Taeyeon to Tiffany

You are to me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Tiffany's POV)

"You should go there with me someday, Sooyoung-ah. The cheesecake there, oh my God~" I was talking with my super tall friend while waiting in the waiting room for SNSD with the other member.

"I will, don't worry. If it's about food, i surely will go." Yoksi our shiksin.

"And you Yoong-ah, another shiksin, i'll let you know the place too so we can go there together."

"Kol (okay), dwaeji (piggy) unnie!" Yoona said in her annoying aegyo that calling for a slap!

Just then i felt someone poked my arm lightly. I turned around and see Taeyeon holding a bottle of mineral water right in front of my face.

"Huh?" I muttered out of reflect.

"Drink." She said. Ah, now i understand. I hold the mineral water, twist the bottle cap to open it and drink.

"Thanks." I smiled and give back the mineral water to her.

"Unnieeee~ why only Tippani unnie that get the mineral water?" Yoona whined childishly still with her aegyo. Geez, is there a way to stop her aegyo?? If there is, can somebody tell me how to??

"*chuckles* you want to eh? Jah~ (here~)" Taeyeon open the bottle cap and hand it to Yoona.

"Gomawoyo unnie~" Yoona grinned.

"Why it's always Tiffany first? I'm hurt ya know." Now it's another shiksin's turn to complaint like a jealous girlfriend to Taeyeon.

"It's because she has a sensitive throat. We all know how easy for her to lost her voice." Taeyeon explained.

"Aww, such a caring friend. Hope i can get the same treatment though." Sooyoung keep continuing her complaint.

"Yah, why you make it as if i didn't care about you?"

"You didn't. If you did, you won't laugh at me when i fell down from the salon's chair yesterday. Instead you should be asking me if i'm alright. Did i hurt myself."

"Hahaha, that was just too funy. I just can't help it, mian Sooyoung-ah. Besides i later pulled you up when you still sat down on the floor after you fell."

"Yeah, that's after you finished laugh at me."

"Hahaha, you know i love you, Soo."

I just can smile along while laugh once in awhile hearing their silly banter.

"Here." Now Taeyeon handed me a cup of ice americano with Starbucks logo on it. My favorite.

"When did you buy it?" I asked after take a sip on it. Ah, the taste is so refreshing.

"I asked manager unnie to buy it."

"Ah i see. Thanks again, Taetae."

"I SEE THAT TOO KIM TAEYEON!" Sooyoung yelled out of nowhere. Guess she just saw another special treatment from Taeyeon for me. Taeyeon and i just can giggling together at our shiksin's remark.

Taeyeon to me.. she's like my guardian angel. She's always there to take care of me, to protect me from anything that might harm me. We're friends with the same age and yet she's way more mature than me. She knows how clumsy i could be that's why she always make sure to watch over me even from afar. I know she never really expressed it with words. I know she's not so good at words but her action show it all. She's like an older sister, like a mother, someone that i can't live without.

 

 

*flashback*

"Hi, i'm Tiffany! Guess we'll be a roommate." Tiffany said full with excitement. well, that's just how she is.

"H-hi. I'm Taeyeon."

"Nice to meet you, Taeyeon."

"Nice to meet you too, Tippani unnie." The eyesmile girl chuckled hearing how her new friend can't pronounce her name correctly.

"Where are you come from?" Tiffany trying to make the conversation longer. She can't stand silence for too long.

"Jeonju." The shorter girl answered shortly.

"Oh, even though i don't know where is that but i assume somewhere in Korea right?"

"Yes."

"Cool! And I come from Cali." Tiffany said even though no one asked her.

"W-where is that?" Now it's the turn for the shy petite girl to asked after hearing the strange name mentioned by her new friend.

"Oh, that's in US. America."

"Oh." Their first meet is kind of awkward you can say. Even the timid girl thought that her new roommate is an unnie, someone who's older than her, when in fact they are in the same age, and the timid girl is the older one among them, by few months. But who knows that will be the start of a very beautiful friendship that will last for a very very long time between the two girls.

**********

 

"Fany-ah.. you know you can tell me anything right?" The shorter girl caressed her friend's hair softly. Her frie

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter