promise

You're Beautiful
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Oh, I'll sing for you on your spring day,

Think about it several times a day.

Oh, this is what I think of you,

You're beautiful.

 

 

"Byun Baekhyun," The principal announced as my older brother got up from his seat and went to the stage.

My parents were right beside me and they started clapping like crazy, catching people's attention. "THAT'S MY SON!" Appa yell out in pride.

 

I love my parents and I know they were just excited since Baekhyun finished High School, but I wanted to hide my face since they were acting crazy. I glanced at my brother and knew he felt the same.

I glanced at Sehun's direction to see that he was looking at me. He gave me an apologetic smile, understanding how I was feeling. I just gave him a small smile.

 

"Appa, sit down," I whispered. "You're embarrassing me and Baekhyun."

 

Appa chuckled and did as told, much to our relief. The graduation dragged on. Students went up and down just to get their diploma, but I was already waiting for the one person I wanted to see.

 

"Oh Sehun," The principal announced.

 

I turned to his family who was seated two seats away from us roar in applause. His whole family really went to his graduation, and it was heartwarming.

Sehun got up from his seat and went to the stage to get his diploma with a smile on his face. He looked so happy. I smiled. Our eyes met and I took it as an opportunity to form a heart shape with my hands. Sehun blew me a kiss in return.

Graduation finished before we knew it. Everyone tossed their caps then began singing the school hymn. When it was over, my parents approached Baekhyun.

 

"My Baekie's all grown up," Eomma sobbed. "I'm so proud."

"Eomma," Baekhyun whined as Eomma placed kisses all over his face. "Stop it. People are looking."

 

I had to stifle laughter as Eomma put Baekhyun to his misery with her familial kisses. I wanted to laugh so hard right now.

 

"Okay, family!" Appa said as he approached us. "Let's get a picture!"

 

Eomma, Baekhyun and I posed, then Appa and Eomma switched positions, then they took a photo of Baekhyun and me. Baekhyun was showing off his diploma and graduation outfit in every pose.

 

"Haha, dongsaeng!" He teased. "You're still in High School, while your fabulous and good-looking brother is going to Korea National University of Arts!"

I rolled my eyes. "Whatever, oppa," I said. "In a year, I'll be in college too! I'm either taking up law or medicine!"

"Medicine," He repeated, smirking. "Just like Sehun, huh? But speaking of lover boy..."

 

Baekhyun pointed behind me and I turned to see Sehun taking pictures with his family. I turned to my family who nodded, then I approached him.

 

I gave him a hug from behind. "Congratulations," I said. Sehun turned around and wrapped me in a hug.

"Hey, love," Sehun smiled. "Thank you."

 

We heard a click and flash, turning to see Auntie Rosa taking pictures

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter