Bonus story 13

You are to me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's note:

Hi, readers :) i know usually i will write a bonus chapter based on the real event that happened in TaeNy's real life. But for this chapter, it'll be different. Kind of. Sort of. Still based on their real life BUT the event in this chapter might actually never happen or maybe ever happened but you just didn't know ;)

The clue will be: what will happen to Sunny, when TaeNy decided to prank her on her birthday? *grin evilly* (it happens on Sunny's 27th birthday last year. #foreverOT9)

**********

 

 (Author's POV)

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SU- ehem, Is everything alright? What's with the weird ambience in here?" Yuri who jumped happily after opening the dorm front door immediately frozed on her place when she feels the tension built inside the dorm.

"Hi, Yuri-ah. You're early." Sunny quickly dragged her friend to get inside and take her to sit on the sofa.

"Taeyeon? Tiffany?" Yuri called out to the other two girls inside the room that having unusually scary face.

"What." The two replied in unison with the same flat uninterested tone in their voice.

"Whoa whoa, chillax, dudes! What's wrong with you two?"

"Shush, Yul. You come with me now." Sunny again have to dragged her clueless friend with her. Sunny brought Yuri to her room and locked the door behind once they are in.

"Yah, what's happening actually? What's wrong with you people in this dorm?" Yuri asked in annoyance.

"Yah, spare me. I'm innocent here. It's Taeyeon and Fany. They had a fight earlier." Sunny explained.

"Ah, that's explaning the tension i felt earlier. What happened? I mean the reason they had a fight? Judging from the killer look in their eyes, it must be pretty serious." Yuri said.

"I don't know." Sunny slumped down her shoulder and sighing.

"Eyy how could you not know? You're their dormmate."

"Eish, just because i live under the same roof, doesn't mean i can watch over them for 24/7!" Sunny barked.

"Then were you there when they started the fight or maybe you heard any argumentation that they had before the two finally exploded?"

"I really don't have a clue, Yuri-ah. I mean i was with them earlier. The three of us peacefully watching a tv drama together, even that Hwang Miyoung still comfortably resting her head on Taeyeon's shoulder. And then my stomach started to grumbled, asking to be feed. So i went to the kitchen to cook myself something to eat. Even i still heard those two laughing happily together. But then after i eat and do the dishes, i walked back to the living room and found Taeyeon and Tiffany sitting on the edge of each corner of the sofa and having a huge empty space between them, which is strange and unusual. I did realize the sour expression on their face. I started to make a conversation with them but those two only answered me with a word or two before awkward silence engulfing us again. Then it hits me. Those two are in a bad term for unknown reason. Until you come.."

"As far as i remember, Taeyeon and Tiffany's last fight like two or three years ago. They never had a big fight or serious argumentation anymore after that. Even the two getting closer than ever. But what happened to them this time?" Yuri tiredly sighed.

"Maybe we should try to talk to them separately first to know from both sides the real problem is." Sunny suggested.

"Good idea. Later when the others are here, we can start to proceed the plan. We all have to act clueless, trying to be the 'normal' us and trying to make the ambience as cheerful as possible. Who knows Taeyeon and Tiffany will forget about their earlier fight and be bestfriends again without they realize it. But if that plan didn't work, we'll divide ourselves into two teams. Some will try to approch Tiffany to ask her what the problem is, while the other trying to approach Taeyeon. After we know the problem, we can think how to make them reconcile after that." Yuri smartly proposed plans.

"If only your brain can always be this smart all the time, Yuri-ah." Sunny teased, and soon enough get rewarded by a hard slap on her . Who said Taeyeon and Sunny are the byuntae in Soshi? The truth is, all of the member are ;)

*********

 

(Right after Sunny close the door behind her tight after dragging Yuri with her)

"*whispering* omg seems like they really believe in our acting, Tae!" Tiffany happily exclaimed with one of her hands in front of , clamping it to prevent herself from making any loud laughing voices.

"*whispering* i think they do. Just keep maintaing your facial expression, Fany-ah. We can do it. Hwaiting!" The dorky leader whispering back. The two quickly do a fist  bump before they keep their straight face again. 

So you might be asking what's wrong with these two. For one second they were killing each other with their sharp glares war. And for the another second, they were whispering at each other like a kid that trying to ask for answer to her friend in the exam. So what happened to this two actually?

 

*flashback*

"Morning." Tiffany sleepily greeted her best friend who's enjoying her morning coffee in the living room while watching some news in the TV.

"Hmm, morning Fany-ah." Taeyeon replied.

"What time the other will come?" Tiffany asked as she takes out a carton milk from inside the refrigerator.

"You mean Sunny's birthday celebration?"

"Yeah."

"If i'm not wrongly heard it, Sunny said around 10 PM."

Tiffany walked toward the sofa where Taeyeon is sitting on right now and take a seat beside her.

"Have you buy present for Sunny?" Tiffany asked again as she let out a small yawn and comfortably leaned her head to rest on Taeyeon's shoulder. She still feels sleepy, she needs something or someone, to lean on.

"Of course i have. Don't tell me you haven't?" Taeyeon tilted her head a little so she can look at Tiffany.

"I already buy a present for her too. But every year all we do was just eat, give the present, playing games or card or watching movie, drink beer until we passed out one by one and sleep together in the living room since we all unconscious or half conscious. Can't we add something different this time?" Tiffany looked up to meet Taeyeon's soft gaze.

"What do you have in mind, Fany-ah?"

"How about a hidden camera prank?" Tiffany smirked evilly.

"Uh.. elaborate more."

"Let's show them our hidden amazing acting skill, Taeyeon-ah." Tiffany smiled widely with her totoro smile but somehow Taeyeon knows something wicked is running in her head right now. She has something up her sleeve.

 

(When Sunny goes to kitchen to look for food.)

"Taeyeon, i think we should proceed the plan now?"

"Okay. But remember, Fany-ah. All of the things i'm going to say to you are nothing but acting. It means nothing. Don't take it to your heart. Remember that i always love you." Taeyeon immediately leaned closer toward Tiffany and engulfed her into a tight hug. Tiffany had to chuckle at Taeyeon's cuteness.

"Ara ara. Relax, we both know it's just acting. Remember that i love you too, okay?" Tiffany hugged back and peck Taeyeon's cheek after they broke the hug. Taeyeon can only nodded her head cutely like an obedient kid, and Tiffany is her mom.

"Then, start!" Tiffany said after taking a long inhale.

Soon commotion happened in the living room cause by no other than Taeyeon and Tiffany.

Once they saw Sunny's shadow approaching the living room, they raised their voice even higher and start to glaring at each other fiercely before finally they gave each other cold shoulder.

This is how everything's started.

********************

 

(Back to present time)

One by one, the member of SNSD arrived. All of them already know about the current 'cold war' happened between Taeyeon and Tiffany because Yuri already told them in advance before they come by texting each of them. Yuri also told them the plan and asked them to act normally as if they didn't know a thing about Taeny's fight. Everyone already gathering in the dorm except for two persons.

*ding dong*

"Ah it must be Si- Aaaaaarrgghhh!!" Yuri stumbled on her own feet because she was so surprised after opening the front door.

"Yah neon duguya?! (Who are you?!)" Yoona immediately approaching Yu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter