Bonus story IX

You are to me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Taeyeon's POV)

"Unnieee~" Yoona called out while her hands are busy waving frantically at me from afar.

"Mwo mwo mwo?" I asked her while lazily dragged my feet toward her.

"Take a picture of me please? Haejuseyo Taengoo unnie~" she said with her infamous (annoying) aegyo.

"Eish, give me your phone." I grumpily said while she excitedly handed me her smartphone to me.

"Assa! Igeo unnie!" 

"Hana dul set." Click. I took few shoots of her before i handed back her phone to her.

"Gomawo unnie. Now come here! Let's take a selfie." Before i could utter anything, Yoona already pulled me rather forcefully to stand beside her. She slung one of her arm on my shoulder while her another hand is busy holding the phone while trying few angles to take the picture.

"Smile unnie!" She told me when she saw my straight face in her phone screen. So i did. I make a quite insincere smile while look at her smartphone's camera.

Sighed. I'm planning to have fun today with the maknaes since the other member already visit this Universal Studio few days ago and Sunkyu is feeling tired after the concert. She also have to take care of her knees, so she decided to not join us today.

I want to have some fun because from my members' story (and also their pictures in instagram), they really had fun when they visited this place. But so far i just feel tired and exhausted and worn out. (And what's the difference between those 3 words anyway?).

Unlike the maknaes, they really look extremely happy today. If it's not for my two dongsaengs that i deeply care about, i think i will leave this place since like few hours ago. I should've known. Without that happy virus, i can't really enjoy this. Weird i know. It's just that i have grown too attached to Tiffany. I'm just already get used to her presence that always stay close to me most of the time and always successfully bring up my mood. I really appreciate Yoona and Seohyun's effort to make today as a good day, well today is indeed a good day, but nothing special. It didn't like what i expected it to be. I know it might sounds mean, and i surely won't ever say this out loud, but now i start to feel envy with SHY because they got to spend a day with Tiffany here few days ago and they LOOKED beyond happy at that day. Judging from their instagram photos that flooded my instagram's home. And since i'm not a person who can hide my real mood/feeling well, i believe Yoona and Seohyun know that i'm not so enjoying our supposed to be short vacation day today. That's why those two do their best to keep me entertain. So i too try my best to smile and enjoy our time here even though i can't lie that my inner voice keep calling out for Tiffany's name. And my brain keep making 'what if' scenario in my head.

What if Tiffany could join me today? Maybe i can enjoy today as much as i expected it to be.

What if at that time i could follow them go to Japan earlier before the concert and go to Universal Studio with Tiffany and SHY? Maybe today i can spend the free time to go shopping with Tiffany instead and have fun like what i always had whenever i'm with my best buddy.

Eish.. now all of these thoughts just making me missed her more.

 

"Taeyeon unnie!" This time i heard our youngest sister called out for me.

 "Oh?" I shortly replied.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter