Tiffany to Taeyeon

You are to me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Taeyeon's POV)

My eyes starts to feel tired and dry, so i put down the coloring pencil in my hand and then used my free hands to gently rub my eyes. I stand up from my chair and do some stretching to break few joints.

*krak* *krak*

"Ahh~now i feel better." I sighed in satisfaction.

I take a glance on the clock that hanging on my bedroom's wall. Omo, it's 2 AM already, no wonder my eyes feel this tired for keep staring at my coloring book for more than 2 hours.

I was planning to take a sip of my favorite beer inside the refrigerator and then directly go to bed but then i realize i haven't hear any noise nor seeing any sign that showing my housemate is at home already. No, not Sunny. I know she's already sleeping soundly in her room by now. She got back home like 1 hour ago after done with her radio show for today. I was talking about the other 'ny'.

"Aish where is she? It's late already. And she even didn't send any message to me to let me know she will go home late." I mumbled grumpily by myself.

Done with my before sleep routine, which is drink a cup of my favorite alcohol drink, brush my teeth, and wash my face, my heart still somehow feeling restless and i know why.

I hate to being left in uncertainty so i decide to call her instead.

*tut.. tut..*

"C'mon, pick it up.. pick it up.." i keep continuing my monologue.

"Yes Tae?" The latter from the other line finally pick up her phone.

"Where are you?"

"Still at the filming location for Heart A Tag."

"Is the filming still have so many scene left to take?"

"Ermm actually no, we're going to wrap it up for today like in 5 mins."

"Good to know. Just directly go home after this okay? It's late already."

"Okay, yobo. And you.. just go to bed. No need to wait for me."

"I didn't say i'll wait for you."

"But you are waiting for me right now, Tae. And don't you dare to deny it because i know you too well."

"*chuckles* fine, i was waiting for you because i'm a caring friend slash housemate."

"Yes yes i know that already. That's why you're my best bestfriend slash wife for eternity."

"Right.. what a bad luck~" I sighed dramatically.

"YAH KIM TAEYEON!"

"Yes Tiffany Hwang? I can clearly hear you. So no need for you to loudly calling out for my name like that." I keep teasing her more. She's just so teasing-able. Wait, is that even a word? Haha

"Ugh, i'm hanging up now." She said, sulking like always but i know she's also just kidding. I mean we won't have a real fight over silly teasing and bickering like this. After all this just how our friendship is.

"Bye, come home quickly kay? Stay safe." I said seriously this time with no more teasing or joking tone in my voice. I know despite her threat to hang up the phone, i know she won't. She'll wait for me to hung up the phone or saying goodbye/see you/etc to her first.

"Hm. I will. Sleep tight, Tae. See you soon."

"Hm. Love you.." i said sleepily.

"I love you too." And i hung up the phone first. Now i can sleep in peace.

Tiffany to me.. she is like a troublesome sister who always love to made me feel worry for her. Remember how many times she had hurt herself? i lost count already. she was way more careless when we were younger. fell down from the stairs, causing a broken leg. fell down from the stage, resulting another broken leg. *sigh* She is like a little sister that always need to be protected by me. That's why i always have this feeling toward her. A feeling that make me always want to take care of her and protect her from any harm.

********************

 

"Good morning, rise and shine, Taeyeon-ah~" Ughh this loud voice, Engl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter