expectantly.

"i'm tired, Fany-ah. you said you want to go shopping too after have some rest."

"fine. i won't eat then. if i'm sick, you have to take care of me." Tiffany childishly sulking.

"sulking dwaeji~" again, it's Yoona's speaking with her Jjabuae (Jjajeung bureuneun aegyo = the annoying aegyo).

"fine!" Taeyeon throw her hands in the air in defeat.

"so that's a yes?" now Tiffany back to her hyper mode again.

"hm." Taeyeon answer shortly, still find her stubborn best friend is kind of annoying for always successfully 'persuading' her despite her firm 'no' answer.

"yay! Yoong-ah, wanna join?" Tiffany asked.

"join what?"

"join me and Taeyeon to have lunch."

"oh, sure sure. if it's about food, how can i reject. besides i'm the MC for Nyam Nyam TV~" Yoona answered while smiling cheekily at her unnie.

"Fany-ah, since you'll be with Yoona, you won't eat alone by yourself, can i skip the lunch and meet you later for the shopping time instead?" Taeyeon asked while putting her best puppy eyes, hoping it will somehow melt her best friend's heart.

"nah uh. no

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter