Bonus chap: Nothing will stay the same, but we can always adjust

You are to me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After attending and be one of the special guest for Sooyoung's charity event, Tiffany went back home with her tired body but light heart. She feels amazingly great and also proud of herself for doing what she did. It'll always put you in such a good mood after you accomplished something good. And helping the others by participating in a charity event like what Sooyoung held, is one of the good example.

Tiffany still has a small smile plastered on her face as she enter her house that she shared with her two housemates slash bandmates, Sunny and Taeyeon.

"You're back."

"AIGO KKAMJJAKIYA!" Tiffany slightly jumped on her place when she heard that low voice without seeing anyone around her. It was pitch dark in her house because it's quite late already. She thought both Sunny and Taeyeon must be sleeping or doing something in their respective rooms and she really didn't expecting for anyone to greet her in the dark like this, right after she closed the door behind her.

Tiffany squinted her eyes trying to have a better sight and then spotted a white light not too far from her, most likely coming from a smartphone's screen. And soon the light in the living room get .

"Oh, Taeyeon-ah.. You surprised me." Tiffany breathed out in relief once she saw who is the person who waited for her in the dark earlier, while Taeyeon just keep up her stoic-unamused expression on her face.

"Yaah, what's wrong with you? You look unhappy..?" Tiffany unsurely asked.

"Can i sleep with you tonight?" Instead of answering Tiffany's question, Taeyeon asked the latter another question.

"Sure. We both don't have any schedule in the morning tomorrow so i guess it's fine." Tiffany answered as she makes her way toward Taeyeon. She seems not disturbed by the way Taeyeon avoided her question and left in unanswered.

"C'mon, i need to take a quick shower before i can go to bed. I'm all sweaty. In the meantime, you can rest on my bed and doing something to entertain yourself as you wait for me." Tiffany said and pull Taeyeon by grabbing her wrist and lead the way toward her bedroom, while Taeyeon just obediently follow Tiffany's pull.

*****

 

Once Tiffany done taking her bath,

"Aaaaahhh, finally bed." Tiffany said in a cheery voice as she closed her eyes and hugged her bolster tightly, wrapping her legs around it like a koala that hugging a tree. Taeyeon just silently watching her and her doings.

Tiffany soon remember about the super quiet girl beside her and decided to open her eyes.

"Yah, tell me what's wrong. I almost forget about you and decided to sleep instead." Tiffany giggled as she pulled Taeyeon closer and turned her body around, silently asking Taeyeon to spooning her which Taeyeon did it almost immediately.

"I was wondering.." Taeyeon began.

"Uh huh.."

"I missed the old times. And also about how fast time is running. It's scary." Taeyeon sighed and buried her face in Tiffany's freshly washed hair.

"What do you mean by 'the old times', Taetae?" Tiffany softly asked while her hand keep patting Taeyeon's arm for comfort. This is surely not the first time Tiffany witnessing her best friend's overthinkning issue. It might be over silly, trivial matter but Tiffany knows it better to be stop immediately because it's not healthy for Taeyeon. So she always tried her best to be there for Taeyeon.

"I missed the times when the 9 of us still live together in the same dorm. When the 9 of us will go to every schedule together. No one get left behind because the 9 of us is a package deal that can't be separate. Together, we are SNSD. But now we barely can spend time with each other. The best we could do is texting or video calling each other when we have time. Everything is so different now. All of these changes scared me. But i know it's not our fault. There's no one to blame for this."

Tiffany stay mum because she knows Taeyeon still has a lot to say so she'll let her to take some time to collecting up her mind before she can let them out.

Tiffany's hand never for one second stop caressing or squeezing Taeyeon's hand to give her comfort and support. It might be a simple act but it means a lot for the hand's owner since Tiffany's gentle touch is like a sedative for her. A drug that will make her feel calmer but won't harm her a bit.

Taeyeon inhales and continued,

"We're still in one team, we're still SNSD but instead of bringing SNSD's flag with us as a group like what we used to, now we struggle hard by ourselves, doing solo activities with bringing SNSD's flag on our own. Sometimes it gets too lonely you know to be alone in a big waiting room.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter