Bonus chap: JeTi's civil war

You are to me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
JSY ๐Ÿ‘“ Lucky you. I envy you. Well, hello to you too, JSY! I didn't even say hello to you, you idiot HMY Ruuudddeeee boohoo Duh~ Tell me something idk Srsly tho. Something happened?ย  U ok? I'm not ok Now you start to scaring me Where are you? Are you alone? Should i come over? Sigh.. don't be nice to me. You just give me a strong reason to not hate you. You can never hate me, girl :p That's what i thought too. But i think i kinda hate you now. Whatss? Whyyyyy You won't understand, Tiff Try me Sigh.. Stop sighing I totally blame my PMS for causing me to become this overly sensitive and emotionally unstable Just tell me what is it? What is the thing that bothering you? I'm just feel a bit sad and envy of you. You got the 7 others behind you, supporting you and make sure that you won't fight alone. What do you mean, Jess? You mean my solo debut? Don't be silly. They will support you too. Sorry, i know. I'm just being silly. It's just that i saw their instagram and how they posted a pict about your upcoming album along with their supportive message as the caption. How i wish i can get the same treatment. As silly as it might sounds. Damn it, i feel like a spoiled brat that feel jealous over her sibling because my parents spent more time with her. I understand. I'm sorry, Sica-yah. Hey, why you said sorry? It's not your fault, Fany-ah. I know you guys can't openly show your care and support for me like in the past because they forbid you guys to do so. But still, i feel the need to apologize to you. I'm sorry for not being able to openly support you. It when i can't freely show my love to the ones i love just because of some stupid people in a ty management told me so. I'm sorry for being weak and powerless to do something for you. I'm really sorry, Jess. Hwang Miyoung, you better stop saying nonsense now or i won't speak to you ever again. Just like what they want us to be. :( I'm okay, ok? I'm just being silly and overly sensitive. Blame my PMS I'll make it up to you What? How? Yah Hwang Miyoung, reply me! Don't you dare ignoring me! Yah!!

ย 

Tiffany ignored Jessica's rage for now and open another chat room.

ย 

GG (8) GUYS! EMERGENCY!! Kim Taeyeon: What is it? Are you alright? Where are you now? Kim Taeyeon: Why you're rejecting my call??! Sunny Lee: pssh~ overprotective husband~ I'm fine, Tae. It's not about me but Jung Sooyeon.. Im Yoona: Mwo? What's about Sica unnie? She's mad :( Well, more like sulking Choi Sooyoung: Aigoo, what did you do this time, Fany-ah? Yaaahh, she's not mad at me. I mean not only at me She's mad at all of us Kim Hyoyeon: WHAT DID WE DO??? Seo Juhyun: Omo, did we do something bad that hurting Sica unnie again? Kwon Yuri: Sigh, that crazy woman. What is it this time? She must be on her period True, she said it's because of her PMS she became this overly sensitive and moody But i think we should do something about it. Apparently she felt sad and envy of me because she said i got you guys' support while she didn't I mean for my solo She saw what you guys post in Instagram to support me I told her that we all supporting her too. Secretively, but still we'll always support her In everyย possible way. Kwon Yuri: See.. She's just being silly again. Im Yoona: Aigoo, Sica unnie.. Kim Hyoyeon: So what should we do now? Sunny Lee: Let's we all talk to her and try to cheer her up. Choi Sooyoung: Ookaayy..How? Kim Taeyeon: Let's move to our another group chat. You mean SoShi 9? Kim Taeyeon: Yes :)

ย 

ย 

The 8 girls closed their current chat room and open a new one. The one that used to gave them so many notifications everyday whenever they left their phone untouched even just for 10 minutes long. A group chat that always full with jokes, silly

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter