for me

You're Beautiful
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

With this mysterious and strong attraction,

I want to spread my wings towards you.

 

"News really spreads like wildfire in school," Kayoung said as we prepared for our first class in the morning. "Tao and his friends are officially expelled."

"Really?" I was surprised with that. "That's the first time I've heard of that."

 

I was aware of the fact that my parents and Auntie Rosa reported to the school on what Tao and his friends did, but I was too busy taking care of Sehun to follow up on what's going on.

I cared more about Sehun's recovery, rather than Tao and his friends. They could drop dead for all I care.

 

"Whatever," Kayoung laughed. "At least there's no more jerk in school. We're a happy, dappy environment now."

"Yeah," I chuckled. I was relieved too.

"There's more good news," Kayoung smirked. "I heard that a certain someone got discharged from the hospital yesterday." I smiled and nodded.

 

Sehun was sent home yesterday but the Doctors advised one more day of rest before going back to school, so he's not around yet. I missed him dearly, even though I visit him every afternoon. It's still another story, seeing him in school.

 

"There's something different about you," Kayoung smiled. "You're blooming. You have that glow that you're in love."

I playfully rolled my eyes. "Maybe because I am?" I said sarcastically.

"Awwwe," Kayoung cooed. "The day finally came. Byun Miju is actually in love."

I nodded. "It's an amazing feeling," I admitted, totally blushing. "I love Sehun so, so much."

"I can tell," Kayoung chuckled. "You must be really looking forward to his return."

"I am," I affirmed. "I miss seeing him at lunch, sharing bentos, rooftop dates, you know."

 

Suddenly, we heard that there was a commotion outside and once again, people were gossiping and whispering to one another. I sighed.

Even though Tao and his possey was gone, people still kept talking. It was making me sick how they waste their time minding other people's business. Can't they think of their own?

 

"Miju-ssi!" One of my classmates, Luhan, ran to me. "Go to the school garden. Someone's looking for you."

 

I looked at Kayoung who smiled and nodded. I had a gut feeling on who it was so I hurriedly ran out of the room and made my way to the garden, not caring that there was only a couple of minutes till class was going to start.

When I arrived there, I spot a mop of dark hair and a pale-skinned tall figure. I frowned since he was supposed to be resting, but the sides of my mouth were twitching upward since he came here. I missed him so much.

The moment our eyes met, I couldn't hold my excitement any longer. I squealed and ran to him. He caught me in his arms halfway. He wrapped me in a hug and I did the same, carefully since he still had a sling on his injured arm.

 

"Why are you here?" I asked him once he pulled away.

Sehun pouted. "Aren't you glad to see me?"

"Of course I am!" I laughed. "It's just, you're supposed to be resting."

"I wanted to see you," He said. "I miss seeing you in school, walking you to your classroom and meeting you after."

I chuckled, blushing. "You saw me yesterday, Sehunnie," I cooed.

"That's not enought for me," Sehun said. "I want to see you, more of you."

"Everything will be back to normal tomorrow," I told him. "You're going back to school, am I right?"

 

Sehun nodded and I chuckled, hugging him once more. I pulled away, looking him in the eyes, then I cupped his face and tiptoed so I can kiss him fully on the lips. I could feel Sehun smile as he returned the gesture.

 

"I'm really glad you're here though," I said once we pulled away, sticking our foreheads together. "Don't ever leave me."

"I won't," Sehun said. "I'll never, ever leave you."

 

Our moment was suddenly interrupted when the school bell rang. I groaned and pulled away from Sehun. Now that he was here, I wanted to spend more time with him rather than in a small classroom while the teachers vent out about the boring runes of education.

 

"You know what," I smiled at him. "Suddenly, I don't feel like going to school. Want to skip?"

Sehun frowned. "Miju-ah," He said. "Be a good girl and go to school. I'll be here to get you later, and we can watch a movie and cuddle at my house."

 

I pouted and Sehun chuckled. He started doing aegyo and my eyes widened. He must be joking.

 

Oh Sehun, you're so adorable.

 

"Please return to class," Sehun said. "Please... for me?"

I sighed. "Fine," I huffed. "I'm only returning to class because I love you."

Sehun smiled and kissed my forehead. "Good girl," He said. "Now off you go. Have a good day in school."

"I love you," I said before hugging him one more time.

"I love you too, Miju," He responded with a smile.

 

I waved goodbye, before going back and entering the classroom, determined to finish the day.

 

* * * * * * *

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter