Bonus chap: Fine

You are to me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yah mwohae? (Hey, what are you doing?)" Taeyeon plopped down herself beside Tiffany who's laying flat on her stomach on her bed, intensely watching something in her laptop.

 

"Learn to knock, Tae." Tiffany grunted as she rolled her eyes before they're focusing back toward the square screen in front of her. Taeyeon unconsciously pouted because her best friend didn't even spare a glance at her.

 

"Oh c'mon, there's no such thing between us." Taeyeon nonchalantly said and lightly kick Tiffany's leg under the fluffy comforter they currently shared. 

 

"Whatever." Yet again Tiffany replied without looking at Taeyeon, not even at her direction.

 

"Yah! What are you watching? It must be so fun because you seem can't take off your eyes from it even for a sec."

 

"Sister's slamdunk." Tiffany whispered.

 

Taeyeon decided to scooted closer until her shoulder lightly bumped against Tiffany's shoulder so she can have a better sight of the laptop screen. Yeah, Tiffany is streaming the show she mentioned earlier.

 

"You're okay?" Taeyeon cautiously asked as she look at Tiffany in concern. She inwardly cursed at herself for asking that kind of stupid question. Of course Tiffany is not okay. Obviously she still miss the show. Tiffany really loved the show and she was so sad when she had to leave the show because of the scandal. She never want to leave the show in the first place. Not when she already feel so comfortable with the members and the crew of the show.

 

"Yeah, i'm okay." Tiffany finally lifted up her head and meet Taeyeon's worry eyes. She smiles a little to reassuring her best friend. But of course Taeyeon won't buy it.

 

"No, you're not."

 

"It's fine, Taetae." Tiffany answered with her heavy accent English before she switched back to Korean. "I'm just missing the show and the unnies sometimes. That show was super fun y'know. And we're the members, shared a rather strong bond because of that show."

 

"See? Then it's not fine." Taeyeon replied in her awkward English, trying hard to mimic Tiffany's way of speaking earlier. 

 

"Mwoyaa~" Tiffany chuckled. "Are you promoting your song now? It's not fine ayayaya~" Tiffany sings out before she cracked at the end because of she couldn't stifle her laughter.

 

"At least you're smiling now." Taeyeon genuinely smiled along with her best friend, feeling somehow glad that she can put back the smile on Tiffany's face. She looked kind of gloomy earlier, and of course it affects Taeyeon too in a way. Because Taeyeon always hate to see people she love to be in pain. She hates it even more when they tried to hide the pain from her and pretended to be fine.

 

"Aww, so you're doing it on purpose huh? You're just too sweet sometimes. I'm afraid i might really fall in love with you one day." Tiffany snickered.

 

"Oh, another new fangirl that want my love? Nothing new for me. Because i'm just that awesome. Okay, i'll put you on the waiting list then." Taeyeon smugly said which caused her to almost get pushed off of the bed by the bed's owner who can't stand her cockiness. 

 

"HAHAHA, sorry sorry. Stop pushing me! Yaahh!" Taeyeon hardly said in the middle of her ahjumma laugh. She's desperately clinging onto Tiffany's arm, and wrapped her legs around Tiffany's waist, refusing to let go while Tiffany's struggling hard to detach the midget from her and push her down. For Taeyeon, if she has to go down, Tiffany has to go down with her too. It's such a rare view to see. Two grown up lady who is in their late 20s, are shamelessly fighting like a cat and a dog.

 

"Fine fine. I won't push you down. Now stop hugging me so tight. You're suffocating me!" Tiffany finally can freed herself free after Taeyeon loosen her hold on her.

 

After a few seconds of pause with the two trying to catch their breath, Taeyeon speaks again.

 

"So, you're no longer sad?" Taeyeon asked.

 

Tiffany shook her head. "I'm not sad. I'm just missing them and the show."

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter