Bonus story VI

You are to me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Tiffany's POV)

*katalk~*

ugh, sometimes Michelle can be really talkative. Well in this case, typed-ative (?)

*katalk~*

See, her chat keep on coming. Should i just put my phone on the silent mode? I mean i'm in the middle of my q-time with my bestie here. We're eating right now. And i should't be busy with my smartphone. That's rude. Right?

"Pani-ah, your phone keep ringing and you don't want to reply them?"

"Nah, it's fine." I shrugged off.

"Who is the sender by the way?"

"My sister. She was just bored i think that's why she keep on bugging me."

"Well, texting her lil sister shouldn't be seen as disturbance, Tiffany."

"I'll reply her later. Anyway wh-"

*katalk~*

i take a look on my phone screen out of reflect even though i'm pretty sure it's still coming from the same sender which is my sister but much to my surprised, this time it's not Michelle.

Taeyeon 🎀

this time i swiftly unlocked my phone and open the new chat.

 

Taeyeon: 빠니이이이이 :( (ppanyyyyy)

Tiffany Hwang: 왜? (Wae?)

Taeyeon: 너 어디야? :( (where are you?)

Tiffany Hwang: 식당. 밥 먹는중. 왜? (Restaurant. I'm eating right now. Wae?)

Taeyeon: 어디? 누구랑? :( (Where? With who?)

Tiffany Hwang: 야 왜 대답을 안해? 너 괜찮아? (Yah why you're not answering me? Are you okay?)

Taeyeon: 미안.. 괜찮아. 그냥.. 너 누구랑 같이 먹고 있어 지금? :( (sorry.. i'm fine. Just because.. who are you eating with right now?)

Tiffany Hwang: 보라 (Bora)

Taeyeon: 아.. :( (ah)

Tiffany Hwang: 니 얼굴이 왜 그래? 왜 슬퍼? (What's wrong with your 'face'? Why you're sad?)

Taeyeon: 아니.. 그냥 우리 이따 봐. 집에서. :( (no.. just let's meet later. In our house)

Tiffany Hwang: 너 진짜 괜찮니? 나 지금 집에 갈까? (Are you really okay? Should i go home now?)

Taeyeon: 하지 마. 그냥 편하게 먹어. 우리 나중에 봐. (Don't. Just continue to eat comfortably. We'll see each other later.)

Tiffany Hwang: 그래. 이따 봐 탱구야 :) xo (okay. See you later, taengu-yah)

 

"Taeyeon right?" Bora suddenly said after i put down my phone back on the table just beside my plate.

"Huh?"

"You were talking, i mean texting with Taeyeon right?"

"Ah.. yeah. How did you know?"

"You were ignoring your sister, but you 'enthusiastically' replied to Taeyeon. You two are really something. No wonder fans ship you two like crazy."

"Shush. Just continue eating your food." I dismissed the topic and resuming my lunch. but i can't deny that my heart feels so restless, worrying over my friend who acted weirdly earlier. i hope she's really fine. i'll check on her later. Maybe i should ended this lunch date earlier than what i planned.

**********

 

"Taeyeon-ah~" i shouted loudly once i open the front door.

"In my room." she yelled back.

"well actually i know you must be in here since there's no way the home fairy could escape from her cage. i just asked out of courtesy." i casually plopped down myself to laying beside her (or more like on her), don't even care if i might hit her in the process.

"ugh! yah you're heavy!" she tried to pushed me away because half of my body is on her.

"sirheo~ don't wanna~" i whined while clung on her tighter.

"Fany-ah~ you might squeeze the life out of me."

"okay okay. i get it." i lay beside her, properly beside her this time and facing her.

"what?" she asked me maybe feel kind of bothered under my intense gaze.

"you.." i softly poked the tip of her nose with my finger before i continue to speak.

"you.. made me worry. so now explain. what happened?"

"ah, you mean our chat earlier? it was nothing serious. you know how bipolar i could be."

"okay, then why you were sad or even depressed before?"

"i went home and couldn't find you. that's why.." she puffed her cheeks before blown out some air from in annoyance. cute as always, Kim Taeyeon.

"aww, you were looking for me huh? and since i wasn't there, you were mad. like that?" she nodded once and firmly. still cute.

"and why is that bothering you? because you missed me?"

"you wish." now she childishly merong at me. see, this is her bipolar side. one second she could sulk, and then a second later she will teased you. well, it won't surprised me anymore. i have get used to it. i have get used to any side, any part of Kim Taeyeon. don't think about ert things!

"so if you said you're not missing me, then why you were looking for me?" seems like she just remember something, and it surely bothered her because now she's pouting at me while her eyes looked all sad like a lost puppy.

"just tell me what's the problem, Tae. maybe i can help."

"YOU surely can help me, my dear miguk chingu (american friend)." she grinned widely with her eyes twinkling in joy. again, this is just her bipolar side. guess today her mood changing is kind of 'severe'. it keeps changing in a very short time.

"what should i do this time?"

"*sigh* the management want me to sing english song in my solo concert. at least one song. so i won't sing all korean songs only. To know that i have to sing our groups songs alone by myself is already causing enough headache for me. now english song? aish.. can you imagine, the song that usually sing by 9 persons, and also 3, i mean our sub-unit, i have to sing them all by myself. i thought i will only sing the songs in my album and my drama OSTs. our company can really be so mean sometimes. well not that i just know about that fact though.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter