Bonus story IV

You are to me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's note: this should be posted few days ago when the news revealed everywhere in the internet but since i was busy, i can only do it now. Anyways, enjoy!

 

 

 

(Author's POV)

 

*BRAKK*

"oh my gosh!" Tiffany yelped in surprised after hearing the loud bang causing by someone who's just slamming the house's front door hard.

"Taeyeon-ah? You're alright?" Tiffany's tensed body soon get relaxed once she saw the person who just slamming the door is no other than her bestfriend. Tiffany did realize the harden expression on her bestfriend's face and she immediately know that something bad just happened to her.

"Tae?" the one she's talking with just keep walking, totally ignoring Tiffany and get inside her room. soon Tiffany heard the sound of the door get locked. she can only sigh and slumped her body back on the sofa, resuming her position before her bestfriend came and surprising her. now Taeyeon not only surprising her but also make her worry for the latter. but being someone who have lived together with Taeyeon for 11 years, she knows it's best to leave Taeyeon alone and cool herself down for now. Taeyeon is a stubborn person. yes, she really is. she's an introvert too, the old Taeyeon is worse. if she didn't want to open up herself to you, then no matter how hard you try, she will still keep everything for herself in the end, even worse shut down herself from you.

The TV is still turn on, showing an english comedy-romantic drama, one of Tiffany's favorite. but her mind was wandering to other place already. she was dead worry for her bestfriend who still locked herself in her room. it's been almost 3 hours since she got inside there and didn't come out even for once.

"before she left, she said she will go to meet Baekhyun. but why her face is so sour like that when she came back? was the date get interrupted again? or even worse, they were fighting again? aish.." Tiffany mumbled by herself.

Tiffany decided to turn off the TV since she has no mood to watch any movie right now. she stands right in front of Taeyeon's room and planning to knock on the door when she heard a faint sobs coming from inside

she's crying? again??

"Taeyeon-ah.." Tiffany softly calling out.

"*sniff* not now Fany-ah." the latter answered with her weak hoarse voice.

"Tae, open the door." Tiffany tried again. luckily Sunny is still in her radio studio, doing her daily job as radio DJ. or else, it will just add more people to feel worried sick for their bestfriend's condition.

"...."

"Let me in. please?" Tiffany pleads.

*click* Tiffany heard the sounds of door get unlocked, and quickly twist the door knob to open the door.

once she gets in, she saw her best friend laying lifelessly on the bed, curling like a ball with tears streaming down her face. the scene is enough to break Tiffany's heart and causing her own eyes to get teary. 

No Tiffany Hwang. you should not cry. you have to be strong for her. you both can't be weak at the same time, remember? because one of you always have to be the strong pillar to hold the another. -Tiffany

with no words, Tiffany laying close beside her bestfriend. slowly her hand reach out to pull her bestfriend into a  backhug. the fragile person beside her just stay unmoved but didn't resist the pull. Once Taeyeon feels the familiar warmth engulfing her, she just can't help but to cry louder.

"ssshhh.. it's okay. let it out. you'll be fine. it's okay now. i'm here. i got you." Tiffany keep whispering sweet nothings into Taeyeon's ear while tightening her hold on Taeyeon.

After around 15 minutes, Taeyeon finally able to stop her tears but Tiffany still having her arms around Taeyeon's waist. Not even a second she release the hug.

"Fany-ah, i'm sleepy." that was the first time Taeyeon speaks  to her ever since she successfully get inside the latter's room.

"then sleep." Tiffany answered with her huskier-than-normal voice. she too has silenty shedding tears behind Taeyeon.

"don't leave okay?" Taeyeon pleads and it sounds somehow so heartbreaking in Tiffany's ears.

"hm. now sleep Tae." Tiffany knows it must be so damn exhausting for Taeyeon. crying is so energy consuming.

*******************

 

(The next morning..)

Tiffany is the one who wakes up first between the two. she quietly observing her sleeping bestfriend's figure. her face looks sad even in her sleep and Tiffany really hate to see that. she hates it when Taeyeon looks sad and gloomy. she hates it when Taeyeon cried. simply, she hates it when something or someone hurting her bestfriend. she promised she will do anything to make her bestfriend able to smile again. just like how her bestfriend trying her best to bring back her smile whenever she forgets how to smile. because in the end her bestfriend always find a way to make her laugh when she thinks she can't smile again. now she should return the favor.

Tiffany Taeyeon's silky blonde hair and keep watching her friend sleeping. but much to Tiffany's dismay, her bestfriend starts to stirred up and slowly opening her eyes.

"Good morning, Kim Taeyeon." Tiffany greets her bestfriend with the sweetest eyesmile she can make in the early morning like now. Taeyeon can't help but to sleepily smiling back at her. just a small smile though but enough to put Tiffany's heart at ease even just a little. Truth to be told, Taeyeon is always like this. No matter how tired she is, she will always at least flashed a small smile to Tiffany whenever they make an eye contact, accidentally or not.

Taeyeon snuggled closer toward Tiffany and buried her face on Tiffany's shoulder.

"Fany-ah.." Taeyeon softly called out.

"hm?"

"i broke up with him." Tiffany has creating some possible scenarios in her head about the reason why Taeyeon was crying so bad like last night. some plausible scenarios such as another fight or argumentation with Baekhyun, or their date get interrupted by something again. Taeyeon and Baekhyun fought quite often as far as Tiffany could recalled. the couple somehow really like to fight and have an argumentation with each other. Taeyeon usually get depressed and gloomy because of that. Not to mention the stupid haters that keep bugging her ever since the dating scandal revealed. but in the end, the couple always find a way to make up and get back into each other's embrace. and yes, Tiffany was always there to hear out Taeyeon's rants, listen to her complaints, her stories, simply anything that Taeyeon need to tell. Taeyeon and Baekhyun's date often get interrupted with so many things. it seems that endless obstacles are keep coming like an ordeal for the couple's love. like busy schedules causing them to have so little time for each other, sudden plan changing, causing the couple to cancel their date in the last minute, lack of communication because of the huge time difference when they had to fly to different countries for their own schedule and many others. and yes, whenever that unfortunate things happen, Tiffany always there to cheering up her bestfriend. and Taeyeon couldn't be more grateful for that. she really can't imagine her life without Tiffany Hwang in it.

"i see. just give it some time. i believe you two will find a way back to each other again." Tiffany softly said while her hand find a way to and patting Taeyeon's back, hoping it will somehow make her feel better.

Taeyeon and Baekhyun have broke up 2 times, and they always find a way back to each other again so far. so Tiffany thinks that this time too, they will make up and continue their relationship again after some break time.

"i don't think so, Fany-ah. this time is different." Taeyeon stated, trying not to cry again. at least not now. not in front of Tiffany again and causing her bestfriend to get worry over her. But the pain is there, still burning and hurting like hell.

"what do you mean?" Tiffany

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter