Bonus chap: 우리가 어떻게 된거야? What Happened To Us?

You are to me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*ding!*


Taeyeon’s phone dinged with a familiar tone that she set specially for their group chatroom, ‘GG 8’.

 

TF: Yo! I’m here in Seoul, essss!! 😘😘😘🤟

 

Taeyeon scoffed softly at that. She swore she can clearly hear Tiffany’s loud voice in her head saying those words. She’s glad Tiffany is already landing safely here in Korea. 

 

But then a small frown make its way to her face as something comes to her mind. 

 

A realization. 

 

Something has changed.. Taeyeon thought. 

 

If it was several years ago, Taeyeon will always be the first one to know about Tiffany’s visit. Heck, Taeyeon will always be the first one to know everything about Tiffany. 

 

Because Tiffany would always come to her first. Tiffany would tell her everything before she tells the others. She loves all of her members, but Taeyeon would always be an exception as she was always the one on the top priority list, the closest person to Tiffany. 

 

And same goes to Tiffany. She used to always know Taeyeon better than the rest of her members, than the rest of the people in this world. She knows Taeyeon best, even better than Taeyeon herself sometimes. 

 

But again, it’s different now. 

 

Because now Taeyeon is not Tiffany’s top priority person anymore. Taeyeon is no longer the first person who knows everything about Tiffany.

 

Taeyeon tried to swallowed in the bitter truth. And convinced herself that everything will be alright eventually. 

 

People changed. Feelings changed too. Just like seasons. Nothing will stay the same. 

 

She wanted to hate Tiffany for leaving. But she knows perfectly well how she is also equally deserve the blame.

 

She fought with her devil, and shut people out, including Tiffany. Dealing with so many painful losts on her own.

 

Tiffany of course tried her best to stay and resisted the push, but maybe she already hit her limit. And the problem with the distance they have just make it harder for the two to solve the issue. And eventually Tiffany gave up on Taeyeon too. Decided for her to start fully focusing on chasing after her another dream.

 

Yeah, Taeyeon and Tiffany are drifted apart. 

 

***

•GG 8•

 

YN: Welcome back home, pink unnie~~ 💕

 

SH: Welcome back, unnie! I missed you! Can’t wait to see you! 🥰

 

YR: Will you be busy today, Fany? Let’s set a date to meet up. All of us! I'll cook something delicious ;)

 

SN: Welcome back, Miyoung. 

I’m free today. Well after 9 PM.

Wanna hang out, guys?

 

HY: Call!!

Hwang Miyoung?

Yah, where is she?

She’s MIA! \(>.<)/

 

SY: ‘Keke~ She’s with me right now. Half asleep and totally worn out.

I just picked her up from the airport. And rn we’re heading to restaurant for a late lunch before i send her to the hotel. 

She perhaps needs a rest for tonight, guys.

 

Taeyeon read that and her heart stings. 

 

She unconsciously gripped her phone tighter. Moving in sync with the tightness that binding her heart. 

 

Right. Now Sooyoung is the one who become Tiffany’s favorite member slash best-closest friend slash soulmate, whatever is that. 

 

And Taeyeon tried her best to not act like a spoiled brat that feel envy and jealous toward her sibling because they get more attention and love from her mother. 

 

But she failed miserably. 

 

She decided to just locked her phone and continue watching whatever boring movie that currently showing on her TV screen. 

 

Little did Taeyeon knows, after waking up from her short nap, the first thing Tiffany did is opening her group chat. Overly excited to read the messages from her beloved members. 

 

Tiffany softly smiled as she read her members’ chat. Before a deep frown make its way to her face as the realization hits her.

 

Something, or more like someone is missing. 

 

So she’s waiting. Patiently waiting. Trying to not lose her hope as she’s clutching onto her phone a bit too tightly than necessary. 

 

Waiting for Taeyeon to say something, anything, just like the other members did. 

 

Tiffany saw the notification. It showed all of them already read the chat. And Tiffany felt beyond sad because of that. Feeling sad and disappointed is not enough to describe how she feels right now. 

 

She sighed and shoved her phone roughly inside her bag. 

 

She gave up. She decided to not wait anymore and try to enjoy Sooyoung’s company. 

 

***

 

Day turned into days. 

 

And Taeyeon hasn’t meet Tiffany yet. 

 

There were times when Taeyeon almost dial Tiffany’s number, but she decided not to after considering the possibility of her and Tiffany being painfully awkward with each other. 

 

And honestly speaking, she’s scared. And she hated herself for feeling that. It’s just Tiffany, her best friend, closest friend for more than a decade. Yet again she knows people changed. 

 

Maybe Tiffany did too. 

 

But Taeyeon still can’t help herself from getting her hope up every time her phone rings. Or when she heard some footsteps in front of her door. 

 

Hoping and hoping, just to get her hopes crushed.

 

But she really just can’t help it. 

 

***

 

Until one day, Taeyeon thinks it’s the right time to reach out to Tiffany first without risking them to feel awkward with each other. 

 

Taeyeon doesn’t mind to be the one who took the initiative because after all she was the one who pushed people away first. She was the one who pushed Tiffany away when all Tiffany wanted is staying with her. 

 

Taeyeon regretted it. So she planned to fix it. 

 

Taeyeon started to type down on her phone. 

 

‘Hi Fany. Do you want to go to Yuri’s place together later?’

 

She shook her head. Deleted the texts and re-type. 

 

‘Fany-ah, do you want me to pick you up so we can go together to Yuri’s place?’

 

Taeyeon is still typing, and then erasing, and then re-typing it. 

 

Heck, why she has to be so worked up over texting her so called best friend. 

 

But before Taeyeon can send it, there’s an incoming chat from her group. She decided to open it first. 

 

HY: Yah, i’m in SM rn. Still practicing hard for my new song but i think i can make it on time.

Or even early if i can finish this dance practice earlier. Which i think i can.

How about you all? 

 

SH: I think i’ll be late, unnies :(

The shooting will take a few more hours. 

But i’ll try my best to come as fast as i can. I promise! >.<

Sorry, Yul unnie :(

 

TF: Me and Sooyoung are in the hair saloon right now. Getting our nails and hair done ;) hehe

We’ll go there soon too after we’re done with our treatments.

And we’ll be on time too, don’t worry! ;)

 

Taeyeon weakly put her phone down. 

 

Right. Tiffany doesn’t need a ride from her obviously. Since she’ll be with Sooyoung. 

 

Always Sooyoung. 

 

***

 

“HIIIII!” There.. the familiar loud voice that Taeyeon has been secretly missing. Like a lot in the past year.

 

“They are here. Those women finally come.”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter