Bonus story II

You are to me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Author's POV)

"i'm back~" Taeyeon said to no one in particular since only silence that greets her once she open the door.

"where is my so called housemates? i don't remember they have any schedule today. except the radio later for SunD. even i can't find Prince fluffy." Taeyeon mumbled to herself.

"Sunkyu-yah~ Miyoung-ah~" she called out.

"we're here!" Taeyeon recognized the owner of that voice, her dandyu partner. her sound came from Tiffany's room.

"what are you guys doing?" Taeyeon asked after get inside the familiar bedroom that belongs to her best friend.

"watching." Sunny answered nonchalantly without taking off her eyes of the laptop screen.

"i know. duh~ i mean what are you guys watching?" Taeyeon tried again.

"can't you just move your here and see it by yourself??!" Sunny said half yelling since Taeyeon keep bugging her with questions. she wants to watch here, can't Taeyeon see that? it's one of the crucial scene in the movie. the male lead actor is trying to confess his feeling!

Something weird though. and Taeyeon realize it. the loud bubbly Tiffany Hwang, didn't even utter any single word ever since she came. what happened with her? sore throat? toothache?

"Fany-ah, you're okay?"

"i'm okay." Tiffany answered rather coldly.

"that sounds not okay though."

"what do you mean?" Tiffany asked with the same cold tone she just used earlier. or if i may add, colder this time. Sunny can also sense something wrong by now with Tiffany.

"you're too quiet. that's kind of weird you know." Taeyeon said.

"can't i be quiet too at times?"

"yes you can, but it's just that.. uh just forget it." Taeyeon lost at words and decide not to pry further. she can feel it, how bad Tiffany's mood right now and she didn't want to make the situation worse.

"Sunny-ah, you can continue to watch this. i'm tired. i'll be resting in your room, kay?" strangely the way Tiffany talked to Sunny is way more less-hostile compare to the way she talked to Taeyeon.

"o-kay." Sunny can only nodding her head.

Once Tiffany is no longer in sight,

"what's wrong with her?" Taeyeon asked her danshin partner who can only shaking her head in confusion because she too doesn't have any idea about their housemate's mood swing.

"is it her period? but i think it was last week."

"yah! you even know her period time? cham daedanhae. (wow amazing.)"

"aish, that's not the point, Sunkyu. seriously, what causing her to act like that? especially toward me. did i do something wrong toward her? hm.... i don't think so. i mean i just got home few minutes ago."

"i don't know either, Tae. she was alright before. all loud, talkative and cheerful like always. until we watched this. i thought her silence was because she's absorbing the show."

"huh? what show? what did you guys watch before this movie?" Taeyeon pointed at the laptop screen that playing English romantic movie right now.

"we watched our Naver V live broadcast. you know the pal bang miin."

"which episode?" Taeyeon asked again.

"the one with Irene and then continued to one with Wonder Girls."

"weird, i don't think that could be the cause of her mood swing. i'll check on her now." Taeyeon said before exited Tiffany's bedroom. She was worry about her best friend.

without making any sound, Taeyeon open Sunny's bedroom door. from where she stands right now, she can only see the backview of her best friend who's laying flat on her stomach. slowly Taeyeon make her way to approaching the another girl. that's when she heard her low mumbles.

"what a flirt. keep showing off her charm. throwing her kindness to everyone. pampering them with care."

out of curiosity, Taeyeon asked from behind.

"Who?" she asked.

"who else?! Taey-." Tiffany immediately covered her own mouth with her hand, pressing it hard against while inwardly cursing her stupidity for blurting things out carelessly.

"Tae who? Is it me? really? you were talking about me earlier? what did i do?" Taeyeon take a seat beside her best friend who already had her face turned into her favorite color, Pink.

"i-i-.." she stuttered.

"spill." Taeyeon demands

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter