Bonus chap: Butterfly Kiss

You are to me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tiffany pressed the unlock button of her iPhone to check on the time.

"I think it's done already. Should i call? I won't disturb her, will i? Heck, it's just Taeyeon. Why i'm so worked up about it?" Tiffany mumbled to herself.

 

"...."

"Yes, Fany?" Taeyeon's gentle voice can be heard from the another line of the phone.

"Are you done?"

"You mean the concert?"

"Yeah."

"Oh, it's ended like 30 mins ago or so."

"How was it?"

"It was great, Fany-ah. It's such a relief after i finished the concert today without making any serious mistake. The crew did their best, the audience were very supportive and i'm pretty satisfied with everything." Tiffany can imagine how Taeyeon's smiling right now as she speaks.

"They went crazy when they saw my VCR." Taeyeon quickly added with a laugh.

"Ah, the one you ever briefly showed me? Uptown funk?"

"Hahaha, yes, that one."

"Oh gosh, i won't even lie. You really looked like a real byuntae in that VCR."

"Hahaha, i am a byuntae, Fany-ah." Taeyeon said as she let out her infamous ahjumma laugh this time.

"Ah, right. And then how about your self-composed song?"

"They liked it, Fany-ah. They were so absorbed in it. No one made any voice through the whole song and only gave me a big applause after the song ended."

"Good for you then. Well done, boo. You have worked hard."

"*chuckles* Thank you. Enough about me. How ab--"

"No, i still want to talk about you." Tiffany cut her off.

"Okay. What do you want to talk about?" As always Taeyeon relented to her.

"Juniel came today? She met you at the backstage?"

"Hahaha, oh my God, how did you know? She just left the room like 10 minutes ago. Did she upload our selfie to her sns already?"

"Oh, you two took a selfie together too i see."

"Oh, you don't know? I thought you know."

"Nah, i heard from Sunny that Juniel asked for her help to book a seat in your concert, the best seat she can give her. And Sunny also told me she gave her a backstage pass."

"Ah, i see. Yeah, she's cute tho. She looked all shy and nervous around me. I tried to break the ice first by trying to make a conversation with her and all. She kept saying how happy she is today because she can finally meet me in person. She looked so proud to be my fans when in fact she's also a singer. I adore her for that. I mean it was seldom for an idol to boldy admit that she or he is a big fan of another idol. So i try my best to be a good sunbae to her by initiating a conversation with her. She said her original plan was just to ask for a handshake and a selfie with me, then she'll leave. Isn't she cute?" Taeyeon giggled.

"That was sweet of you. Bet she will love you more, fall harder for you, and fangirl-ing over you crazier than ever after this." Tiffany jokes.

"Hahaha, i will anticipate that."

"Dean was there too, right?"

"Yeah, we have a duet together, remember? And 'Starlight' is on the song list for my concert, so yeah."

"Did you two hold hand or something again on the stage while performing?"

"Mwo?" Taeyeon was a bit suprised with the sudden random question from Tiffany.

"Ani, just forget it. Right, Seo came too right like what she promised?" Tiffany quickly tried to changed the topic. Taeyeon finds Tiffany's behavior is a bit weird right now but she still answered it anyway.

"Yeah, she did. She acted like a real big fangirl of mine today with her lightstick and loud cheerings." Taeyeon chuckled, remembering how hyper Seobaby in her concert today.

"That's our baby." Tiffany too smiled along, imagining how Seohyun cutely cheering for her unnie from the audience's seat.

"Yeah. Our forever maknae. Anyway Fa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter