Bonus chap: I'm proud of you, my biatch

You are to me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon's bedroom door out of sudden get flipped open by an intruder, causing the poor-weak-hearted Taeyeon to jumped a little on her bed because of the sudden bang on her door in the middle of the night. The room owner snapped her head toward the door out of instinct, only to found her best friend smiling creepily at her.

"What the heck, Tiffany Hwang?" Taeyeon yelled and throw one of her pillow toward Tiffany. But Tiffany successfully dodged it and casually plopped down herself beside Taeyeon and look at the latter still with her creepy smile intact on her face.

Taeyeon looks back at her and the two girls hold their gaze on each other, as if they're having a staring contest before Tiffany raised her hand, open up her palm and shoved it right in front of Taeyeon's face.

"What?" Taeyeon confusedly asked.

"Give me high five!" Tiffany excitedly demanded.

"Mwo? What for?"

"For being amazingly badass, my biatch." Tiffany snickered.

"Mworaeee~ (what the hell are you saying?) Are you drunk? It's almost 12 AM, Tiffany Hwang. If you're drunk, go to your own freaking bedroom and have some sleep."

"Mwoyaa~ I'm 100% sobber. By the way, my arm starts to aching. Can't you just give your freaking hand and high-fiveing me?!" Now it's Tiffany's turn to yell at her bestfriend.

Taeyeon scowled as she raised her hand to give Tiffany the high 5 that the latter has been keenly demanded.

"That's my girl." Tiffany said with a wider smile after Taeyeon high-fived her. "I'm so proud of ya, my nigga." Tiffany said in her perfect English as she ruffles Taeyeon's hair like a proud father.

"Now, may i know what i did? I must be did something that make you, uh, proud? It's quite funny because i myself don't have a clue about what i did to make you this proud of me. Ha. Ha."

"Hehehe~" Instead of answering Taeyeon's question, Tiffany just giggling like a fool by herself as she gazed at Taeyeon lovingly with adoration. "I love you more now. I totally fall in love with you, Kim Taeyeon. You don't know how cool you are." Tiffany dreamily sighed.

"Okay. You said you're not drunk. So it must be high fever. Yes, fever." Taeyeon said in pure concern as she put the back of her hand on Tiffany's forehead to feel her friend's body temperature.

"Well. Her temperature seems fine. What's wrong with this woman i wonder." Taeyeon unconsciously continued to talk to herself out loud.

"Yah! I'm totally fine."

"No, you're not."

"I am, Taeyeon-ah. I'm just adoring you more today."

"Because...?"

"Your face is melting because of your failed surgeries. That's why you only post photos using Snowcam filters." Tiffany mimicked with horrible squeaked voice as she made weird faces.

She then paused and speak using her normal voice, but in a very very flat-expressionless tone,

"Yeah. Look at the mirror."

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Tiffany bursts into big laughter as she rolled on Taeyeon's bed with her hands clutching on to her aching stomach.

"Fany?" Taeyeon was beyond speechless after witnessing her bestfriend's not so usual behavior.

"No, wait. There's more." Tiffany hardly said in between her laugh as she raised up her palm in the air, gesturing Taeyeon to not interfere just yet.

She inhales deeply and coughed once. "Ahem."

"No one has interest toward you. You're such a flop." Again the same horrible squeaking voice came out from Tiffany's mouth as she moved more than necessary before she used her normal voice again,

"And my boo said, Isn't that you? HAHAHAHAHA WHAT A GOOD COMEBACK! OMG YOU'RE THE BEST, KIM TAEYEON I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!" Tiffany spazzed like a big fangirl of Taeyeon. She can mistakenly took as crazy sasaeng fan as well at this rate.

"So this why you're being this weird?" Tiffany vigorously nodding her head, Taeyeon starts to worry she'll break her neck if she keeps nodding crazily like that.

"Yah yah yah, stop it. Stop nodding your head." Taeyeon said as she quickly grab Tiffany's head using her both hands and grab it firml

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter