Chapter Five

Night Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Five

    "Do I really have to meet them tonight? I mean to be fair, it's kind of been a crazy few hours." I sighed coming out of my bathroom after changing. Mark gave me small smile,

    "News travels fast. If you're in danger it's best that they all know who you are. I can bring you home right after if you want." I really didn't understand how Mark's emotions changed so quickly. He could be an arrogant one second and a nice guy the next. It would definitely take some getting used to. 

    "Are you saying I'm in danger? If anything happens to my parents I swear to god I will kill you and all of your friends myself." Mark opened his mouth to say something but was interrupted, 

    "Are you guys coming or what?" One of the guys from earlier, Jackson, asked. 

    "Yeah yeah, I thought you and Bam Bam were waiting in the car." Mark answered his friend, closing my laptop and getting up from the bed.

    "We were but then you took too long. So come on!" Mark turned to me, 

    "Chance of your parents checking on you?" 

    "Higher now that they think I suddenly have a boyfriend, but they would never come in without my permission." I assured him before walking over and pressing the lock button my my door. "And now even if they try to, they can't." Jackson just watched us, sighing dramatically every few seconds. I rolled my eyes at him as I climbed out of the window. It was a first for me, if I snuck out in the past, I would just use the door, or I would say I was going to a friends house and never actually go to that friends house. Mark followed behind me closing the window so it was just cracked open, and placing the screen so it could be easily removed again.

    "The car is over here. Let's go, let's go, let's go!" Jackson cheered only to get shushed by Mark and I. "Oh stop it. You're old enough to not have a curfew anyway. Why bother sneaking out?" 

    "We don't need my parents asking questions. They're already confused as it is." I rolled my eyes once more as we continued to walk to the car they parked down the street. Jackson and Mark were fooling around with each other, making jokes and acting just like normal young people. It was crazy how they could seem so human. 

    "Finally! What took so long?" Bam Bam's voice drew me from my thoughts. His head was sticking out of the backseat window. "Jen you're sitting back here with me." He told me opening the door. "They're cool and all, but the truth is, I'm way cooler." He whispered to me as I sat next to him and the car began to move.

    "You're cuter too." I smirked, playing along with Bam Bam.

    "We can still hear you, you know." Mark's voice had a flat tone as he cut in on the conversation between Bam Bam and me. 

    "Nicer as well. Those two are mean." I heard Jackson scoff at my comment.

    "You can pick your favorite when you know all of us." He assured me.

    "Wait so how many of you are there again?" I asked,

    "Seven. You've got me, Jackson, Mark, then the ones you're going to meet are JB, he's our leader even though Mark is the oldest, Junior, he can be quiet but I think you'll like him. Young Jae, he can be a little strange but you can get used to it, and then Yugyeom, he's the youngest." Bam Bam explained to me. 

    "And you're all vampires? No werewolves or anything?" Jackson laughed loudly at my question while Bam Bam and Mark just smiled. 

    "Yes we're all vampires. And don't worry about werewolves. They aren't something that you'll have to worry about." Mark said, trying to keep in his laughter, "Like I told you before. Bam Bam, Junior, and Jackson are the half bloods while Yugyeom, JB, YoungJae, and myself are the full bloods." Jackson and Bam Bam yelled something about how half bloods are the best while Mark tried his best to try not to laugh. 

    "So is there anything else I need to know about your friends?" I asked,

    "We're a family. We may all be different and a lot crazy, but we're still a family. We're close and we would do anything for each other. You're going to be apart of that family now. Even if it wasn't your choice and if you don't want to be. You are now. You got yourself a new family and you've got seven new brothers." Jackson told me. 

    "We have all been in your spot too. Like you're not a new vampire like us, but you're still coming into the group and becoming part of the family. Junior and JB were together before all the rest of us joined. Yugyeom is the last who joined us. So he'll probably understand the most if you want to talk to someone about adjusting and stuff. But we all understand. So you should know that." Bam Bam smiled. 

    "We all speak English. Like you probably figured out earlier we speak Korean too. Jackso

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter