Bonus story X

You are to me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Tiffany's POV)

*knock knock*

"Fany-ah, have you wake up?" I heard a faint knocks on my bedroom door followed by a familiar hoarse voice. I had to chuckled hearing her hoarse voice. She always sounds like this in the morning when she just wake up. No matter how many times i've heard her voice like this, i will always find it funny and cute.

"Yeah, i have. Wait, Tae." I quickly stand up from my bed, want to open the door for my beloved housemate, unfortunately i lost my balance and tripped down.

"Ouch!" I yelped in pain.

"Yah! What happen? Are you okay?" I heard that hoarse voice's getting louder than before and i can sense the worried in her voice. Suddenly the pain i feel before is gone and replaced with a warm feeling. My lips curved into a small smile as i get up from the floor and this time successfully open the door without hurting myself.

Once i open the door, she 'greets' me with a worried face of her. I can see how her not-so-hairy eyebrows furrowed and how she bites her cheek. The habit she did whenever she feels uneasy.

"Yah, you're alright?" She asked me while both of her hand make their way to hold my shoulder, pulling me closer to her in the process. She's scanning me from top to below, trying to find something 'wrong' on my body. Then her eyes landed on my left knee.

"That.. eish. That bruise will turn into blue or purple color soon if you didn't put some oinment on it immediately. You hurt yourself again right? You pabo." She lightly knocked my head with her knuckle.

"Where do you put that oinment?" She asked me as she leads the way back into my bedroom. She holds my hand and beckoning me to sit on my bed which i silently complied.

After she put the oinment on my red injured knee, she sit beside me.

"Just when will you be not so clumsy anymore, Miyoung-ah?" She sighed.

"It's not like i want to be clumsy, Taengoo-ah." I defended myself while put some aegyo in it, hoping it will saves me from her scold.

"Just please be more careful next time. Hurting yourself won't bring any good." She reprimanded.

"Ne, unnieee~" i playfully replied by calling her with unnie and showing her my best eyesmile i could make at 8 in the morning.

"Ah right! The reason why i came here is because i want to tell you that manager oppa wants to see the three of us later at 10 in our company."

"Ah, okay. Wait, you said the three of us?"

"Yeah, you, me and Seohyunie."

"Ah, maybe it's about TTS's performance in Gayo Daechukjae?" I asked again.

"Maybe. Because surely SNSD will perform. Maybe they want TTS to perform too there."

**********

 

(In SM main building)

Well, sometimes our prediction isn't always turn out to be the right guess.

"So i will sing 'Dear Mom' with Wendy?" I asked our manager oppa after he ended his long explanation. Honestly, i want to ask so many why right now. Like, why it has to be me to sing that song out of the 8 members we have. Then, why it has to be that one particular song out of almost one hundred songs that SNSD have. Why? Just why? It's not that i dislike the song or what. Heck, that song is one of my favorites and i think will always be my favorite. It always remind me of my mom. And that's the 'problem' is. We used it sing it together on stage. Sharing the part in the song between us 9. So i won't have to sing it all. But now, it's a duet. There will be more parts for me to sing. The camera will have more time to focus on me since there will be just the two of us. I have to act longer. To pretend and put up my facade longer. I'm afraid i will break down before the song reach its end.

"Yes, Fany-ah. While Taeyeon will sing her solo hit, 'I'. And our maknae will sing 'Memory below the window' with Kim Changwan's band."

"Okay." I replied weakly but still managed to put up a little (fake) smile on my face and pretend to be fine, when i'm totally not fine after hearing this. But again, we don't always have the right to choose, do we?

Little did i know, i'm not the only one who feels worried and disturbed in this room.

**********

 

"Fany, Seohyunie, you two can leave first. I still have few things to ask to manager oppa. I'll follow you two soon." Taeyeon said once we ended the meeting.

"Oh, okay then. See you later, Taeyeon." I softly squeezed her shoulder as i make my way out of the room with maknae beside me.

I was waiting in front of the elevator to bring us down to the ground floor when i remember i accidentally left my favorite pink pen on manager oppa's table when i took some notes about the schedule he told us earlier.

"Eish. My bad memory." I scolded myself.

"What's wrong unnie?" Seohyun asked with concern. I smiled at her before replying.

"Nothing, it's just i accidentally left my pen on manager oppa's table."

"Ah.. then just text Taeyeon unnie, and ask her to take the pen with her and later give it back to you." Seohyun said.

"Or i can just take it by myself now since we still haven't too far from the office room. You can go first, Seohyun-ah. I will take the pen and follow you soon." I told her.

"It's okay, unnie. I'll wait for you here." Aww, as expected from our sweet maknae.

"Okay then. I'll be quick i promise. Be right back." I told her and dashed off toward manager oppa's room.

It took only 2 minutes to reach back to the room. I almost knock on the door but halted my movement when i heard Taeyeon's stern voice. She sounds mad or displeased or maybe both, about something. So i decided to secretly listen to their conversation for awhile and peeking through a small gap of the unfully-c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter