save me

You're Beautiful
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Thank you for meeting me.

I see you, always the same.

 

 

 This topics in this chapter are quite sensitive and not suitable for young audiences.

PG-13, probably.

 

 

"Isn't Sehun picking you up?" Baekhyun asked as I joined him in walking to the bus stop.

I shook my head. "Sehun's skipping school today," I told him. "He says one of his brothers are sick so he has to cover two shifts today so he can buy some medicine."

 

Baekhyun nodded as we went to the bus and headed for school. We separated as he went to the senior building and I went to the juniors. It felt empty, walking down the hall without Sehun.

I entered the classroom, hoping Gayoung was already there, but frowned because it was the exact opposite. Tao was on my desk, alone with a smirk plastered all over his face.

 

"Please get out of my seat," I said monotonously. "I want to prepare for class."

"Where's lover boy?" Tao said cockily. "Did he dump you already? Is that why he wasn't with you?"

I rolled my eyes. "He has matters to attend, which are none of your business," I told him. "So get out of my seat."

 

I imagined smoke going out of Tao's ears and his face turning into a fiery color of red, since he was full on glaring after I said what I had to say.

 

"Aren't you tired of him, Miju?" Tao teased. "He's poor and he doesn't even act like a man. Ha! I bet he can't even please you."

 

I looked at him in disbelief. How cocky can this guy get?

 

"I care about Sehun," I told him coldly. "He may not be the richest or the most popular, but he makes me happy. He'll make me happier than you'll ever stand a chance. Just give up, Zitao, you're hopeless."

 

Tao suddenly grabbed both of my hands and pulled me towards him. He was leaning closer so I turned my head to the side so our faces won't touch. I felt his lips on my ears.

 

"You really disappoint me, Byun Miju," He whispered. "If I can't have you, then no one else can. It's just really sad that I'll have to do this the hard way."

 

I closed my eyes and tried to pull myself away from Tao. For once, I was actually scared of him and I wanted to run away. I was planning on kicking him on his groin, but I felt him let go of my arms.

I opened my eyes and looked at him, surprised, but uncertain on what he was up to. All he did was plaster that annoying smirk of his all over his annoying face.

 

"I'll see you around, Byun Miju," He said as he walked past me and out of the classroom.

 

The moment Tao exit was the same time Kayoung entered the classroom with a questioning look on her face. She gave me that look of hers that was wanting an explanation.

 

"I don't know what it was about either," I told her. "But I have to admit that I'm scared."

 

* * * * * * *

 

I walked out of school, alone. Sehun was still at his work in the convenience store, Baekhyun had after-school singing lessons, and my friends were doing whatever they were doing.

I avoided Tao as much as possible and, so far, I was doing a pretty good job with it. I ate lunch in the rooftop, skipped a couple of classes that I had with him, and now, I'm on my way home.

 

"Sehun-ah," I said out loud as I was nearing the sidewalk of my house. "I hope you're doing well. I miss you!"

 

I was already near the gates of my house, ready to open it, when suddenly my vision went dark. I screamed in fright at the thought of being kidnapped. Someone was putting a sack over my head. I tried to remove it but the kidnapper was quick enough to tie my hands together. I was about to scream again, when I felt a sharp object nearing my neck. I held my breath.

 

"Scream," The person said. "And I'll cut your throat off."

 

I immediately shut my mouth, and then I heard laughter. They were in a group!

 

"Now," The same person spoke to me. "Be a good girl and follow us."

 

* * * * * * *

 

I was already crying by the time we stopped. I felt one of them push me down to a chair. The sack all over my head was removed and I could see light again. I was in an abandoned warehouse.

 

"Thank you, lads," A person spoke to my kidnappers. The person moved closer to me and my eyes widened to see who it was.

"Huang Zitao," I said icily. "So this was all your doing?"

Tao smirked. "I'm sorry, Byun Miju," He said. "But I told you that I was going to do it the hard way."

 

I tried to break free from the rope tied around my hands and feet, but the knot was too strong. I screamed for help, which made Tao smirk. Suddenly, he took out his phone.

 

"What are you going to do?" I demanded, still trying to break free from the ties.

Tao smirked. "You'll see," He said as he held his phone to his ear. "Hello, Oh Sehun."

 

My eyes widened, and I managed to puzzle the pieces together. I was bait, and they're main catch was Sehun. They were going to hurt him.

 

"SEHUN, NO!" I screamed out. Tao only laughed.

"You hear that, Oh Sehun?" Tao laughed darkly. "If you want Miju to see the light of the day, come to the old, abandoned warehouse in Gangnam. You better be alone."

Tao then moved forward and shoved the phone into my ear. "Sehun-ah," I was shaking. "Please don't come here. Stay where you are."

"No, Miju," Sehun said on the other line. "I'm not leaving you alone. Don't worry. I'm coming to get

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter